Any one face this ptoblem - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Any one face this ptoblem

Yes, my friend, I agree with you that 60 posts are a large number. Those responsible for the reviews must reconsider that and set laws and conditions for us so that we can know where the error is and avoid deleting our posts again.

My friend, when you are committed to working daily in the cryptotalk forum and abiding by the rules and abiding by them, in addition to that, you must diversify between sections and create at least one topic per week. All this will reduce your posts deletion.

Yes this happens with everyone and the reason for our comment on frequent topics or some useless topics you should create positive posts useful on that one publication contains more than 100 characters

My friend, to avoid the problem of deletion, our topics should be rich in new and distinctive ideas, discuss important matters, and have useful and valuable content away from boring repetition because repetition makes our topics less important over time.

Hey, buddy.
Yeah, it's very frustrating. 
Every day I lose a number of my comments but we have to be patient in this period so that the forum is cleaned of spammers and continue our work hard 
Good luck to you

Edited by Mariana 1
  • +4 1

Welcome, my friend, of course we all encountered this problem and deleted some posts for us, so we must make sure that our posts are useful and rich in order to avoid this topic

Well my friend, I think that you should review your posts. It has been more than two months since I joined this forum and this number of my posts were not removed. When I was a beginner, the administrators used to delete 5 to 6 posts per day.

I am facing  a new problem  in crypto currency fourm  that is my one  or more posted are delete  why it is happening please help me i am new  commer  in  crypto currency fourm  kindly help me 

Actually, I do not face this problem before but my post are deleted sometimes but not in mass numbers like this one and the must of the members of this platform are complaining about the mass deletion of their topics from this platform..!

As members, we must always clarify the problems facing us and give the solution that we used so that all members can solve their problems by themselves Thank you, dear, for your useful post.

Actually I started with this exchange, simple and intuitive interface, low commissions. There is a Dice mode, and many different modes. After this exchange, you can try Binance, which is also a very understandable exchange.

We have all fallen victim to deleting posts. First, you should stay away from new topics because they are liable to be deleted and your post deleted with them, and you should stay away from false and ambiguous topics.

• +1 1

My dear maybe you made low quality or unuseful posts and maybe you broke some rules so i advice you to read the rules well to underatand this forum more and more.

This thing has happened to each and every person in this forum every true member is only selecting good and informative topics to react and after that also some reactions did seem to disappeared when we look in to the number of useful posts many of our reactions are deleted we don't know the reason behind these.We all know that irreverent and wasteful topics and reactions will be deleted but we have a good selection in selecting the topics even after what is happening.

my dear friend it happens sometimes when you first relevant content then your post get deleted so post valuable content and your posts will not be deleted.

• +1 1

Hello my friend. In fact, when the officials are free of their work and head to clean up the forum, we always lose a lot of our posts, and this is routine as I mentioned, and in fact I have no idea how they see the random topic in their opinion, but what we have to do is focus on our work and this Chance because we are still part of this forum and that is enough in my opinion. I wish everyone the best.

my almost 3 to 5 posts on daily basis for being related but I never have seen this issue before none of my post related as high as you said in your topic it is no more than 5 per day

Many post are getting deleted daily,even me,i experienced it,as much as possible i try to make a comment that is good,i admit i am not really smart especially in crypto,but i believe that some of my posts are good. Even i don't make much posts still everyday posts counts decreasing.hopefully they give us main reason aside from it is not useful,.

There are a lot of topics that have been deleted in the last period, so we must be very careful and write our topics more accurately. We must abide by the rules and conditions of the forum more.  Moderators in this forum are doing a cleaning campaign so we have to work hard.  Several topics have been removed from my posts. We all have this problem.

I think that the post that is classified as spam are the responses that we make to the posts, but with answers that are far from the main topic that was raised in the post

On 4/7/2020 at 8:31 AM, Honny143 said:

Today I can't understand what's happen with my account my 60 posts are deleted, but I selected all useful topics to give my reaction, I know this is routine topic, but I want to know this problem created only for me are any one also face this problem, I know this forum deleted spam topics, but I have one suggestion agree are disagree its not matter, but I write in this topic if they deleted spam topics good but don't reduce our counts, because we don't no which post is spam and gives our reaction but few days later this topics deleted and our count also decrease its really frustrated present I feels.give your valuable comments

I am new here and i want to know digital currency and you need to follow the rule to avoid delete your comment.

I really don't feel this problem. But I think that this problem is caused for many members so don't worry this will be only for some time and everything thing will be okey.

I think dear if you have a permanent member of crypto the deleting post is miner thing.Because by this we can learn too much information why our posted is deleted so this is not a big problem.

Hello dear buddy, facing problem is not the main thing but solving it is the main issue. So the problem you are discussing is not the problem of yourself really, but it is faced by most of the members of the forum. My posts have also been deleted. So don't worry about it. It's a technical problem. 

• +2 1

It is better to start right away on Binance, although there is identity verification, but in our case this is even a plus - it is very difficult to prove hacks and so on with support on a yobit due to the lack of bite, it is almost impossible to recover the password.