What kind of topics could be popular. - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

On 4/10/2020 at 2:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Your  topics  should  be consistent of easy words.  

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Are you find  my words useful.

Many types of posts related to crypto are popular. But everyone likes posts related to unique and information. Because everyone here tries to gain knowledge and experience. Everyone wants something new. So when discussing a new topic, it quickly becomes popular.

In my opinion, the topics presented by the members should first be easy and can be understood quickly, and this is done if they are written in an understandable form and in simple words.
In addition to the topics of interest and link to cryptocurrencies and how to invest them in successful activities.

45 minutes ago, Majdyarous said:

Welcome my friend, I think the most popular topics are useful and interesting topics that contain simple words that are easy to understand.

The most popular topics are the publications that provide useful information from which you can learn, new people are always adding to the forum and it is very important that we can share our experience so that new members have an easier path.

It is true. Everyone here seeks to raise the best topics and this is done by choosing important content and presenting it in the forum in an easy language so that the idea reaches directly to all members

Yes you are right about it the post which have more information is most viewed posts . But you should have some writing skills like make your posts easy means use simple world which new member can easily understood. Your posts must written in short many people skip long topics .

In my opinion, the most popular topics are topics related to crypto, the stock exchange, potential risks, focus on bitcoins in all aspects, tutorials on experiences.

I agree with you, the topic should be important, involving cryptocurrencies and not contain difficult words, so that it is easy for beginners to understand .
Also the topic does not have to be refined, the ideas must be new .

By sharing news and cryptocurrency updates, you can formulate useful posts, get the admiration of many members, and make them interact with you positively and follow you to stay informed of all your useful posts. 

Your post is correct for me. To make your post popular you should consider your co-members if they can relate on what you are talking about. I just want to add that it should be in an appropriate words so that they cant offend on what you are saying.

Welcome, my friend, your post was helpful. I think that in order for your topics to be hot, you should make sure to choose topics that interest everyone, such as raising a general problem, for example.

I think that what makes the post hot is the amount of information and experiences unified in the post, the ease of its language and its words, which should not contain any complexity.As for me, I am attracted only by publications that talk about cryptocurrencies to gain experience in this field

• +2 1

Many people are work on this and other websites and thy think and prefer to other people to like,comment and share and become popular  in very short time and many people have no enough and complete knowledge so please get proper knowledge and than Shair your work for popular. 

Hello dear,you know good topic and good information can popular and you give good reputation for every one applying good post but most of topics are popular for example crypto talk is very important for every member and you know currency rate so please share your experiences.

Give me❤️ for make me motivate.

• +1 1

I agree with you.

If you want your topic to be popular, you should create topics that are easy to understand and can be answered by everyone ... These topics are often aimed at beginners 

Be careful that your topics are duplicated .

• +3 1

I saw that the quantity of topics and reply at the beginner section is very high so I think any topic that is there will help a lot of members and that is why that section has high number of replies.

The topics which have good quality information and have content different from others. I mean the fresh content is highly recommend. That's why these kind of topics are quite famous. 

The most important thing is to write meaningful posts, i.e. comments or write posts, provided that the number of characters is not less than 100, that the post content is valuable, useful, and related to the topic at hand, that it is free of racist expressions and offensive words, and that you avoid copying and pasting others' posts here in order  You do not get warning points or are banned by the administration.

Most of the forum members try to write popular topics. I think that popular topics are those that contain useful information and their ideas are reliable and understandable, far from the complexity of the field.

Post self help topics. Topics that will help and guide the newbie and beginners. Then also give advise, this are the topics that I somehow think give reputations and reactions. 

If you want to make your topics comprehensive and useful, you should publish in this forum about cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and how to deal with them, and your topics should aim to educate and understand all participating members and thus ensure their participation and spread your topic to the widest scope of this forum

Yes, it is necessary to create topics in a way that all members can understand, and they must contain useful information for members to like and give you a positive evaluation.

• +1 1

Yes, post your information useful and the posts should be easy to terminology for everyone to understand
In the forum and that the topics are useful to everyone and concern cryptocurrency

• +2 1

There are many topics that can be popular and I think that all of them are important ..
But in order to get approval and admiration from everyone, you must write carefully and in a smooth manner

I think that any topic that contains useful and helpful information will attract people directly, will become popular, and even receive many good reputations. For me, the personal experiences of people in this forum, especially those who have been here since the beginning, are of great interest to me, and I would love to read about them so that I can benefit from their experience.