Importance of spend time on the forum. - Page 53 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of spend time on the forum.

Yes, you're right
Almost all of us are at home due to quarantine, so we have to use our spare time to gain more experience and knowledge about this forum and cryptocurrencies.
We can also increase our work to earn cash
It is imperative that you give this forum sufficient time to obtain satisfactory results

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.  Yes you work hard because success always demands work hard then you  achieve success.  Thanks everyone. 

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.  Yes you work hard because success always demands work hard then you  achieve success.  Thanks everyone. 

The more time spend on this platform, the more we increase our knowledge and information, then we only have the advantage here and not the loss. 

If we spend our time on crypto talk and try to read all the topics it will benefited alot us as we can get alot of knowledge and experience about crypto and trading from there. It also decrease repeating posts. cryptocurrency in the single website from your contents because you are giving contents and saving your experience and also many other members are giving the reviews from there you will get my knowledge about cryptocurrency as well as you are improving your communication skills because people from everywhere joining this campaign and sharing their experience to each other.

Dear time is very important don't be waste it. If you waste time in crypto you would be learn knowledge and earn well.for wasting time here you will be very benefit for you because if you waste time here you will learn knowledge and experience and also earn it also increase your writing skill and meet every day to new members. 

Yes mate you are absolutely right. Now a days we have so many free times that time we can easily make it a good time to make some money and knowledge from this forum so it is a good thing.

I am a student.  As now the government had decided to open the institution following the rules.  So we students got less time to be active on the forum. 

But on the weekend I am free.  And I spent time on this forum. I get knowledge out of seniors posts and also make publications based upon my updated knowledge. 

I am sending 02 to 03 hours in crypto forum and if i am free then opened the site and worked and learn here because my traying to more to more time spend here because I have to know crypto talk 

Yes , I fully agree with you that we are all free now.The forum is excellent in this period. We will earn nice amount of money by working from home and also we will get to know much about Cryptocurrencies. In addition to , we can earn some Cryptocurrency with which we can meet our needs. 

In my opinion, spending time on Cryptotalk is really very beneficial for us. Because if we spend more time here then we can gain more knowledge about this section and then we can work here properly by the power of our gained knowledge. So i think we should spend more time in this great forum. 

• +2 1

The importance of spending time in the forum is to enjoy and learn a lot, as well as to exchange advice and experiences between members through their past experiences, and this is good for you..

Dear which time you spend in this platforum. It is not wasted. How it is not wasted. Now listen in the platforum you post then you write the english. Its means you become a good writer. And you write in the english mean you become a strong the english language. There are many benefits. After this you earn the money by writing.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

It’s really very important to spend much time in this forum because by doing it our knowledge about cryptocurrency and this forum is increasing. And knowledge is one of the great secret of success so we should acquire knowledge. 

You are right in what you say, we should spend time here in the forum unless it is writing or making topics, we can also spend time watching or reading topics that are good or call our attention in order to gain information, more than we already have .

If you have free time then we must spend time in this forum try to learn new things this forum is a good source of knowledge we get very valuable information many members share their views in this forum we will discuss our problem with them and get some solution

We are all forced to stay indoors reading all the topics and researching about it is quite impressive and it is also important you can start writing posts here and over time you will understand if we spend time in the cryptocurrency forum However, we can learn a lot about cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is not a difficult subject and you will be able to understand and earn it ...

You are right, so if we use our free time by searching the forum, this will help us increase our knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and it will reduce repeated posts.

Of course, there are dozens of distinct and informative topics, which are comprehensive for all areas of crypto, and that contain answers to all the questions that may come to the mind of beginners.

I totally agree with you. We have all had to stay at home due to the Coronavirus, so it is better to use this time to work in this forum that provides expertise in the field of digital currencies as well as money. That is great.

Thank you my friend. For this useful and valuable post which contains many tips that benefit everyone, especially new members. And I agree with you that our posts that we publish must be new and not reproduced from other topics.

Of course, my friend, the time we spend on this platform has a great role to play in improving and expanding our horizons, and it will be the main factor in our development because good reading means useful participation.

If we spend most time here then we can get more knowledge about Crypto currencies and we can get more knowledge about trading and other main thing here we learn about investment . And we can more earn with investment . And lat we learn English language and we can improve our English language from here. 

• +4 1

The way we spend time on the platform is the benefit for us, because the way as we spend  our time  on this platform, as much as people increase their knowledge and information, then we can say that if you want to increase knowledge  so we have to joind it..

The way we spend time on the platform is the benefit for us, because the way as we spend  our time  on this platform, as much as people increase their knowledge and information, then we can say that if you want to increase knowledge  so we have to joind it..

I am working hard on this forum. I am making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. Hard work is key to success. I am working hard on this forum. This forum is good for earning and learning. 

You are right and I deal like this in the forum. I learn and read the posts published by distinguished members and learn from them how to create useful publications that are of interest to the community and are not recurring. I also learn from them the method of trading and investing. Therefore, the more I make my effort with education, the more I gain experience and develop myself.

• +3 1