Importance of spend time on the forum. - Page 56 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of spend time on the forum.

It is a good way to spend your day here.Learning new things and increasing your experience is also a great thing.It would help you to get some reward as well.

• +3 1

Now a days we are free. We have no work in these days .So I decide to work at this plate forum . Working at this plate forum is easy than other places. Working at this plate forum provide us money as well. This plates forum provide us an environment to make friends and learn from them. It's also a profitable for mine because I spend time for earning that is the good thing for me.

We have to avail our time  in good things  mostly people  are free  these days so they can  easily spend  more time  forum  and learn  more crypto currency and make good post.

It is important to spend your time here.You have to be patience and determined.If you want to be successful here ,You will spend your time.You have to research by yourself.You should avoid copying.Just you have to express your feeling.

Hello my friend, you are right. We can spend free time here writing topics and sharing new information instead of sitting at home without doing anything, so it is better for us to take care of time management because that will give us enough time to use it in this forum without getting bored and also do other activities

Of course it is important to spend time in the forum especially those who are new need to spend time here to learn.and thanks you

Spending time on this website is that you learn different things about crypto world as well as you will have the opportunity to earn handsome money.

• +1 1

Well my dear friend, you are spending time in the forum is a good thing especially for those who want to collect information and research and increase their knowledge about encrypted currencies, trading and investment. We can also work in the forum focusing on language and improving reading and writing in English or Russian, and we can also get new friends

• +3 1

On 12/30/2020 at 11:26 AM, Ab.kalyar said:

Good topic dear brother,  as we spend more time to that forum then we become more informative about the forum rules & informations. Thus we should give little extra time to that plateforum. In we are going to know about Bitcoin how earn them.

That's true mate, we're getting a bunch of information about cryptocurrency by the helps of senior members here and also become a good members here by following the rules and regulations because that is the main important thing that we need to do here if we want to stay or earned.

Yes, we have to take advantage of this time we spend at home by learning more about cryptocurrencies, trading and investing. I find this forum the best place for learning to go. Visit the various sections and read the posts and responses. This is the best time to learn about cryptocurrencies. You should spend more time learning, here is my advice. You cannot find another place that contains all this information and experiences on one site.

Of course my friend has a specialty of spending time on this platform. Through this we are able to spend our time properly. There is nothing wrong with us. We are benefiting financially as our creative talent is being expressed through this.

The most important reason to spend time in crypto forums in general is to gain enough knowledge and skills about these forums and crypto.  Moreover, money can be made through meaningful posts in crypto forums.

That's true spending time here isn't a waste but it will be very beneficial to us , Because if we spend our time in this forum we will gain so much , we will earn nice amount of money working from home and also we will get to know much about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Yes, I think that while spending time at home, we can do something useful, browse the forum, gain experience and some money. This is a good thing, and it is better than sitting without doing something useful

Yes, dear, you are speaking the right way. We have to invest our time in this forum in order to try to make the most of it. I am covering the forum time and it provides me with money and knowledge. Thank you my friend

Welcome, my friend, you are right. We are working here on the forum to gain more knowledge and enough experience to work later in cryptocurrencies properly and gain money with success for everyone.

The amount of time that can be spent on this platform is less because we spend so much time on it, in that time we keep on increasing your learning very much and our information knowledge is increasing to a great extent. 

Discussing topics related to the world of cryptocurrencies with our friends in the forum
It helps us to get more information
This gives us the strength and self-confidence to give a useful topic

• +3 1

Spending time on this forum is so good for us . Because it gives a lot of knowledge . With reading and writing we can increase our skills. I also like to read others comments for gaining different type of information. So try to spend more time on this forum for better understanding.

This is true. If you spend more time on Crypto, your experience and knowledge in the field of digital currencies and trading will increase and you will avoid getting into trouble.

It gives you alot of experience when you spend your time on this forum you can get knowledge about cryptotalk and cryptocurrencies and you can get more money when your post is unique and informative.

As we know that once we  spend our time on this forum we get knowledge and with it money to .and I think In this time of covid we all are at home and we can easily give time to this forum🥰

I agree with you, my friend. The more time we spend, the more knowledge and experience that pertains to the field of encrypted currencies, the time we empty should be used well to create useful topics in order to earn money

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, you are right. Everyone is forced to stay at home due to the Covid 19 pandemic, and we must spend as much time as possible in this forum to talk about important and useful matters, as well as gain experience and skills.