Important alert - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important alert

Several people accomplish that nonetheless and also replicate other folks feedback and also turn that to new terminology and also replicate the information inside the community forum being a fresh submit, also if you can't talk appropriately it is nonetheless great merely help make the energy to produce the most effective submit you could of course if it's got syntax concerns no less than it is your content rather than cloned coming from some other associates.

I am also wanted to say everyone must be careful while posting on this forum.Dont post English language in Russian section and also dont post with Russian language in English section.If you do this then your account can banned from this forum.

Thanks for telling me about that. I am also caring about these things. Yes you are right we can get warnimg points by quoting such comments.

We all know that one of the most important rules of the forum is writing in one of the Russian or English languages, they violate this rule and then wonder about the reason for the ban, everyone should abide by that, even if they use the translator, they must improve the formulation of their posts in order to avoid the ban

This is really true my dear friend.  Most of the people are not good at writing articles in English because their English is weak or somewhat bad.  Therefore, it is important that we deal with this topic better and learn better about using the vocabulary of the English language and employing it correctly in our blogs in order to achieve a good reputation and positive reactions later.

• +3 1

Yes I totally agree with you. Actually, we should always learn to follow the rules of this forum , the languages which are allowed here is English and Russian only. So, Do it in its original language and stop the translator on your browser before publishing and sharing so that others understand what you have quoted.Be careful when using the translator or using it on a separate page.

New and old members must also read the forum’s rules and beware of violating them to avoid getting warning points and then prohibitions, Among the rules are that the language is not offensive and that it is correct from misspellings.

• +2 1

Yes, that's the most important thing, not everyone can speak English fluently, sometimes using a browser that has a translation is an option to make it easier to understand a topic, when quoting other people's replies there are some members who don't change the browser back to English and that's very fatal because it can be blocked. So always be careful if you are using a translator browser.

• +5 1

You are right, my friend. All members must pay attention to this important rule, which states that writing in one of the English or Russian languages, because breaching this rule will cause the violators to be expelled.

For those who are not fluent in using one of these two languages, they can follow language courses

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing this useful information my friend this information is really helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform and I also suggest all the members that we should avoid from this thing if we went to survive on this platform for a long time

Hello friends, this topic is quite interesting and important. I don’t understand why we have to copy other people’s publications, we’re supposed to use our knowledge and what we’ve learned in this forum.

Edited by fjseijasc

Yes, the forum has its own rules and anyone needs to know the rules and enforce it, the language issue in the forum is very strict, it will definitely get a warning if posting the language of the country. 

You are absolutely right..and this thing happened with my friend..It was banned because he wrote in another language .. We must be careful about this and pay attention to the translator's language

Yes, brother, there are grammatical errors, and the reason for this is the different dialects of countries, which makes the matter more complicated. We must abide by the rules of the forum and pay attention to grammatical errors and review what we write.

• +1 1

I completely agree with you ... you must pay close attention to the language and try to avoid linguistic errors as much as possible, as this is one of the rules of the forum so do double-check your topics before submitting them.

Thank you, dear friend, for this valuable and useful information I am still a beginner in this forum Indeed, my friends, everyone on this forum should avoid translation software because it is considered a fraud Everyone should be careful and read the rules to avoid being banned 

You are right my friend, there are alot of members who try to use the translator in their work,so we have to be careful and do our job perfectly in order not to be banned from the moderators. Your topics have to be understandable with easy and simple language. 

• +3 1

Most of the members here who do not master English well use the interpreter to write the text in the English language, but due to some mistake the translator does not work and publishes the response in the original language.

I advise all members here to double check the topic before publishing it.

• +3 1

You are right my friend. Even if a person uses a translator in his work, he must know even a little bit of English to avoid spelling mistakes that could happen in the first place. We are here to strengthen our English.

• +4 1

You are right my friend, all members must abide by the rules and avoid committing such mistakes so that they do not run into problems and publish in English or Russian only, so that their accounts are not blocked or warnings are given to them and expose them to loss.

As a beginner.Thank you so much for sharing these information.I already knew that we all have to stay under the rules.and i always try to follow them❤

I'v also noticed this and seriously everyone should stop using translating tools on this forum. Posting in their native language and then using auto-translating tools just create nonsense posts that fail in grammar and proper structure. Noone demands members to learn fluent english but this is far from making a readable content. I've read posts that used auto-translating tools that fail to make any sense at all.

Dear I can relate to your post that translator is not the solution. Must have sufficient knowledge to answer the post. If he or she does not have enough knowledge, they should ignore it and find a new one for them.

• +1 1

Thanks for this information, my friend. Certainly such errors lead to the ban, and we must avoid their occurrence and also avoid spelling errors, make sure and read the publication first before adopting it.

We should stop this act with immediate effect because this might lead us to warning point or to get bann by the moderators. So we should follow the rules and work according to the forum rules. Thanks for sharing this.