Comparing the value of different projects - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Comparing the value of different projects

It is a good explanation about the profits of the currencies that we invest in. Therefore, we do not have to rely on a specific currency. We must search for a process in which the withdrawal fee rate is low in order not to lose a lot of money

Thank you, dear, for these valuable advice about knowing if the currency is strong, hoping for sure the price of the currency in the markets and technical analysis is the most important thing we must look through in general to notice the difference is very strong in the currency, for example, xrp is a strong currency when this person published  The information about this was pleasant 0.18 years of the dollar in general, but today its price exceeded the $ 1.8 and it is very high, so my advice to you every advice is to do a currency analysis, the art of doing a comprehensive search for work before buying or storing it in the long term Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello 

I liked this post very much because it is rich with explanations and the necessary clarifications that everyone needs. 

I saw that the value of every coin in the market is rapidly decreasing due to the crisis we are facing now.

I always prefer to use currencies because the tokens are not safe

Lots of participation because it controls the supply and flow of .c rich in necessary explanations and explanations and has adequate funding. It’s more like the value and price of their currency. When the currency is cheap, it invests in safe areas and avoids risk in that area.

Yes friend with you because you have shared a good and informative message on this forum and I really like the differentiation with you have given in the about message because not everyone is thinking like that and cannot differentiate between the two separate projects so this is a great information for me specially

This is the most important thing platform need to be doing because when we comparing the value of different project it will enable us to plane how to buy come successful in most of our activities and also know how we will design the forum to standard.

• +1 1

Each project has different features from the other, and the more demand for the project or currency, the greater the price of the currency will be here ...

Dear friend, thank you for this participation and this explanation is sufficient to understand what you want for me. I prefer to use the safer currencies and do not approach some somewhat insecure currencies because there are many types of fraud and thank you very much

• +5 1

Of course, my Revivy, when we start choosing the best currency, we must study it better because we are still beginners in this field and we must follow the articles and YouTube videos, with good luck to you all.

• +1 1

This information is very good. The prices of these currencies are rather good, but I cannot consider them cheap because other currencies are high compared to them because each currency has its own price.

Thank you for your information. New projects can be a opportunity of big profit. There are ovious reason why the value of currencies ups and down. You can bring profit through those project if you know value of currencies.I hope your information will help the newbies

Nice post friend,your content has made it clear to me about the exact thing that causes coins to have high value and otherwise,also from your content I've known some cheap coins which one can buy and store for future use,thanks for the useful post 

I buy cryptocurrencies, but I do not do this through the value of the currency, but I do research about its history and its price fluctuations as well, and it is important to know the liquidity of the currency at the time you want to buy it, So that you know that prices will change and you will lose profits because you alone cannot change the price of the currency.