What kind of topics could be popular. - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

We should create topics related to cryptocurrency and yobit related to forum features as such topics are more popular and viral in the forum. Therefore, one should try to publish a unique informational topic.

The easiest way to attract a large number of participants to the debate by posting participation headlines on cryptocurrency platforms is to have new information or helpful information for newcomers has become popular. So if you want to create a topic that includes the most up-to-date information on the value and potential risks of Bitcoin you should create a topic with new information that can attract others ....

Yes, everyone wants their topics to make their forums hot and popular, regardless of what kind of topics you think might be popular in the forums.  I think we should focus on these things.

Create posts that about 99% of members understand and can easily answer.

Your topics should be consistent with simple words.

Raise some serious issues that everyone wants to take seriously.  And considered it extremely important.

Each of them has its own advantages and disadvantages, i think that interesting or informative topics are more value able or more like by people but in these we learn great informations which can take part in our daily life and intresting posts are very common that every one like these types of posts. 

• +5 1

I agree with you and I think the most important thing is to create topics that contain words and understandable terms because many beginners cannot afford these terms, and for me I like posts that open new doors for discussion because they help me gain a lot of information by reading members' comments

Yes, my friend, you are right. You must also choose the topic according to its section, and we must stay away from recurring topics because this harms the reputation of the member and the forum

• +2 1

On 3/6/2021 at 1:39 PM, othmanmosaic2 said:

People love to hear about investments. So I think that topic that have to do with investment would be more popular. You can also talk about exchanges and wallets as people also love to hear about them.

I agree with you mate, since we are in the world of crypto, I think the post related to earning and investing will be more popular. We all love to earn and we all have desire to increase the amount of money by investing some money so I think such posts going be more popular on my opinion, @othmanmosaic2.

Hello dear friend, and I also want to make my topic stimulating and useful, so I have to abide by the rules and search for new ones that are useful to gain a good reputation and thus a large profit.

Exactly bro the topic content should be authentic and informative so that anyone could be benefited from it. Moreover it should be understandable to everyone one. 

My friend, a lot of important topics may be of interest to others, I believe that the most important topics that receive greater interaction are those that contain information that is useful for earning and that helps us to enhance our information in general. 

In my opinion, all forum related topics are popular topics. But there are people out there who tend to be a certain kind like I lean towards cryptocurrency topics and about Bitcoin. The most important is the correct way to write the topic.

• +2 1

In this platforum you have the topic of meaningful and informative to give the right information to all people. Then you become popular from the like of comment.

Yo make your posts or points prevalent at that point you have got to form an appealing subject you'll be able utilizing emoji in other to draw the considerations of other individuals, so maintain a strategic distance from making a rehashed subjects, and in conclusion, make theme around cryptocurrency, exchanging and investment,and this gathering since individuals here cherish it. Great good fortune.

This is very useful post. You should create the posts and topics which are informative and helpful for others. If you want to a popular person than your topics should be meaningful, helpful and and can easily understand by everyone.

We believe that submitting your title to participate in a cryptocurrency forum is the main way to attract a lot of debate participants. As well as the latest news on bitcoin prices and opportunities.

We must always search for useful topics and present them to the members in a simple way so that everyone can understand them and interact with them, and most importantly, we do not offer repeated ideas

On 4/10/2020 at 2:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Your  topics  should  be consistent of easy words.  

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Are you find  my words useful.

What I personally feel is the topics that are going to increase the knowledge and information of The users regarding cryptocurrencies and Bitcoins and its usage should be made more popular. This way the users can adopt good investment strategies that help them to earn more income in the long term. More news and information regarding the new development should also be posted in an attractive manner.

Yes, I found your topic useful, we must search for new topics related to ways to earn from cryptocurrencies, people are attracted to topics related to profit, you can find taps giving you free coins by doing simple actions such as watching an advertisement or solving a CAPTCHA, such topics often receive Lots of interest and interaction

Yes, your words are useful to raise any topic, we must always make sure that it does not exist before to avoid repetition, and we try to be useful information and respond to the questions of the members

Thanks for this helpful post. My friend, to make topics hot, we should always write topics that everyone is looking for and strive to learn from them and stay away from topics that have become frequent and which members have become far from

I think these types of topics are important and become popular on this forum... Which are as follows

about the airdrop

some doubt about the cryptocurrency

about the new technology

these types of topics become popular on this platform...

Everyone want to make his post popular .if you want than you should post according to the rule of this forum .your post should to be relevant to this forum.easy to understand and people get more interact to your post.

A friend should be when creating a post, we must focus on making the topic new and has a high quality benefit. Because duplicate topics are deleted because they are considered spam.

Hello my friend, Finding a new topic and not repeating it is not easy due to the large number of topics presented, but there are many topics that are not raised yet and it is not necessary that they be related to the world of investment, for example there are medical and engineering topics that can benefit many members of the forum with useful information 

All those topic and there will be more information in those  it, those are popular for and those who are popular they  go to  successful.