Why others are getting profit and other lose in crypto? Here the reason - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Why others are getting profit and other lose in crypto? Here the reason

I think so profit and lose always depends upon the level of experience some people get great benefit and some people lose the money .Don't be lose the hope always be patience and try to get the best experience and have a great knowledge about trading .

In my case the main reason to lose your coins in trading is that you weak experience and low knowledge about trading. You must learn the basic rules of trading before starting it. Have the ability to judge ups and downs in market,when to buy and when to sell. Always buy when prices go low and and sell as you find rates go high and you can get some benefits in shape of profit.

You are right, I think that to be able to have those big amounts of money of 6000$ is something complicated but that you can obtain it, we also have to know that to be able to make trading, we must study a lot and also to be able to begin to follow experts of the trading and the investments of cryptos.

My friends, we work in this way and we get very big profits through what we offer in terms of advice and topics of great importance, through which we gain points and wealth, we increase our balance, we invest and we earn, but some whose topics are not important and do not get evaluation.

Others benefit because they know everything and practice in different places. That is why they get more profit. Those who have no idea about crypto work are at a disadvantage when trying to do something. Newcomers are more lost in crypto. 

Yes, it is the basic trading rule in which a trader have to buy coins and keep them for a time until their price rises and then he have to sell them to get benefit. 

• +2 1

Actually, many people lose a lot of money every day and others earn a lot of money, so you have to have a lot of experience to be able to determine how to make money and in what section given how volatile cryptocurrencies are, therefore it is somewhat confusing but without experience it is very difficult to get good results so trading when the market is in the red is a good time to learn.

Yes you said absolutely right I am agree with you when you go for the trade before the knowledge then there are many chances of the loss I want to tell you that first of all you should to get the knowledge about the investment then you should to go for the trade

Yes my friend, I also noticed that in YoBit site. When a seller makes an order of selling price at which he want to sell, become a buy price of that coin. Other side when a buy makes an order of buying which is less than the price of seller. That difference can become a loss of new comers who don't know about trading including me.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Trading is based on selling at a high price and buying at a low price in this way you will make a good profit.
Some people lose because they are rushing to sell and not wait for the price to rise.
Others lose because of trading in new currencies, whose price is high at the beginning of their launch, then their price decreases a lot, and sometimes deterioration, and their value becomes close to zero.

• +1 1

My friend, as a start for every profit, there is a loss corresponding to it if the profit was for people who bought a certain currency, and in the same loss was the meaning of people who bought the same currency, this business is called Forex. The same time, depending on the currency's development, thanks

Yes, I do believe that every body has there type of luck, but still those that gain are the type of people who really understand how the market works, they look at the prices of coins on when to buy and when to sell, but those who fail to make profit are those who don't observe the market.

You have described the trading process well, my friend. It is really important to buy the asset cheap, even better to buy it in dips. The famous investor and one of the richest people in the world Warren Buffet has a saying and it summarises the trading : "Even if I would buy a piece of socks, I patiently wait for it's price to drop" 

This is a good observation and I think the main reason behind this is lack of proper knowledge about trading as well as knowing some basic strategy about trading which involved the price percentage on when to buy and when to sell and makes some good profit.

Obviously when we have knowledge about the trading or investment then we will must get benefit and profit by them otherwise we will lose the money. I think the knowledge is must to start any work or bussiness because we will face the loss if we start any project without having knowledge.

On 4/9/2020 at 5:23 PM, guatazoo said:

Do you know for which purpose that's make others people to get profit and others to lose in crypto trading?. The reason is that, when you buy the coin, seller will be selling the coin to you with the price that is profitable for him and lose for buyer, so that the buyer will start to gain the profit till the really price rises more than buying price.

This is be like this way, the coin is buying at $6100 but it is selling at $6000, so that the really price of coin here is $6000, but the seller will sell to you in the price of $6100 in order to receive the profit, so that if you buy the coin at that price, you'll have profit of -$100 at that time, so you should wait till the really price reaches to $6100 in order to gain the profit. But if the coin will continue to dump you'll continue loosing while the one selling you s coin stay in profit. 

But if the coin that's you buy will pump massively it means that it will be profit for you while the seller who sold a coin to you stst in loss because has selling the coin while it was in bull run. 

So that's means between buyer and seller, one of them must get profit and one must get loss, so this business profit is in circle between buyers and sellers.

The financial markets are shown that there are those who lose in order for the other to win money. This is how the financial markets in general are, but there must be good science in order to trade

Exactly, this system works like a conventional exchange house that simply offers a value above the market and they buy cheaper in order to obtain profits, this being a business today.

I am totally agreed with your post 

I want to say that if you have lack of knowledge about trading you will not be successful at any cost 

If you did not have proper experience you will not be successful

If you did not know strategies of trading you will not be successful

So before starting trading in Cryptocurency 

Kindly check details of Cryptocurency trading 

Thanks for reading my post 

This is some important information that i have never learned yet, i guess now it makes sense and i could say that things are just more than knowledge and timing against a buyer or a seller is important to be engaged at as where it could end up is something we won't know.

The aim is that while you accept the coin will be advertising the coin to you with the outlay that is profitable for him and evade for buyer therefore that the buyer will fire up to gain the profit.

Your approach is very logical, cryptocurrency trading is studied and analyzed to be in one of the positions you mention, buyer or seller, with the sole purpose of obtaining profits and not losses.

Investing requires good knowledge of the market, and in order to achieve this, we must allocate a lot of time to gain knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies in order to be aware of the market.  Excess greed is one of the most important reasons for loss

.  When the digital currency begins to decline, we have to sell quickly, so the lower the more, the greater the loss

• +1 1

That is an unwritten law of the cryptographic world, if someone wins then another loses, it is that simple, especially in the world of traders, whether they are spot or future assets, something that lately is normal thanks to the volatility of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

23 hours ago, Ahmedgarber said:

Yes its true my friend, most people lose there money in crypto currency due to the lack of knowledge and greed. Trading demands full knowledge of the crypto market. Instead of being greedy, you should be smart and have patience. Then you should have q chances of earn more profit.

If all people will be having knowledge in trading, thats means even the market will be going with direct condition, but sometimes the market fails to go as we expected while people who have luck of knowledge buying and selling coins without plans they are destroying the market. 

• +2 1

That's true, there are some knowledge that we need ti learn, that guide us to make good transactions and helps to know the dos and don't and to know when to buy and to sell to make good profits. 

• +1 1