Sometimes my comment not submitted. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Sometimes my comment not submitted.

Thanks this first I come across the information on the topic that you posted online, I couldn't say what cause unsumited post, maybe your phone is has problem you check your phone server.

I am sorry to say that I cannot help you because I am new to this forum and I have not encountered any such problem yet. But you may be having this problem because of an internet problem.

That could be because if you don't answer the question correctly, your post will be deleted. You always have to think about the question whether the answer I wrote is really consistent with the question.  Then your post will be submitted.

I have never encountered this problem, on the contrary my comment was published twice and I had to modify one of them and quote to solve the problem and it was due to the slow internet.

• +4 1

I too  have been facing the same problem like 2 or 3 times in the past months. Whenever I try to save a comment after typing it would automatically get shown but after I click on the link it would not be seen on the entire forum .If it was to get deleted then it would have shown not accessible message however it is not deleted but I could not see my comment in the comment section. So I was wondering what has happened and at last I got my comment. It took a bit to show my comment however it is not a big problem to be worried about. If there are others who encountered the same problem please do mention it.

Oh, that’s a really crazy. When I started posting here, I did not experience that thing when I posted a content here. On my opinion, it can happen because your post is not useful at all so that to prevent of happen it again try to make a useful and meaningful post. But there are some instances, is because of your slow internet connection. Try to change it and observe if it will happen again.

• +3 1

I didn’t face that problem yet. I think the topic u commented has been deleted.  That's why your comments also been deleted. If that thing continue happening you need to tell it to the admins for help. 

Dear mate, in  may opinion I have no issues like that and there is a chance for someone because of their connections problem or the server problem. There is a very less chance for that because this forum is very good.

This I have read is because you may use something that is not allowed in your post. Perhaps a banned word, or a link that could be suspicious. There could also be ranks that allow to post anything and ranks that are not allowed to post links. Might be it.

On 4/9/2020 at 10:38 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I make comment  on topics Sometimes it not submitted.  Topic present there my comments  also .  My comments  peresnt in highlighted writings. In the top " Hidden  content " also apeared. Someone also face this issue. Or any one now the reason  what I write comment  but it is not count  and also not submitted. 

I didn't encounter that sort of circumstance, much better in the event that you will contact the mediators about your concern or perhaps your posts is being erased.

Thank you for your Question. I think there are some reasons behind this problem .Such as Short technical problem. Moreover May be You have a mistake to complete your task, That is related to not submitted to your post.

Hi my dear friend,I didn't face such problem on this 

this forum and I didn't heard about it but I think you just comment in

topic has been deleted ,So it not submitted.I think you should contact the senior for a better opinion.Best of luck.

Well I am also new beginner I don't face these this problem but I think its because the low Internet connection. May be this is the problem but I am not sure.

I also faced this problem.  This is a very serious problem, as far as I understand, the only reason for this problem is the internet problem.  It only occurs when there is an internet problem.  I was WiFi when I did the SMS and when my comments were not being submitted I turned off the WiFi, turned on the data on my phone and the comment was submitted.

My dear there is time fixed for posting every comments when you post 2nd comment before the time limit your comment is not submitted and you have to wait until the time limit is finished

dear sometimes due to issue comments not submitted. you should change your location and then make your post and submit it again. 2nd reason is that sometimes we make post on ban account'ts post such post also not counted in our contents

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

Actually  some time, I am facing a problem,  this problem as my posts are calculated naturally and only the unwanted posts and the rules are deleted.

• +2 1

Hey mate personal I didn't had face this problem . It may be  due to user severe issue and may due to the post deletion. You should check correctly  and  try to find the problem and should take corrective measures

I did not got this issue before so i didn't think about it.The comment must be meaningful and helpful if it is the comment will be deleted and may that is the problem. 

Personaly i am not faching this problem, but i think that you are trying to send your comment to a topic deleted by the team sulervising the forum. The Forum has this function for deleting post.     

I don't have the foggiest idea what is the specific significant rationale why you appreciate those things anyway you should check the putting of your record perhaps you find the appropriate response.

Are you able to give details on the thing indicated as far as Maine certain? I failed to realize group a memento mori. are you able to televise American state blood type pictures?  should you accomplished who a few of  remarks don't seem to be tabulated, afterward this can be due to the general fact a well known then we transgress powerful situations of the sensational discussion board

I personally have not faced any problems with the posting of comments,  since even when the page goes down with any issue regarding network my comment with i was writing will be saved in the reply box.  And whenever you like other comments, you should leave a time gap for each post to avoid automation.

Yeah I face this problem just on once since when I started but when I ask from those close to me which are in the of crypto currency too he was able to sort it and said it's my network connection problem,but advisable if you face same problem you ask yours might be another reason and not same thing as mine.

The issue you are facing at the moment may be from your network provider because what I encounter sometimes is my posts being copied and submitted twice on a page which makes  it look lile spamming. I would advice you be patient whenever you are typing so that your posts can be calculated properly and then you should ensure you have a good cellular reception.