What kind of topics could be popular. - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

Yes of course and I am agree with you and you are right thare are many people wants to post will be famous and popular and get good scoring so all members wants to make a good and easily post which is the easy to read and reply to easily so I say right all thinking same. 

• +2 1

This forum focuses more on cryptocurrencies, for me it is useful to learn how to operate within this world, in addition to reading news, about wallets and good projects, for me it is necessary to be up to date with the exact information on cryptocurrency issues, it is necessary, always explained in a simple and easy to understand way.

• Useful or interesting 1

It seems really good that everyone on the forum using simple language. To get popular the topics and post it requires good content. We actually sharing knowledge about crypto. So try to obtain maximum knowledge from here and outside.

If your topic is meaningful, useful and easy to understand, your topic can easily be popular. Many users want to have a good learning and new knowledge in every content here. Also, sharing your experience may help to become popular your topic.

I think it should be something that most likely everybody will be interested in like more way of how to earn or motivational topics. It would also be good to leave a simple question at the end of your paragraph so everybody can engage a conversation with you. A lot of people enjoy answering questions.

Yes you're absolutely right about making your post's sentences simple so that every can understand it and get more clear idea of what you want them to understand. Your topics can get hot and attracts people if you bring something new to the forum, new ideas and tips through your topics and comments for the betterment of this forum as will as its members. If your topics are really helpful and someone can get benefits from it then everyone will come and appreciate you and your work here in the shape of giving positive reputation. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

According to my opinion, those topics are popular which is informative, beneficial and easily understandable by people. Some people use difficult wording in their topics which most people cannot easily understand and they skip that topic. So be careful about the people and write posts in a easy way so that everyone can easily understand. 

Indeed my dear companion everybody in this discussion need to make their point popular.Your theme become famous when you benefit a few and important information.People need to see your subject and do remark and prefer it.In as such your subject is hot and moving.

Dear you raised some good points about popular topic.. topics which give healthy information about trading concerned gets the attraction of people and become popular.. people wants topic like that which give them healthy information about trading

I prefer topics written in a simple style and understandable terms, especially those published in the beginners section, for a beginner is difficult for him to understand the information in a complex way, it must be simplified so that he can receive it, for me, I prefer topics that talk about trading and investment.

Your topic can be popular if you have a unique information and different from the other topic, of course it needs to be unique because other members can be curious about that and see if it's the same topic on the other member or not. Also for you to have a popular topic, you must choose a topic that is suitable for the trend now so that the members of this forum can be able to understand it quickly.

Yes I'm agree with you my friend. If we are making our topics useful than we should take topics about knowledge, experience,and so on. Because this type of topics taking hot replies and they should be popular with good ratings.

If your topic is meaningful, useful and easy to understand, your topic can easily be popular. Many users want to have a good learning and new knowledge in every content here. Also, sharing your experience may help to become popular your topic.

Hello my friend. I think that the most popular topics are the topics that directly target new members and answer their questions and help them understand the workflow here in the forum and about the nature of investment and digital currencies, their prices and how to obtain them, in addition to what I mentioned, the way the post is written and the ease of understanding it by the members is very important

• +4 1

My friend one thing I want to tell you that if you want to popular your topic you should to use a good material and relevant material in your topic this will help you to get the good reputation on this forum

• +3 1

Everyone wants to make their topic popular on this forum.one thing which is necessary on this forum that is knowledge when u shear your Post it will be attractive and expressive .

According to my opinion those topics could be popular in this forum which is related to cryptotalk that contain useful information about crypto and the people get more ideas and information from your topic and the people give you more reputation and positive response

• +2 1

Hello my loves, my point of view is that every topic is interesting, how popular each one does it because of the interest that one puts you and there are times that that topic just frames what is happening to you and you pay more attention to it than to another I have seen very interesting old publications but nothing popular that in my point of view are very well written and others that are popular and the writing is a disaster there are times when the titles do not consider with the comments and this leads to having to rethink what the writings refer to.

• +4 1

Welcome dear this platform.  You must follow rules and regulations. You should make this forum is beautiful and better. If you want your topic are viral then you own research,  read articles gain knowledge and information about topic then you achieve success. 

Thankyou.  

I think that the topics that attract and interest members here in the forum should be related to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in addition to their exchange platforms and how to face the dangers that threaten them.

Dear fellow your post is very helpful for all the members and if you want that your topic would popular then you should work hard and always create the useful topic which are meaningful and beneficial for other members and they easily understand your topic.so always make the unique and distinct topic.

• +4 1

From my own experience I think the kind of topic that could be popular in this forum must b the one with high grade of usefulness and information, most of the members are interested in high quality posts, and when they see your content very educative they won't hesitate to give you a positive reputation, which wiil surely make your content popular

I think issues related to current news will attract a lot of attention. Or, I think that issues related to questions that have not been answered before and that many people are curious about may attract too much attention.

Yes, whenever your topics are important in the forum, it will lead to the attention of the members, and through it you will get positive points and your topic will be very exciting