Important alert - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important alert

Yes, my friend, it should be noted that the translator sometimes makes mistakes in the context of the sentence, which makes it difficult to understand the intended content, and this leads to obtaining warning points or as I mentioned may lead to a ban

We have to pay attention when using translation applications used with the browser, as the quote or post written in English may be transferred to another language, which violates the rules of publishing in the forum, so we must stop the translation before publishing any topic or post.

Of course, I noticed this problem and it is a violation of the forum rules. I think the reason is to use Google Translate, where you translate texts, quote and paste those texts, and they are in Arabic.I think the solution is to use only English or Russian

• +2 1

In this forum some rules strictly obey by moderators, so if any one breaks this rules they banned directly, so pls work honestly in this forum, so write only English language don't use another language.yes, the forum has its own rules , the language issue in the forum is very strict, it will definitely get a warning if posting the language of the country.

• +1 1

I didn't know posting quotes incorrectly could get you banned here. There is no need to use translators as they don't function well most of the time. Thanks for this valuable piece of advice. Much appreciated.

You are right, my friend, we must all read the post that we want to publish before publishing it in order to make sure that it is free of spelling errors. I advise you to use the spelling so that you do not make this mistake and cause you to ban or get warning points

Your words are true
  When each of us writes the subject, he must move away from the use of the translator because it causes this problem
We must pay attention to the rules of English
And forum rules

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, you're absolutely right about it. we have to be careful about this, and we have to follow the rules well to prevent us from being banned or warned.

Yeah this is very true mate always quote with the language on the particular topic you're quoting on and not to use any other language it maybe the language you quote with is not understandable to the same person that have comment. Is good and advisable to quote with same language.

I think that we should strengthen our English language, and pay close attention to our writing, because our spelling mistakes and writing in another language may subject our accounts to being banned, 

• +1 1

I suggest first quoting a part of the topic and not the whole topic. Writing the content in English or Russian, taking into account the spelling and grammatical rules for that. The moderators follow strict rules, and if someone breaks them, this will lead to their banning.  Forum, reading and understanding the rules in full, and expediting their implementation

• +3 1

You're right, my friend. although I'm new in this forum and I don't know a lot but everyone should read all the rules of this forum carefully to avoid ban

You are absolutely right, ones should be very careful because when you don't read and understand the forum ranks you may end up loosing your account because the moderator will banned your account.

I can give you some alerts that you should be wary of. : 
1 you must not copy the comments of others .
2 Write your opinion clearly .
3 use the words simple and easy so everyone can understand and benefit from them .

Welcome to all newbies,   while posting any topic , you just need to follow such steps  like,  following rules of this forum,  make useful and unique and relevant topics . Work hard to achieve your goals.  Best of luck

Thanks dear for telling us and making us alert that we should not use Google translator. because our comments you posted another language can take us to ban or warning points. so we should use only English to create and comments .we should not use any other language so that we  can not get banned.

• +3 1

Your words are correct. Clear forum rules regarding posting in English and Russian only. Using the browser will inevitably lead to errors that violate the forum rules

We should work to solve this problem, and I only think that we should work to improve the English language, develop knowledge of grammar and write sentences correctly. This is the best way to avoid warning points or ban. 

Edited by Ross321

Yes translator can ban your account, because this forum allow english not any other language. So don't try to make and translate post in other language. This mistake cause of your ban account. So don't do this on this forum. 

You're right .. The reason for this is that the browser translates the language as desired by the person I think . 
Writing in English or Russian is contrary to the rules of the forum and can cause a ban

Thank you for this important note and hopefully every beginner should continue this platform to take it and use another method to write topics in a proper language without a translator and additions to their browser.

You're right it's as you say I've also seen a lot of this problem and it happens because when they use their browser translator and quote the topic this same translates that topic into the comment box we should be aware of that detail as it is a clear violation of the rules and we may receive a warning point for using inappropriate language  

In this, you are right. Participants are aware of it and always post in English or Russian, as directed by the organization, since the browser's content and translation will happen at any time.

Thank you, my friend, you are right. I think that saturation leads to ban. Therefore, each member should have his own ideas and posts so that we can all achieve the benefit of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1