Don't act like moderators - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't act like moderators

I think criticism should be opened. Because everyone has their own thoughts and point of view. So they can share it. But there is no right to give opposite reactions in appropriate topic. It seems acting like moderators. Everyone should stop it            

If you work in this forum don't criticize anyone's post, learn to solve them if you can. Make it a point to make your post acceptable. Since we have come to work in this forum, we will work closely with all the members, if anyone does not understand anything about the post will take help of others.

Many old member do this. They just create post in this site. Even they are not try to give reputation. They just try act like Moderator. It's really bad for this site. Cause lot of newbies don't get enough reputation for that.

• +2 1

Hey you are absolutely right that we should not discourage any members posts because we should always remember the effort each one has put in making the post. Simply discourage spamming. Our job is to make good posts and help others to come up with some. Moderators will do their part well. 

Yes! I'm agree with you. In the beginning no one expert so we always console others. We should help each other.we should treated them kindly.we should guide the new commers.if we console they will work hard.and they will become more expert.

Why would members ack like the moderators, it not right, members have limit in the forum, moderators also have there duty to perform, why would members of the forum want to be like a moderator, that bad if members act such way

• +4 1

why exactly that , dont act like mederators , but i will show some information to understand all that so just read my comment , Thats true, its not good to have the habit for reporting newbies several times. This may stay inside you and you will find yourself reporting even those innocent newbies! Lets support them, we were also newbies like them and we did a lot of mistakes here , that all i have about your question and i hope the better for us .

Hello friend, yes I agree with you in everything you said. First, yes, we must give a reputation to useful topics, and our evaluation of these topics is the reputation that we give him. Also, I agree with you that we must help new members and we must educate them instead of informing them, as they are in the beginning a great need for support and assistance

• +1 1

you are proper, we can't turn out to be judges and enforcers. it truly is why there are moderators who review all of the posted content. we were all inexperienced persons at the time of coming into the forum so in preference to judging we have to help

You say right my friend it is good suggestion because in this way we can do help everyone especially newbies .  We should give always one chance  on their mistakes . If they  do mistakes again and again then we should report admins .

• +1 1

Some people post that is not very good and some have useless then every man can have the Choice to give positive and negative rating but we should not work like Moderators but we should be creative. Useful  And creative posts should always give positive rating and promote these people 

I don't know why you are talking so much irritate about it. It is a moral responsibility for everyone here to help the beginners and the person who don't know. Learning someone about something doesn't mean to criticize him. In this way, giving negative reputation is also a learning for them if they got it. This forum should be clean from the spammers. And giving negative reputation is also a way of kick them out of the forum if they posting continuously meaningless or useless posts.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

This topic is very controversial and the nice thing is to be able to debate it with respect and objectivity , This is what the true community of cryptotalk looks like   , the good , values and respect community.

To the those that are like that please and please do not criticise other people's post  even though I think we should be helping each other on this forum do not give unnecessary reputations to any post since we are one! Cryptotalk make us one!

Now, getting ratings is a way to get paid and it was previously paid for, but it has stopped, according to managers Now the matter has changed, as the identity of the one who interacts has been concealed in order to avoid retaliation from others, and the rules may change again.

On 4/5/2020 at 12:24 PM, Raven said:

I saw some post said that "Give good reputation point to those people who deserved it" and i agree with that but they also said "Don't give good reputation points to those topics that meaningless". My concern is this, why the people gave a certain topic a good reputation points if the content is meaningless? I think people gave good reputation points because they benefit to it, that's it. And please don't act like moderators, stop criticizing people because you have no rights to do that. Moderators didn't delete that post because they found it as a good topic for this forum. 

This is my opinion because i saw some people here are always criticizing newbies and reporting newbies. Lets help the newbies here while keeping the cleanliness and wealthiness of the forum. 

Yes you are right, to criticize others is not a good thing and specially to criticize newbies because they don't know much about the forum and trying to get help by seniors. We should help them in knowing that how to work on this platform and how they can contribute their part to this platform. 

• +1 1

On 4/5/2020 at 8:24 AM, Raven said:

This is my opinion because i saw some people here are always criticizing newbies and reporting newbies. Lets help the newbies here while keeping the cleanliness and wealthiness of the forum. 

This days the newbies are founding it hard to thrive on this platform because the stallite members are reporting them as they are coming, the plain truth is that the newbies are new to the forum and yes they may make some mistakes but they'll learn alongside the mistakes they made, please let tolerate them a bit before taking ant actions

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a good post calling all we members into attention we should Stop acting like we are the moderators of the forum because we have no right to critisise anyone's reaction on posts. A member has his own opinion to give a post a positive reaction if it's meaningful to him or her and the rest should be left with the moderators to handle if the post worth positive or negative reaction.

• +2 1

Even if you want to give an opinion about their topic being meaningful or meaningless mind your speech. Avoid acting or trying to play the role of a moderator, You need to know your lane.

If the moderator didn't delete the topic, that means it  is making sense to them, they know more than us so stop the criticism and give accolades to topic that deserve it without trying to be biased to what is right.

Although we are all trying to survive here in which it is not easy but that doesn't give the avenue for criticizing on a meaningful topics, even if it is not , allow the moderator to make their judges, but before that be position and optismstic about others topics. 

This a wonderful and good topic, thanks for bringing this up, we all should try to be positive and understanding about others opinion and comments whether it is meaningful to you or not, Respect their opinion and give the moderator room to make their decision.

Giving a positive reputation is evidence that the published topic is useful to other members, and for the forum also on this basis the reputation should be given. As for giving reputation randomly without considering the content of the topic, this is harmful to all members of the forum

We should not be rudeto anyone will show the talk to everyone with respect and politeness. You should always to be helpful to other members. We should always guide our juniors.

• +2 1

we should not act like modrators we should always be helpful to others and if someone wants guideline from us then we can guide him. We should be polite to members. We should respect our seniors.

• +3 1

I agree with you, sir, on this matter. New members should be helped and supported in order to support our forum and maintain its reputation. In addition to giving a positive reputation to the subject that deserves it even if it is not paid for. This theme is awesome and very constructive. I ask everyone, even if they want criticism, to be constructive, and this is in the interest of all of us.

We must all understand and respect each other irrespective of level and ranks because Every one is entitled to his or her relevant, constructive opinions and ideas. You reserve to criticize or some criticize your postings this is when real knowledge will draft. Don't expect what ever you post members should agree on it means we are not ready to share our sincere experience