Important alert - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important alert

If you want to work in this forum, there are rules in this forum  you have to abide by them and you have to save the posts that you can comment on and you will feel comfortable by commenting on them. Thank you.

Hello friend 

You're right. 

This could lead to a ban.

So all members should pay attention to this thing. 

And the translation should be compatible with the topic 

Thank you for this alert. 

We have to be careful. 

I will try as much as possible to avoid this problem, but my friend, by virtue of that my primary language is Japanese and there is no update available on the Japanese language, I have at times to translate some words that did not pass with me in advance.

I do not think that people are doing these kind of things without any intention they are making comments in the personal language just because they do not want to comment in English

Thank you for your important post. We should always follow the rules and maintain them. Many new comers are don't know the rules and do what the want to do. And here are somebody post their own language, but they should know that It's a international forum and you should post here in english. Many other people post some thing unrelated about crypto.

We should alert them about these thing or they will get ban anytime. And for the newcomers, I would like to say that kindly follow the rules and regulations, please.

Don't try to automate your posts as that would be pure spamming. Make sure that your posts are well written and that you follow all the rules and regulations of the forum. Write them yourself so that it would not look like rubbish. Computers can rewrite posts in a good way so you must do it yourself.

Automation of any kind is not allowed. So we must follow a the maid down rules because if we don't we will face the consequences. So it is very important that we a kid using softwares to make our posts rather we should focus on doing a legit work ourselves.

I Have never did that . but still thank you for advice and definitely you are right about the things that can led our id get banned should be get avoid by every one who love their ids and work.

Hello mate. Very good information. Its right you. First of all we must read the rules and regulations of this forum very carefully. Iy may take only about few minutes. By spending the few minutes we can get more advantages. By avoiding this you may get the ban also.

• +2 1

Indeed, this is a problem that most members suffer from as a result of using the translator in writing their comments, so they should choose words and words that bear only one meaning.

Yes, we have to pay attention at work and be careful so that our topic or comment is useful and understandable and in simple words so that we do not receive any warning or be subject to a ban

• +4 1

The rules and regulations should be followed by all the members of the forum. Language is important because many people are present in the forum and if they don't understand what is posted, there is no use of the topic or post. This can lead your account ban too. 

Yes, you are right. I recently had a regular role in another language, different from the forum’s language, evidence of dependence on the translator. I will not say, without a foot, that I worked hard to authenticate the idea, either through a topic or a comment.
But this does not mean to overlook attention

It is one of the worst habits in this forum or site
Or the process of stealing comments
It is copied and rewritten as is
Also, a habit I saw very, very bad is the bad evaluation of posts that are very good and have sites for everyone.

• +2 1

You are right friend because as per rules of this forum it is prohibited to copy or translate the contents of others. Every one should care about this as your account can be banned or warned 

Yes, you are right that using the translator in the Google Chrome browser makes it possible to quote others' posts in a language other than the language used in the forum, and this may expose you to warning and banning points from the forum.  We have to be more careful, stick to the rules, and learn English well.

Thanks for sharing this type of information to us. I use to see some cryptotalk users using Arabic language to comments on a post and we only have two languages section which are English language and Russian. 

Ofcurse, you are right friend, we should post comments in a decent manner according to prescribed rules and regulations. We should avoid these type comments which are not beneficial and not useful. This thing leads to warning points, which is not good for any one, so avoid this type mistakes.

I've also noticed this and seriously everyone should stop using translating tools on this forum. Posting in their native language and then using auto-translating tools just create nonsense posts that fail in grammar and proper structure. Noone demands members to learn fluent english but this is far from making a readable content. I've read posts that used auto-translating tools that fail to make any sense at all...

This is true, my friend, such matters. We must be very precise about them so that we do not get into trouble and be subjected to a ban. The rules followed in this forum are accurate and we must take them into account.

On 4/3/2020 at 5:41 AM, Nezar said:

I noticed in the last hours many quotes taken from the members as these quotes are in a different language from the language of the actual quotation and the reason for this is that most members use the translator in their browser so everyone should pay attention, and be as careful as possible to this issue, because this error may lead Your account to warn or ban

Yes you are right I have also seen some comments but I think now moderators are fully active and they are banning such peoples we can't see many numbers like this and we should also do our duty that we should report them because it is in our rule that we should make a comment in English.

very right💔
I noticed that most people rely on quoting answers from other people
This is a big mistake because every member has to enter and his first goal is participation and personal opinion so that the benefit will spread among everyone, and we seek to develop this forum to provide us with services and profits higher than it is now
Any mutual and bilateral benefit for us😍

Really wait? I think I actually noticed it. CryptoClock, however, should easily fix this if they apply a feature when quoting or submitting text that they could use in the previous text, so Translator is not a good posting solution, suppose they are using Google Chrome Translator when posting.

There are something's we don't think can lead us to getting banned but actually will!,so let's try to visit the about forum to read know and obey all the forum rules, to avoid landing ourselves into trouble

• +1 1

Thank you for this topic @Nezar, I know that english are the main language and Russia here in cryptotalk, and it is not possible to write quotes from other languages, you should be careful not to make mistake to avoid warning points or the ban to our accounts.

Edited by Gimini