How I Got Scammed Once - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

How I Got Scammed Once

Sending account information is very wrong. We must always be vigilant in order not to fall victim to fraud. Be careful and do not give your private information to anyone. No matter what is necessary, we must always share our experiences here for the benefit of all members.

• +1 1

I am sad for you, my friend, for your loss .. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us, so that we can alert us of fraudsters and spammers and confirm the name.

• +1 1

I feel sorry for you. You should be more careful next time. Sharing this kind of experience can also help others not to trust the isolated messages and emails we get.

scammers also have this of their methods of making out way on making a fool our of ourselves as that was more of an email blast which they might have sent to multiple emails and the prey was founds on who entered their longs.

• +3 1

I comfort you my friend about this thing that happened with you

Well done you raised this issue to everyone

In order for them to learn from your experience and whoever happened to you

We should learn a lesson about not responding to strange messages

And be careful

• +1 1

First of all it is very sad for you and I also new hair so I have no more information about this type of scammer I think we must avoid these type of emails and don't give any personal information without verification I think they use different methods for catching people to get their money so we must careful and ignore this type of emails

Oh no dear, I am so sad for this scammed dude don't worry keep it up

But this is very bad news dear scammers can trapped your account because you have not a strong password scammers first thing trapped your account details and and your account informations I have some of details I shared with you I hope my explanation can useful for your work.

Good buddy.

Edited by Ranaarsalan

Welcome, my friend, what happened to you is that your lack of attention to the messages of ada that some fraudsters have stolen your account and withdraw money from it, and this is what led to you losing the money that you have in it.

Thank you for taking the time to share this useful information with us. We must also be careful with this data, and our own wallates and emails must not be shared with anyone. We have to be very careful with our flats because cheaters have become very sophisticated, so we try to be very cautious.

I am sorry for what happened to you. It is very sad. I hope it ends soon. You have to be wary once again of the spammers who are only interested in fraud and deception.

• +3 1

I am sorry for your loss.

This is one of several methods they use to steal from us, so we have to be careful and not trust any mail that comes to us.

They are really bad people who don't care how hard and tired a person does to get the money.

Please beware of these fraudsters 

• +3 1

That's a sad story; the scammer have no soul. This is a very bad case. All should be cautious when exchanging personal information through any questionable links or websites. Thank you for sharing your own experience with this, and we can now be more cautious.

Yes, it's spam

Hacking is really bad, I'm sorry for you

We must be careful very much Thank you for warning us and sharing your experience 

Please be careful from being scammed from scammers because there are a lot of they are giving ihh's offer to the peoples and people become lost their everything once I was scammed by the scammer and I send my personal data I didn't pay money to them I would realize that they are scamming me.

Thank you, dear friend, for this advice. Fraudulent sites are many. We all have to be well aware of the links or sites that may be fraudulent.
I am due to you. I am sad that you lost the $ 300

• +2 1

My dear friend, nothing like this happened to me, but thank you. While a mail like this was sent, I will be careful and also I thank you again for this information and advice on this subject. Thank you very much, my friend.

• +3 1

I encountered the same scam one day, but before I could enter any information or password I was able to discover where one of the people had sent a link to a private email and entered it to access this site and start earning money.

500 per week

His gene managed that this link was completely deleted and intended to be stolen

Thank you for this warning ... I am sorry for you, my friend ... Of course we must be very careful about this matter as there are many scammers who send email to you to access your account information and steal it... Therefore, we have to be careful and not share any personal data with any unofficial entity.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I feel sorry for you. This happens not only with you but to other people also as online world are very dangerous so we should deal with it with caution, and i hope this will serve as a warning to others to avoid this kind of scammers act.

Oh my friend .. I am very sorry for your loss .. In fact, I do not respond to such messages that reach me before I confirm their authenticity, or consult my friends who know more than me about this topic .. In fact, I thank you for publishing your experience about fraud so that all benefit from it. Members and work with your advice as well .. I wish you good luck and everyone

I have to say it that this is really annoying when you find that you have used things to one of the pranks when these things will make you next time you check each step you take. A majority want to do one of these deceptive things in order to steal you. I hope that the members will benefit from this experience and make effective corrections.

Sorry for your loss, my friend, and thank you for sharing your experience with us, so that the rest of the members benefit and do not fall victim to fraud. Therefore, you should pay attention to spam and make sure of the sender of the mail before responding to it.

• +1 1

It is very unfortunate that we are being scammed in such ways. That is why everyone should pay attention to the spammers because they use fake links or methods to entrap beginners and steal their money.

I'm sorry for you. These are the things we want to know and be careful about.
We also need to be wary of this information and our wall and our emails cannot be shared with anyone.
So we have to be wary about these fake emails and verify the sender's name before entering this.

Actually mostly we get scammed from unknown person actually they send a email us and they make us greedy with giving big offers and we join this and we invest money . And sometime they send a email and we considered that this email is officially sending by our wallet and we put Information and finally we see that we have lose our money from our wallet. 

• +5 1