How I Got Scammed Once - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

How I Got Scammed Once

I'm sorry that you have been scammed friend, but we must be very careful when handling cryptocurrencies and we must never give up our private keys, in my case they only scammed me once, but it was not with a large amount, I only lost a little money, this taught me not to believe in anyone if it is about investments unknown pages.

So sorry about what happened mate. Thanks for sharing your information with us. We all need to avoid phishing emails and also confirm the sender if its legit or not before replying to the emails. Let's all be careful. 

Thank you very much and to be sincere you are such a good hearted person to open up a scam trick that was used against you for the benefit of the foeum so that all the member will be awareas well as been becareful against these scammers.

Email scamming is a very common scamming method in today's world. Many new members faces those scammers. They will send you spam mail and offer you lucrative offers. Never click those links.

Hi, thank you for sharing this great information with us. We need to be wary of this information. Our own wallet and our own email cannot be shared with anyone. We always have to be careful about our flats because cheaters are very smart now so we always try to be very careful. Things must continue to aim at us.

We all have made mistakes in life, learning from those mistakes make us to be more aware of so many negative things that happened that we need to learn and stay away from.many people have fallen victims of this scammers.i will just implore us to always be patience and think wisely whenever we need to give out our personal information to any site or any person even if it's our  best friend that refferred us.what A think it's best for B can put B in danger if B don't know how to reason and think wisely before acting. @EahueH, @Kelian emm

I have never been scammed because I am to careful in my dealings in the forum. I know there are scammers but I do hope to keep away from them

On 4/4/2020 at 5:10 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Someday I received an E-mail from "Blockchain" as I thought. The email asked me to enter my login information and my Google account information and that was what I did. I didn't pay attention to the sender or anything. After an hour I checked my Blockchain account and I was surprised to see that my balance was 0$ and 0 Bitcoin!! I lost 300$ that day.

So please, be careful from these scam mails!

Sorry for you loss...I think this information is important and will also teach others not to pay attention to any kind of mail...thank you for passing this information across.

Unfortunately such things happen , and and so many sites try to have similar name like Binance, they change a letter or two , or make a very similar interface and a new user does not know the difference , and he innocently deposit his money on this site thinking that it is the original Binance, that is why never respond to emails from an exchange. 

• +3 1

Fake emails like this come to everyone but don't fall for it when you hear money. If you try to do anything with it, you have no choice but to go with your details and money

We have to be very careful about how we deal with this scammers, many take scamming as a way of surviving or a way of making it in life, the fact is that they tend to offer huge amount of things we can neglect to use to deceive us

• +2 1

In fact, I was not deceived like you, but I had money in the trust wallet, and I had bought a new mobile and had to delete the application and re-download it on the new mobile, but what happened is that I forgot the keywords for my account and what I was saving in the wallet went away unfortunately I want to warn that you also keep the words The key to the wallet is that it is very, very important in order not to lose your money like me.

• +2 1

its miserable. as you said we ought to be so cautious about our private key and secret phrase. I didn't look with this sort of tricksters yet however I saw numerous con artists in wire they send you DM and imagine they are administrator of trades and ask you your secret key ! don't trust to anybody !!

This is a shame that happened to you and I am very sorry I must thank you for sharing this skillful experience with all of us so that we can learn from it and be more attentive to this form of scam that is very common and not enter the links that reach us to our emails, or simply verify that the actual pages are sending these emails.

• +2 1

I feel sorry for you. My deer friend we should be very careful about these types of scam. When we the the content or mail that want to know our personal informations like password, account information etc or anything else than we should report them and be aware of them because that type of questions told that they are scam. Now a days this is the most important concern in worldwide Because scammers are affecting innocent people.

• +2 1

Dear Friend! Scammers also have this of their methods of making out way on making fool our of ourselves. So we must be careful about it.

Dear Friend,

Someday I received an E-mail from "Blockchain" as I thought. The email asked me to enter my login information and my Google account information and that was what I did. I didn't pay attention to the sender or anything. After an hour I checked my Blockchain account and I was surprised to see that my balance was 0$ and 0 Bitcoin!! I lost 300$ that day.

Sorry for such bad experience, we all have to be careful. Scammers are everywhere on net most especially in cryptoworld. We should be careful of the kind of links we visits and site we make investment. 

On 4/4/2020 at 9:10 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Someday I received an E-mail from "Blockchain" as I thought. The email asked me to enter my login information and my Google account information and that was what I did. I didn't pay attention to the sender or anything. After an hour I checked my Blockchain account and I was surprised to see that my balance was 0$ and 0 Bitcoin!! I lost 300$ that day.

I'm upset for your misfortune. This sort of hacking is called spam, when the spammer send a phony letter containing a phony connection with indistinguishable subject of Blockchain or some other wallet. We ought to be cautious from these phony sends.

On 4/4/2020 at 9:10 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Yes dude it's really sad to hear about your loss but it's your mistake and you should avoid it next time and thank you so much for this post so that many people in this forum will learn from this mistake and they will never provide any information to an unknown sender about personal Wallets because they are totally scammers. 

• +2 1

Sorry for such bad experience. Scammers have many tricks to scam people in cryptoworld. We should be careful on the kind of site we visits and not make investment in new projects without making proper research about the project. 

Oh, I’m so sorry to know that kind of experience, it is really tragic.

If we experience that kind of problem, we need to reflect on it, there’s a lot of scammers online and we need to take our responsibility to check if it is legit, we need to be observant on every details especially on the email that has been sent to you because there are times that if you click that link it will go to other site. Before we will out, check first the link if it looks the same on the email that has been sent to you, if not there’s a possibility that site is fake.

• +4 1

@CammerBitcoin and cryptocurrencies themselves are not scam, but many people like to use them to scam, especially, bitcoin. People should be careful, know about how scammers scam people. They will be able to avoid such. Even not only in crypto but also on fiat too. 

Ami they scammed me in a currency bender they stole my money since I never got it back I invested 50 dollars and they never returned it to me but I learned a lesson that I no longer have to invest in that type of sites since they are not legitimate and they are scam.

• +2 1

Hello everybody I would like to say that fish must always aware of this scammers. Firstly we must read everything about that and then only we have to enter information of a wash we must not enter our information anywhere otherwise this could happen to you also.