Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 54 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

I don't think it's a waste of time. But if it is really difficult to get legitimate sites. Sites where you are really going to win and not lose. Because scams abound today.

I agree with you as most sites out there just want to scam people into giving their money with the promise of higher profits but they are all out to collect money and never pay them back and that is why I would like to advise everyone to use only websites with a lot of credibility.

I signed up in many sites or faucets and I was planning to collect some amounts of currencies but most of them was a scam or give us a little amount.

Yes, I agree with you, that what you get on the free sites is nothing to mention, and it is not commensurate with the effort you are doing. They may give you coins, but they do not value them.

• +5 1

Nothing comes for free, every profit and every luxury comes after hard work, fatigue and patience, so we must use the time to learn and work and not waste time on empty things 

Hello my friend,
Hope you are well, in fact, I agree with you because there are many sites that defraud people, so you are right that searching for free crypto is a waste of time and in my opinion you have to work on honest sites in order to get money and information.

You are right, most of these sites are fraudulent or give you a small amount of money. This is a waste of time. Strengthening your knowledge in the field of digital currencies and dedicating your time is therefore better in the long run to be ready to overcome crises

The fact is that the vast majority of websites are bogus, but there are legitimate airdrops where one can obtain free cryptocurrency. There are sometimes airdrops in which you can receive free tokens.

Dear friend @Amingbere @Umer hayiat @Alan lazhar I think cryptocurrency is a real meaning like fiat currency. To make money, you have to work hard and no one gives you free money to do nothing! Those who have experienced free earning websites know well that they may not need you to do complex tasks but they will grab your precious time. You should count. Thank you 

I agree with you, getting free money is a waste of time, and in the event that payment is made it will be in small quantities, and it takes a lot of time and effort to do.

Yes, I have had many attempts on these sites, and I did not find any results from them, and I did not get any amount. Not long ago, my friends tried a site that gives US dollars for watching videos. They can only withdraw when the amount reaches 80, but the site now directs them to other links when they reach $ 78

I strongly agree with you, looking for free cryptocorrency in those sites is just a waste of time because I have done like 5 which turns out to be nothing at the end, but this great  forum gives us free cryptocorrency by working here in the forum, by posting our relevant topics, making my utmost comment to those relevant topics without copying any members comment and adhering to the group rules.

Hey dear mate, also if we don't be attentive or careful we can fail on the scammer hands, some times of emotion are more powerful than our decision,i hope you successful, thank you.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, you are right, most of the sites are fraudulent and there are a few of them that give you a little money and a waste of time, but I discovered that it is just a waste of time, and if you invest your time in learning something useful, you can earn more. Thank you very much.

Thank you, my friend, I heard about this site but I did not know that it is fraud, but in the end there is nothing for nothing, and in order for us to win we must work, and the free profit is just a myth

The time that we will waste on these sites we can benefit from with a little effort. We will make a safe and secure win. Thank you again, my friend.

1 hour ago, Nana1230123 said:

You are right, my friend

We have to move away from these sites

I advise you to stick to this forum, as it is beneficial in terms of knowledge and experience and has good profits in terms of money

I wish you luck and success

@Nana1230123 Well, there are also airdrops that can make us profit, for example, at this moment yobit has a 777 token, if in that airdrop the token is traded in 1 satoshi, I will make a good profit, it is always a good decision to search coins in legitimate sites, not in faucets,
but there are other things that can give us a few dollars and that is always good.

If you want to earn a crypto, you should start learning Crypto and trading and start making money with trading in low amount of capital.

Really, my friend, to sites that give free coins what's only a waste of time in most cases be scam sites, so we have good attention in this topic.

I do not think that searching for free Bitcoin is a waste of time because it may serve as a means of generating capital for future investment in the world of cryptocurrencies although it is really going to take a long time.

you can not get anything even purchasing a lottery ticket needs investment.you some good amount to start another business. Airdrops, bounties and other campaign are good for starting cryptocurrency to gather some ideas and knowledge of cryptocurrencyyou do not have enough capital to trade, there is nothing wrong with working with these sites and earning some currencies until you raise enough capital to trade.

Yes, I agree with you, I have participated in a lot of airdrops and entered a lot of offers that offer free cryptocurrencies, I do not advise anyone to waste their time searching for free currencies, nothing comes easy for you to Work.

• +2 1

I agree with you, my dear friend, as fraudulent sites that make false promises of free encryption aim to steal cryptocurrencies from users by making offers with large sums of money, but they are fraudulent sites that break into wallets and steal money from them.
You should avoid false encryption offers and not click on fraudulent random links that are sent to you because they enter you into fake sites to steal your money you need.

Of course my friend you have the right. There are many fraudulent sites at work on the Internet and few are honest sites that pay you for good work and the right investment .. As for the other sites, they are just a waste of time that you do not bother with.

• +3 1

You are entirely right. While there might be opportunities that require little effort, nothing comes for free. If we track a project's social media, it is for marketing purposes. To increase their numbers, they need people to join them. This is not a free service, and any initiative that claims to be giving away or airdropping free coins is deceptive.

Yes, this is true, my friend .. Most of the free encryption sites are fraudulent and incorrect .. Yes, they are a waste of time .. which you can invest in something that will benefit you .. Good luck to all

• +5 1