Nanocurrency [NANO] - What is everyones thoughts? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TravisJames

Nanocurrency [NANO] - What is everyones thoughts?

How nostalgic I feel in these moments remembering those times when I took the opportunity to obtain the raiblocks, "currently nano" their value was much more than today, and the worst of all is that I had the opportunity in my hands to be able to obtain other types of crytos when the jaw closed and the value of xrb increased in an exaggerated way, I felt that I lost the opportunity of my life, and instead of saving them I spent them, I do not want to be pessimistic but it has been a long time and its price still does not rise.

It is a good coin and with a very good track record, before it was called that it was Railblocks and it reached a good price in less than a year. Surely it may happen with this one and hopefully so!

NANO is a blockchain and cryptocurrency platform that allows transactions to be carried out at no cost, virtually direct and its scalability is infinite. Nano's design has excluded miners from the transaction validation process. In this way, it becomes more efficient by reducing the exaggerated energy consumption required by other blockchain platforms.
I think that Nano is a good coin and you can take advantage of the fact that it is currently in decline to invest in it and get some profit.

the NANO project is located in position 56 according to market capitalization. Its objective is similar to that of Bitcoin to replace the traditional currency but with more agile and flexible systems

I think one of the biggest advantages is that there is no transfer fee. It can be earned for free from some sites or android apps. I think it is one of the coins that can be bought and kept aside. when the day comes, it will rise too.

I really don't have a lot of knowledge about Nano, so I love this forum because I always have something new to learn. I have heard that it is a good project and could have great potential.

This is more than 1000x and only a few altcoins managed that. There was a craze for Nano and the marketing on this one was probably one of the best I've seen on any market. Everyone was jumping in and price kept rising. The hype is over though and price went so high that is probably extremely hard to be repeated, still Nano can be considered a project above.

Nano can be stored in Any Nano wallet and preferably any hardware wallet like Ledger Nano. Nano aims at enhancing scalabilty that major cryptocurrencies lack. The great team of developers and engineers behind Nano should be a yardstick for trusting Nano. It is usually hard or impossible to purchase a Nano coin with fiat currencies. Frankly, investors should start considering Nano as their investment bus-stop. Nano has a security which can be boasted of, since all of its tokens are stored in Nano wallets.

Since I created this post, Nano has risen from $0.53 USD to $5.40 USD. There appears to be more and more interest for Nano as Bitcoin fees begin to skyrocket. There is something about instant and feeless that feels incredible for long time crypto users. 

For those that are interested, a Nano enthusiast launched the worlds first social faucet on twitter. You can check it out below. All that is required is to simply leave your wallet address and a small faucet payment will enter your wallet before you even have the chance to reply to the thread. Enjoy!

Another new Nano social faucet has been created! This one is available on Instagram. Head over and test it out to try how the real money of the internet should work. This faucet operates similarly to the twitter faucet. Simply create a Natrium or Nault wallet and leave a comment on the Instagram post with your wallet address. Payment will be received before you even have the chance to reply. Regards! 

Link here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CL6qSLHBQD-/

On 4/12/2020 at 2:19 AM, TravisJames said:

Nanocurrency describes itself as a "fee-less, eco-friendly and instant digital currency focused on addressing the inefficiencies present in existing financial system and other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.

NANO is believed to be the next level's technology. Just like EOS, it has attempted to bring the changes by introducing the feeless blockchain ecosystem. The Block Lattice concept is looking awesome as it helps NANO to transferred quickly on the blockchain. At least, it has attempted to solve the scalability problem.

On 3/2/2021 at 11:54 PM, Meahi2808 said:

Sorry to say that dear member that i do not know about this nanocurrency and do not heard about it any where but now i will be search.

For sure would be excited to hear what your research turns up! The coin has a lot going for it along with a functional product that does what it says its going to do. Pure Digital Currency. 

If you are interested or have questions, the Nano sub-reddit is a good place to start. The community is extremely receptive and open to criticism and discussion. 

/r Nanotrade For any talk related to trading/price action

/r Nanocurrency For talk related to technology/fundamentals/development

Nano currency has been very famous a few years ago, but a lack of features against Ethereum has not made Nano currency as a widely used network. I don't know what Nano devs have planned for it but right now, Nano has difficulteis to stay in track. 

2 hours ago, Phu Juck said:

Nano currency has been very famous a few years ago, but a lack of features against Ethereum has not made Nano currency as a widely used network. I don't know what Nano devs have planned for it but right now, Nano has difficulteis to stay in track. 

Nano was not created in order to compete with coins like Ethereum. The lack of smart-contract features is not a flaw but instead a design choice in order to create a true P2P digital currency. If Nano were to add smart-contracts it would have to make sacrifices in terms of fees, decentralization, speed, energy cost, etc. Nano was created to do  one thing and do it the best.

Contrary to your belief Nano is actually gaining more traction every day. Today alone Nano has processed Near 4 million transactions! (See pic below) This is more than many of the top chains combined, all done for the total cost of 0 fees.

If you are interested in some of the latest development updates, the Nano Community Update can be found here. The developers have been busy trying to perfect Nano over the past couple of years and have dedicated all of their time to improving the protocol with 0$ spent on marketing, instead they are relying on organic growth and letting the protocol speak for itself.

Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 2.31.54 PM.png

Nano is a crypto currency or digital currency.  It is a very easy to use and durable coin.  We can use this currency because the fee is very low and it does not depend on any mining.  Its price is in a good position in the market and it is ranked 84th in the coinmarketcap

On 3/3/2021 at 12:17 AM, Whited35 said:

The Block Lattice concept is looking awesome as it helps NANO to transferred quickly on the blockchain. At least, it has attempted to solve the scalability problem.

Yes indeed. This is a very under appreciated aspect of Nano that many people don't fully understand. Nano's design makes it essentially unlimited in its scalability. As the network hardware improves, so does Nano's network capacity. The greatest limit to scalability is actually bandwidth but technology progresses every year and at the current rates bandwidth capacities are growing by on average 50% per year since the 1980s meaning that bandwidth constraints shouldn't be a problem in the near future.

On 11/27/2020 at 4:21 AM, toprakdere said:

The great team of developers and engineers behind Nano should be a yardstick for trusting Nano. It is usually hard or impossible to purchase a Nano coin with fiat currencies.

Yes the team behind Nano is truly awesome. They simply refuse to compromise on fundamentals, only put a small amount of the initially distributed coins aside to fund development, and have spent no money on marketing in order to allow the currency to grow as organically as possible through time. It is a truly commendable effort.

I agree that it is hard to purchase Nano with fiat. This has been a problem brought up throughout the community multiple times. Coinbase refuses to hear the communities requests. Thankfully though as time goes more on-ramps are becoming available. Binance (US) now offers USD purchases and Kraken offers USD and EUR purchases.

Today there was FUD in the news that was being spread by Cointelegraph about Nano. They claimed the network had been halted with transactions being effectively stopped. This is not the truth. Nano has been under spam attacks for the past week and a half peaking out at 4.6 million transaction in one day at a point. The developers were going to attempt to implement a solution to mitigate spam and asked node owners to essentially dial back to 10% capacity momentarily. When they did one node ended up out-of-sync and stopped propagating blocks. This was one node out of over a hundred. The network was still operating at a capacity greater than many of the top coins while still offerings 0 fees throughout the whole fiasco and is back to operating 100% normal now. Just thought I would come and leave an update here in case anybody was wondering what was going on.  

Edited by TravisJames

On 3/7/2021 at 9:38 PM, TravisJames said:

Nano was not created in order to compete with coins like Ethereum. The lack of smart-contract features is not a flaw but instead a design choice in order to create a true P2P digital currency. If Nano were to add smart-contracts it would have to make sacrifices in terms of fees, decentralization, speed, energy cost, etc. Nano was created to do  one thing and do it the best.

Yes, but a result is, Nano doesn't provide enough interesting aspects to join it. Because top coins like Avalanche recently can also do transactions at a very low cost and a fast time. It is very much about adoption in a highly crowded field of promising coins and if a coin doesn't provide enough use cases, people might not choice it. It might be good tech but not being used. 

1 hour ago, Phu Juck said:

Yes, but a result is, Nano doesn't provide enough interesting aspects to join it. Because top coins like Avalanche recently can also do transactions at a very low cost and a fast time. It is very much about adoption in a highly crowded field of promising coins and if a coin doesn't provide enough use cases, people might not choice it. It might be good tech but not being used. 

But we are all literally in a field called cryptoCURRENCY. It is not trying to be interesting by using flashy buzzwords and creating rent-seeking activities, it is trying to solve many of the original problems for why Bitcoin was even created in the first place. If we ever wanna see adoption, coins like Nano are required as it is free, efficient, inclusive, and does what it says it is going to do. I don't think this space is a winner takes all. Some smart-contract platforms will also succeed and be required in order to serve a specific purposes. YEN, USD, GDP, EUR, CAD all co-exist. Coins like Avalanche will be tested to their limits if the network ever gets used massively as space is divided between smart-contracts and payments. This is not to say that the project won't be successful, it just hasn't been fully pushed to its limits yet. I just checked the 24H transaction count and it is at about 12,500. If it was to all of a sudden scale to 1-2 million transactions today how would the network hold up? I'm genuinely curious as this project has been on my radar but I don't know a whole lot about it.

• +1 1

The tech behind this coins seems better than bitcoin, you see bitcoin requires fees for every transactions and sometimes this fees are huge which make transactions in fiat even better, but here this Nano coin changes everything.

23 hours ago, selfmade said:

The tech behind this coins seems better than bitcoin, you see bitcoin requires fees for every transactions and sometimes this fees are huge which make transactions in fiat even better, but here this Nano coin changes everything.

Yes it does things differently using the Block Lattice structure and Open Representative Voting (ORV) in order to achieve faster transaction times with lower energy input while addressing the problem of centralization through economies of scale that Bitcoin will inherently suffer from through the years. I agree that Nano changes everything. There is something powerful about sending 1 Nano and receiving 1 Nano. We live in a world where most of our essential services are expected to be free and instant. Why wouldn't the future of money be thought of any differently?