Any one face this ptoblem - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Any one face this ptoblem

I will say that this has happened to me before but this huge number has not been deleted, the problem of deleting in the forum continues and we must forgive the moderators of the forum because they are having great difficulty in overcoming spam posts, so we have to be patient and  Keep up the good work until the forum is clean. It's normal to be considered spam by the administration
  We make mistakes as a rule, but when a large amount of deletion is exposed I don’t see that it’s okay to work, write and follow the same mistake, but we have to take a short break to manage our thinking and avoid mistakes.

@Honny143 @chfarhan103 @davy22 @Amal t sunil

It happens , today is 2021 and we are facing the same problems I talked to the moderator and we are to wait for the posts to be sent back again and so this is important you know it happens and its important for this is what we should do , today we are able to find that key effective growth that is ready to find you in some of those wonderful social growth patch

• +2 1

13 hours ago, Kanji said:

I talked to the moderator and we are to wait for the posts to be sent back again and so this is important you know it happens

@Kanji  @chfarhan103  @AliyanRdx  Thanks to all friends to react my topic, yes on this forum everyone encounter this post deleting problem, usual our Post's deletes when we selects spam topics to give our reactions, so if we want our posts safe then select only good topics, and another tip is select one month are 15 days back topics to avoid post deleting problem.

There are a ton of individuals grumbling about this and not just you, I believe that there is a specialized imperfection and it isn't identified with you and your distributions. I trust that one of the discussion's coders will compose a discourse so we can ask him and comprehend what's going on.

I joined this platform a month ago . I did not face this type of problem . I think so its mostly happened in clean up process . Team of crypto deleted all those topic which not abide the rules of this forum 

Dear the problem is for all no issue it gave for everyone you should try hard to make good post the post is not interested or useful that is deleted by the moderator. 

• +4 1

I think the forum is clean and that is why a lot of our posts have been deleted and the problem is that we are unable to get our revenue back. We don't have to worry about inconvenience, but there are always spammers on the platform who want to clean it up.

Too many members are complaining and it's not just you. I think this is a technical issue and this is not you and your post. Hopefully the forum coder writes a dialogue so we can ask and understand what's going on.

No my dear friend,I am not facing such problem because I am new user at this froum.If you always follow the rules of cryptotalk then hundred percentage chance don't bane you.So always follow the rules of cryptotalk.

Don't worry about this dear every one have face the same problem and I also have when the topic is unless the forum rules so we have to work definitely a lot of difficulty 

On 4/7/2020 at 9:31 AM, Honny143 said:

Today I can't understand what's happen with my account my 60 posts are deleted, but I selected all useful topics to give my reaction, I know this is routine topic, but I want to know this problem created only for me are any one also face this problem, I know this forum deleted spam topics, but I have one suggestion agree are disagree its not matter, but I write in this topic if they deleted spam topics good but don't reduce our counts, because we don't no which post is spam and gives our reaction but few days later this topics deleted and our count also decrease its really frustrated present I feels.give your valuable comments

Yes,a few days ago.i also face this problem.Because i realised that my post has very low quality, posts are not useful, meaningful and informative.That's why a lot of posts was deleted.You should try to comment useful,meaningful and informative comments. 

• +2 1

Dear i can understand your worry.All of us work hard for the purpose of getting earning.So it becomes a worry thing when those posts get deleted.Dear i think there is a technical issue .Our posts will not get wasted.Hope issue will be resolved in near future.So Do not worry and keep working hard.Best of luck Dear!

I think you are talking about the normal clean up process which is done to remove useless posts to make platform clean. Don't worry about that all the members have to face to problem. Moderators should make platform clean soon so that deletion of our comments decrease. 

Yes you are right about this but is not a personal problem rather a general problem that affects everyone and is usually happen during the clean up process, so don't panic just concentrate on making good quality post and minimize the number of post.

Hello my friend sometimes reason of deleted posts is the number posts you do per day. You can do 20 useful posts per day. Posts should contain unique content sometimes similar posts get deleted. You can avoid this issue following these things i hope it will help. 

60  posts deleted is very much to be deleted. Fortunately, I have never experienced this mass post deletion before. I wouldn't know why it's so but can only hope it doesn't happen anymore. @Honny143, did you ever find out why 60 of your post were deleted during this period.

Edited by Oyetoyy
  • +3 1

The cleanup process is inevitable and we all have to allow it to go it's way. Usually some of our reactions are deleted when the post to which we replied are deleted. Also replies to  some posts of banned members also end up being uncounted as far as I know. All we can do is post better quality posts and hope for the best.

Despite all the attention and accuracy that I do in selecting and writing posts, greater than 20 posts have been deleted for me, and this is everyday due to the fact the moderators are cleaning the discussion board today from all random and disturbing posts that we have spoke back to, so our posts are also deleted. 

The platform has presented problems as time passes but nothing that cannot be solved in my short time on the platform and I have seen several problems but as the days go by, they are solved, that is the important thing about the platform that you quickly solve their failures or problems  .

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi buddy I'm just new person from this stage and I have not get this problem. You just focus on your work and multiply your understanding. I follow the principles and recommendations of this stage. I have read a few comments and posts and then I will make useful and important posts. Also, I didn't erase my post.

Of course my mate I also faced this problem many times but it is not possible that 60 posts are deleted in one day because if you do 30 posts daily and how 60 posts will be deleted. 

Its ok i have no problem this time.  Very hard work  i am doing in morning to evening i have internet  range problem only but its ok . I doing work that is good experience got it.  I have completed one by post.

Hello dear, I am really sad for you. You are losing 60 posts. It's really disappointing, but I want you to be a little optimistic and look ahead and what you will be able to do in the future.

Also, I think that this is a routine that affected all users of this forum and led to their posts being deleted also in the cleaning process. This usually happens so you continue to work optimistically.

• +3 1

This is something that usually happens in the forum since it happens when the moderators begin to clean the forum of spam and it is normal that our post count is reduced so you do not have to worry you should continue working in the forum and try not to write on topics that are spam

Dear this problem faced all the member. Deletion of posts is temporary. Most of the people ask same question like you. So don' t worry and create useful posts.  Don't worry your posts on dleted topic can be counted. But the posts will be not useful.