Always do your own research - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

Thank you for making this important post. We must put our own choices first. We should all take our own ideas about our own knowledge. We have to understand ourselves as much as we can. We have to try to do everything in the right way. We have to walk our own path. Stay success and stay motivated.

On 4/5/2020 at 8:57 AM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

If we research and write topics ourselves, we will be able to write topics well.I will always do my own research and write the topic so that we can give good information to the topic so that our topic will go viral.

True it's good for us and for the forum too if we will create topics everyday tppics are very useful because they help us to grow our accounts by getting good reputation news ranks and followers too

ordinarily must make for an inventive post will also unremarkably be found concerning be accurate your judgment some courses, since any old consumers the like wherever do whatsoever office such scene consequently we wobbler even than what's to subtend thought of.

• +2 1

Hello, yes you are right we have to do our research because it helps us to learn a lot of things about different topics which helps us to make useful posts and it also helps us to share original data in our posts which helps other members and they give us positive rating in return which helps us to boost our reputation.

On 05/04/2020 at 7:57 AM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

I would suggest to make topics that are new with your own research and find new things about crypto world rather than posting the same again and again .Mostly members are doing that .

Yes you are absolutely right we should do our own research it will be very beneficial for us. Because which we create something new with our own mind. Thank you 

We here a lot of opinions in our days, but all the information we here every day is not correct. If you want to post a topic you should first do your own research and make sure you are giving accurate knowledge. Crypto does not accept negative information that is not helpful or relevant. 

Yes, absolutely right, you said that we should do some small recharges before posting something so that the knowledge we share should not be a false rumor for anyone, it can prove beneficial to everyone. 

So your post was absolutely right with you, I see the letters, on which platform people have posted in which all the wrong things have been written, they are getting something to learn and then it does not prove to be absolutely beneficial. 

Hello, what you propose about 4 posts a day, is something that could be considered, but to be honest it will depend on each colleague, who wants to be able to fulfill and support that proposal.
In my case, I am one of those who keeps publishing and commenting, but there are some who only keep commenting, it is something negative, since the more the community grows and the greater the people who comment, the publications will be less and less, and after For a while, there will be no more publications to comment on, it is something positive in a certain part, since at that time, the others who only seek to comment, will be forced to create articles, only that is how you can end with only the comments , and there could be a number more articles published, well I hope so.

On 4/5/2020 at 7:57 AM, Raven said:

This is right when someone explore something on his own behalf then he learn better. On the other hand when someone learn from others assignment then it will be a harmful because they do not know the background research about that post. So try to search on your own behalf. Best wishes for all 😊

We should always do our own research.  If we do our own research, our mistakes will be noticed.  We can move towards better, we can improve a lot.  So we should do our own research without researching others. And we should build ourselves by doing our own research.  So that there is no mistake in the future.

Research can always make a positive post. It is vital to do research in the forum to know more about the time one has to start.  Will be able to pay for logical posts.  Adequate accuracy is needed about the post with ideas

Yes we should always do our own research than we can create more topics and post them to others so that the others get benefits from it and by researching our knowledge will increase.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Hello my dear friend.Yes we have to do our own research because it helps us to get good knowledge which helps us to make useful posts and unique topics in order to make a hendsome profit to earn a hendsome amount of money for living.

Yes, mate you right are we should do our own research and then create a topic, or we could get warning points for that and it also might lead us to ban. So be careful the next time you want to create a topic and do some research about it. 

Yes you are right we should always try to make quality post on this forum to make everyone learn effectively... Researches do help

On 4/5/2020 at 7:57 AM, Raven said:

You are right. Everybody here should contribute in the growth of platform. For this purpose we have to to more useful posts, which are beneficial for us in future. Anf how can we do so? So is the answer is by doing research. And the second thing is you should make useful topics in this platform, which will affect not only our reputation but wilylbe beneficial for all of ys.

Thank you for saying such a great thing. If we study to create new topics every day, then we will be able to highlight the boss issues here. There are so many members here. If we all create 3 to 4 topics every day, we will all be able to discuss them. So you need to do research on your own every day.

Yes why not you said you solutely right you should to do your own research and you should to believe on your on research that is very beneficial to given you the good ideas and research about the market

• +4 1

Yes I ll appreciate you to rising this question so guys we have to be a research her own because when everyone do her research from different source than there is a chance that's we get a best and use full knowledge from here that beneficial for us and others

• +4 1

On 11/04/2020 at 8:17 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

This is true mate, this is why the new members here in this forum are required to do some research first about the basic information about cryptocurrency so that they can answer some several threads here in this forum.

Yes buddy this absolutely right we have to always to our own research in order to get good reaction or views on our post

Research is very good but it takes a lot of times, So I think it is better we trust to expert members and follow their suggestion in the crypto world. But If we do our own research we can move towards better, we can improve out knowledge a lot.

• +1 1

Yes i agree .always try to do my research to answer the question.  One thing make sure you always follow rules . You can't get payment if you don't obey rules . All members will do their own research.