You need to get one thing. - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

You need to get one thing.

We must make our posts in the forum of high value and good and give knowledge to everyone who reads them, and thus we get followers and good reputation. Whoever sees your posts good will always develop a good reputation for you without effort.

• +2 1

You are right my friend the thing we need most here is a good reputation and a large following
Therefore, we must always publish topics of great interest and benefit to all
Thus, we get more followers and thus get more good reputation

To have a good reputation and a large number of followers, we must publish useful publications that contain enough knowledge and write valuable comments, so we will get followers and good reputation

I agree with you, to get a good reputation, you must do an important and useful post, and provide knowledge for the benefit of other members, your topic is wonderful. I wish you success.

Of course, everyone wants to follow the most experienced members to gain some experience from them, this helps increase the reputation and thus increase the earning of money everyone is benefiting

I agree with you, my friend, and the two ideas require one thing, which is good and coherent content, and therefore we have to be careful and take good care of creating topics that create a space for discussion and benefit a lot of others, and thus we get followers and a good reputation.

Yes you are right mate the more you make good content the more you get followers and the more your followers the more you get good reputation but you need to focus and make posts and comments that are useful important and educative that will attract the followers in order to achieve the goal 

Yes, I agree .One should take care to publish useful content and try as much as possible to help others and provide good information. Through it he will get good ratings and his number of followers will increase

I think that reputation points are more important than the followers of one person have on this platform because it that likes and their reputation points are always visible to everyone on each reply.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for bringing up this topic.
I agree with you. Yes, we need to obtain a good reputation and followers in order to make profits and in order to be paid for our publications, so we must follow each other and support each other in order to benefit and develop the forum.
Good luck.

My friend, both followers and good reputations come through the topics and ideas you post here and the way you attract members to read and like your posts. I hope all of the best.

I agree with you, my friend, as followers bring you a positive reputation and at the same time a positive reputation brings you followers, so focus on raising the quality of your posts and you will get both.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, we must always give reputation points to posts and comments that deserve it .

In order to get reputation points and hearts, we must post new, useful, and clear from mistakes topics.

Reputation points will support and strengthen your account  .

• +1 1

What I know is that the type of posts I make will help to build my reputation and as my reputation grows, it will attract members to my posts and this will lead to me getting a lot of followers based on what I post

Yes my friend, the most important thing in this forum is need for the good reputation you can earn whenever your subject and your comments are relevant and useful to all members and whenever the proposed project is useful whenever you got an excellent reputation among the members of the forum

My friend, if we want to follow the positive interactions, we must deserve that. We must search on the communication sites and the Internet for useful information about digital currencies and publish them in the forum, to gain a good reputation

• +3 1

My friend, shortening the topic is very simple, all you have to do is search for good and useful topics and posts to be published in general and good in this wonderful forum so dear post everything that is useful you will get followers at the end because your content will be the undisputed content that all beginners search for to learn Knowledge, dear, you must get a reputation, and in this matter you can get money through what you publish from valuable information, so publishing valuable information is the most important thing we must do Thank you very much

Yes, this has become known in the forum. When you want to get higher ranks in the forum, you have to attract members and gain a good reputation, and then it is natural to get followers because of your good reputation.

For the sake of good sense, we have to work with all our ability to do that and be alert to everything that is published as well. The content of the topics must be important and useful. And help for beginners, for example.

For s reputation and fame among the others, you need to provide useful content and good content and to make publications more useful and participation of important topics and to make it special this stuff will get P traffickers and fame.

Yes, my friend, you are right. We all need reputation and followers, and I think that the reason for obtaining them is to publish valuable and useful topics for the members and for the development of the forum.

You can definitely watch and follow up with members, posts that have earned good reputation.
And know the level you have reached.
Learning through this particular platform is how to gain a good reputation.
When the post is useful, and contains information of great importance, it will be the bedrock for action and learning.
Well and logically.
Good luck.

Yes , you are right my friend  . It is a good idea .for getting a reputation  and followersin here in this fourm  .you should try to  make a post good.you should try to provide a good  , informative and  meaning ful content in your post .provide those contents in your post which is usefull for ohters and try to use the easy a easy woards as through people can understand easily