All important topics - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

All important topics

We as new members always and never need to provide important topics that avoid the ban and give us useful information on how to develop this forum

You did a great job in the forum and I wrote many important topics so I would like to thank you for these helpful posts that I made in the forum. I will read the topics and pay attention to the rules and commitment.

It is important that there are a lot of different and varied posts and topics in the forum, therefore each member should write one useful post per week at a minimum, so that we will have a lot of useful and varied topics.

Thank you very much, my dear friend, for your valuable contribution and tremendous effort. I've already done a fantastic job of assisting members in finding what they're searching for quickly and easily, particularly new members who don't know how to search.

This is an excellent post as there are all the useful and important posts which contain the most important directions and advice about cryptocurrencies and working in the forum and therefore all members should read these useful posts.

I saw all the post who Shair the old and experienced members who have been working a very long period of time and every day and every moment they guide and help to the new comer and newbie who joined this forum, I really appreciate this very well. 

You do good job bro to gives good knowledgeable post and you gives all information in one post and its help the new members to solved their problems but i think ultimate decision is readers what they want read are leave this topic that's it...!!!

I am always happy to read this type of posts because it helps us and it helps beginners to better and broaden understanding of all things in this forum, and I want to add according to my little knowledge and experience that interaction in other sections is also important because it increases your knowledge and experience as well.

First of all, thank you for this good post. I also want to thank the members and friends who put up useful post links. I have read many of them. They are really useful and give us good information for us as beginners.

Good greeting my friend. It is already a good publication please apply it to benefit everyone and especially beginners. This confirms that there are creative members like you are thinking of asking them to help everyone.

ah this makes sense! well technically with this we can possibly look onto the website to confirm whether what they had gotten so far is legitimate or its just a fake one this would prevent worse case scenario from others to causing a problems to community.

Thank you my friend for this publication useful to you offer a lot of information in a single publication which is great especially for beginners they get important information and variety of encryption without the research reported loss for answers

Edited by lanaahmad

My friend, your post is very useful and rich in information and instructions for all members, especially new and junior members, they will benefit greatly from it and answer all their questions and inquiries about the world of cryptography and give them an idea of how to deal with cryptocurrencies and the field of investment and trading and increase their experience and knowledge And guides them on the good and useful work

Hello friends, I am new here and i think this post will help begginers to know all the important information about this forum and about cryptocurrency world. I really like your topic. Crypto has a lot of new members and they are good posts in this section for newcomers and they will take a good look at these and I think the can benefit.

Obviously, must of this topics that you sited in your post are really useful and helpful for the members of this platform more precisely the new members of this platform, and posting this will encourage the members of this platform to work hard in creating useful topics.

It is wonderful that there are people like you are publishing these topics to guide the beginners and help them continue to understand the forum guidelines
My friend waiting for your contributions useful in the forum

Dear friend your topics are quite interesting and full of information and knowledge. We all know that these kind of topics are quite famous and people will must give them response. This is why each and every member should try their best to create new and unique content for this forum. Thanks. 

It is good that you share with us information that helps us to publish meaningful topics that may benefit other members. You save a lot of effort in searching for new topics. Thank you.

Yes, my friend, thank you. In my opinion, everything related to encryption and cryptocurrencies is important, whether it is a topic or a response to this topic. Knowledge and gaining sufficient experience is the goal of any member of this forum

I think what you did is a very good idea that everyone can actually emulate, but I don't think that we need to out links to all important topics and that would create another issue, we should just allow everyone to search for the topic that they want to know something about, that is what I think is the best.

Beginners might also spend their time in the language learners section because they can get answers to the following questions they have and thus know the process of work and build confidence quickly.

There is a lot of information that must be included about cryptocurrencies and methods that enable members to reach high points of experience and help them to list operations in the market for these currencies to double the profits they gained from the effort they provided in this forum in terms of posts and assistance Thank you for submitting this useful post, my friend, it is necessary.  Each member should focus on reaching his goals and demands. Thank you.

Your post is really helpful and useful for the newbies. It's good to keep reminding the rules and regulations of crypto. i advice the new members that they firstly have to gain more experience by doing much work so that they can most perfectly investment and trade at this forum.

Thank you for this topic and this information. You always share important factors on various topics. You have provided useful information for everyone