What kind of topics could be popular. - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

My friend in my opinion the topic is very interesting in which you ask or use about crypto currency.This is best for every new. The topic in which you give information to others. 

Hello. I'm a newcomer here. I can't know about this forum and crypto talk. When I joined this forum I also read those which can b written on this site. You write simple and easy words, that make topic or post easy which mostly people read to understand the topic.

There is no discrimination here in this forum. The goal of this forum is share our knowledge about crypto currencies and i think that is the best topic that you can make that could be popular or hot in this forum. I have noticed that there are many posts on the forum that provide information as a matter of fact speaking, and this does not leave room for comments or discussion and therefore they do not get a lot of attention.

On 4/10/2020 at 9:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum

Well for me, it will be more popular if your topic is useful because all of the members here especially for beginners like me wants to read some useful topic to gain more information and ideas about cryptocurrency, and also make it constructive to avoid deletion.

For this we must be aware of which part of the forum we are entering. If we know about Cryptocurrencies we must know that we have to provide value with respect to news and new things about Cryptocurrencies, the same if we are in the beginners forum we must know that we have to provide the right value on topics that new people do not know and become familiar with here in Cryptotalk. 

Hello my dear friend.If our topic is useful and it contains useful information or written in simple English so that everyone can understand our point of view, then it becomes viral and a lot of users of forum make useful posts on it and a lot of beginners get knowledge from your topic.

Hello dear the topic which can be popular i think   which topic give the unique information and which topic can be already in this and when you make a topic than you think which topic can be need in this plate form which give the new information i think the unique and easy topic which can understand every one this topic can be popular.

The topic that will be more popular in this forum I think is the post that is containing information about this forum I mean crypto currency exchange this type of topic will be more popular than others.

If we want to make our post popular than we should post those topics that are useful and full of knowledge that can help others for their experiences and give them a better point of view.Knowledge is the success key.

What kind of topics do you think might be popular in the forum? Raise some serious issues that everyone would like to take seriously. And considered it very important.

Do you think my words are useful ?Create posts that about 99% of the members understand and can easily answer. Everyone in the forum wants to make their topics hot and popular. I think we should focus on these things.

I think when forum posts give you more knowledge, easily answer the asked questions, and increase your useful posts, your gain of information and money increases.

I think the importance of the topic is related to the purpose of each member. If he only wants to comment to earn money, he will not be interested in the content of the topics, but if his goal is learning, then he is looking for information to help him with that, and the most important topics in my opinion are the ones that present the members ’experiences in order to gain knowledge from them.

I think that the method of submitting the title of participation within the cryptotalk forum is the primary one that attracts a whole lot of contributors to a dialogue.  And additionally the modern day information on the charge of bitcoin and possible dangers

On 4/10/2020 at 6:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Your  topics  should  be consistent of easy words.  

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Are you find  my words useful.

I also wanna know that  which topics are to hot and informative by people will b encouraged and the forum works properly...new biggeners like me should know how to work on this forum

Dear I m new here in this platform .I m also facing this problem that's why I am avoiding to make topics . No one appreciate our work .one request for my seniors make easy topic which we biggneer understand easy for working in this platform .

Yes. Of course the most popular thing in my opinion is the beggars. In order to understand how to do it in general, they face various problems.  Everyone needs help with cryptocurrency knowledge and experience to create helpful content for many more begners.it

If you post about this forum or the overall state of Bitcoin then your topic will get popularity.  However, before posting any topic, you must research and post well and your topic must be useful...Good Luck

The forum must be new and not repeated and useful for all members of the forum Crypto  Talk and easy to understand. The forum then those will be popular among the members and those will be liked by members. We create new topics under this section then I chances to get your pots  popular.  The new member can also understand which will increase the number of replies and make your post popular. 

Hi dear if you post real information and experience it will be enough for a post to become popular. The way of writing a post also does matter. Make your every post in some interesting way which attract the reader so your post will be popular.

Good topic but I think any topic can be popular when we make a good and useful one to everybody and make it easy to understand for the slow learners. So any topic could be important here 

I think useful posts are always helpful and popular. These posts are very popular those are useful and new informative posts. We want to always make useful and new informative posts or topics. 

Welcome to this platform.  You create useful topic and informative topic  people benefit of your post . Follow must rules and regulations.  Don't break rules . Your post is good then your reputation you take advantage.  Thanks for sharing this .

We can make hit topic by creating va post in simple words.  If everyone will understand then we will get more replies. We should to create meaningful and informational content. Our posts should to beneficial for others. 

• +1 1