Will Bitcoin Survive from Corona? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Will Bitcoin Survive from Corona?

I think Bitcoin had survived from Corona epidemic because now in 2021 its value is being increased rapidly and its value it's now about 30 to $35,000 and I think it was a basic predicted rate in 2020 but because of coronavirus it had now reached in 2021.

Certainly bitcoin was also affected by the pandemic at the time, but we could see how it has overcome it over time and how it has developed in the market, this is because people worldwide took the cryptocurrency seriously and They began to invest in it since they could not leave their house they saw another alternative that is digital currencies and their easy access to them, this caused a massive increase in cryptocurrencies and for this reason bitcoin is currently at 37k dollars, with increases daily.

In my opinion, Bitcoin has not been negatively affected by the spread of the Corona virus, on the contrary, in light of the spread of the Corona virus and the people sitting at home, it made them search for real job opportunities that would make them earn some good profits

Thus, Bitcoin's popularity increased dramatically, and this led to an increase in its prices

There is no doubt about that and it is fully certain that Bitcoin will have to escape from Corona because of some slight and minor reasons which includes the fact that it has to do with online activities which range in different manner.

It is not attacking on the cryptocurrency but on the total financial system of the world and the economy as well so the cryptocurrency should over take from the impact of it.

Dear friend, I think that dealing in cryptocurrencies is better than dealing in coins and paper currencies in light of the spread of this virus, and this is why Bitcoin is recovering despite the presence of this disease

when was the first wave of the virus the cryptocurrency market was affected a lot and it went down by 50% within a few hours but now it has recovered from its effect

Sure bitcoin will survive from corona, this is even the time many members with tight schedule will have enough time for if, which will make it price to rise. Remember, bitcoin is not a country currency and it price is not controlled by anyone.

• +2 1

Yes my dear bit coin will definitely survive .it price is decrease due to this virus but when this virus end its price again increase and reaches to the top.it is the valuable coin and it is very profitable.

• +2 1

7 minutes ago, Sairaranjha said:

Yes my dear bit coin will definitely survive .it price is decrease due to this virus but when this virus end its price again increase and reaches to the top.it is the valuable coin and it is very profitable.

Exactly. Bitcoin are not rising but its flying at the top of the sky. I mean bitcoin already hit its all time best and keep rising rapidly everyday. Most of experts are predicting that bitcoin will hit $100k end of this year 2021. It all happened because of covid19. @Sairaranjha

Edited by Ryan_07

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Obviously bitcoin will recover. Many organisations still off. So people are willing to invest in the online platform. So i am sure about that bitcoin will recover this soon. So anyone can invest, buy or sell. Happy browsing. Good luck.         

Bitcoin will actually suffer a set back due to the covid - 19 pandemic but it will still survive it and come out stronger. The economic of the world is greatly affected as a result of the vivid and the bitcoin is not in exception.

On 4/5/2020 at 1:07 PM, SuperCrypto said:

I also have a strong sense that bitcoin will recover, and I believe in its ability to overcome crises and despite manipulating the prices of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin has a fixed approach and path and will go in the positive direction, especially after the halving.

Bitcoin is already recover itself and now i hope that the Bitcoin go high more in the crypto market becasue the Bitcoin now high touch this time is 41,000$ and soon it touch the 200,000$ in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, my friend Bitcoin will survive this coronavirus anomaly, what distinguishes Bitcoin is decentralization, so it has its specificity and stability and will not be affected by something external, and in my opinion bitcoin under the Corona pandemic has become much stronger because people have a lot of time to work on it. 

• +1 1

I think bitcoin didn't just survive from corona, it became more stronger during this pandemic and i think it's because of the corporate investors. They start investing bitcoin while we think price is very high and it encourage the small investors like us .That's why bitcoin break new all time high.

• +2 1

On 1/16/2021 at 5:29 PM, selfmade said:

I'm one of those who believes in bitcoin and cryptocurrency but at the beginning of corona even I lost hope and even thought bitcoin would die after falling to 4k in a matter of few days. But after survival from that my trust even increased and became stronger.

The fact is that during the corona many people were thought that it might be the end of the world, so that's many people were reinvesting their bitcoin for spending for hoping that if they will continue to invest they might lose

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I think this topic has already

On 1/16/2021 at 8:22 PM, Sandra k said:

I think Bitcoin had survived from Corona epidemic because now in 2021 its value is being increased rapidly and its value it's now about 30 to $35,000 and I think it was a basic predicted rate in 2020 but because of coronavirus it had now reached in 2021.

No if you remember well, after bitcoin dropped due to corona, to be specific due to panic of people from corona, soon it started to rise back and even more.. and this rise was because of corona as well, so corona did not make bitcoin not reach 30k at 2020, i think it was simply impossible then.

The Corona virus has taken a toll on many people's lives. It has also brought about a change in the employment sector. Many businesses and the financial markets have been turned upside down. So naturally it was expected that Bitcoin world will collapse. But all those who have predicted the end of Bitcoin have been proved wrong.

Hi dear as you have asked a question about the survival of bitcoin during corona and bitcoin did amazing survive and its value increase to 41000$ but now a days I am observing that the prices going down day by day and now it's 32000$

On 1/15/2021 at 11:42 AM, MK AHMAD said:

I believe that bitcoin will survive the crisis of corona and will also help the economic situation of the world as the pandemic is growing which affect the market and other business companies and centres the cryptotalk currency platform will help it's members and other people in making transactions through internet that will reduce stress of up and down in the market so with the help of bitcoin transactions can be made easier and faste

I even believe that corona virus don't have any affection or affecting the Bitcoin rather to help the economic situation and even the crypto currency platform as a whole because even on how you will get affected with it through someone,media is not among,so I think have nothing to do with this

Look  Corona virus has affected our life so much. Most of the people lost their job for it. And in that situation bitcoin price was low. But now bitcoin price is increasing. And its a good opportunity for us to come back. Bitcoin has a promising future. You can invest or trade.

Corona affected bitcoin by decreasing more than 50% of its current price.Cryptoworld had also gone through a drastic time.But everything is recovered now.Bitcoin survived from corona and running to reach its highest price.As lonv as crypto is alive bitcoin will survive.

The results after many months later shown the Bitcoin is strong and not even coronavirus can touch it. It is now in course for something bigger and still rising. Maybe it was multiple factors that contributed into this but the important was the fact that people didn't stop believing in Bitcoin as it is an asset that has fixed supply and a mechanism that helps reduce inflation and increase higher selling resistance.

Yes bitcoin have already survived from corona. In the end of 2020, the price of bitcoin increased continuously. And in 2021, bitcoin have reached a high peak and it broke all the records of before. The demand of bitcoin is increasing day by day. For that reason the price is increasing even in this pandemic situation. And with bitcoin, other crypto currencies also increase.

Yes indeed and it did survive!! I remember when Corona came btc fall down to almost 4k usd but then after a month or ao it started to raise to it's highest value ever in the history. Which actually shows the miracles that cryptocurrencies can pull off and shows why they're so important. Thanks.