Do You Own a Website? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Do You Own a Website?

I don't have any website and amend immediately I don't map on in receipt of one for the reason that it is a trivial fragment posh what time you need to attempt and acquire a sphere of your private but perhaps actual almost immediately. 

• +5 1

I haven't any website but I want to run a website about cryptocurrency. I think that this is a good idea and it may help us to make a lot of money daily in a secure way. But we need a unique idea for this and some expert people.

Не совсем сайт , есть группа в телеграмме , тематику не скажу , но это очень хороший вариант заработка на пассиве как я считаю , я очень доволен . Вложений почти не требуется , а отдача у меня началась уже с первого дня создания , я бывало вообще забрасывал ее , но все равно хоть копеечку но получал , шикарно

Hello mate, Its a good thing to have your own site and earn from that. Anyway I don't have a site and I'm planning to have one. We need to put quality content, unique idea, then only we will benefit from it. I wish you can have your own site and start earning from that.

Actually I don't own any website or blog or any sort of types.But I run my small business venture in my Instagram account.Nowadays there is a huge following and activity going in instagram So for small entrepreneurship or for beginners it is better to try their luck in social media platforms like instagram or facebook to advertise their products.They can extend it to website if needed in a later stage thank you.Hoping my idea will be useful to at least someone

I do not have a website and I don't know how to make a profit from it. I am not owing any website yet but wish in future. I don't know how to work on the site. 

My Dear mate, i have not any website through which I can earn money through ads and get bitcoins. But there are many websites where you can earn bitcoins by earning money through ads. I think website is best for businessmen, they have their own business.

I do not have any website that control by me the I didn't have knowledge about the forum that having it, I always wish to work on the website that always praying good enough money that can help members of forum.

Thanks for the information friend, I have a web page about cell phone technical service and it is good that I can get a little BTC with that platform that you just showed us, I think it is excellent to put ads on my page, greetings I wish you success.

I don't own a website I'm just using it my dear but I think the website is belong to only admins not to all members of the forum but someone should review it.

I don't own a website yet but I will take your advice when I create one and use the A-ads network so that I can earn more crypto currency through my website so that I can invest more in crypto currency.

I don't own a website because most of the people that own website for investment mostly collaborate with scammers to make some opportunities on people investment, thanks.

Well to me I don't have or own a website that I make any earning what I will say is that we should just go on more researchs so that we can know the legit site that pay

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before the question you asked i don't have any experience and knowledge about it im new to crypto world 

I don't have a website because it's difficult for me to build a website, but not all sites are suitable for advertisements. You will receive cryptocurrency from special sites that chat about coding instead of advertising.

Much obliged for sharing this webpage, I don't have a site however I wish to have one. Yet, I don't have the foggiest idea whether that promoting site is an acceptable sum than others or possibly like them so I can leave destinations like advertisement decisions or Adsense and utilize that.

Hello, friend!
No, there is no website. But I think he'll show up sometime. And for the additional information, thank you very much, I hope it will be useful to me. All the best to you!

Hello friends there is no website so I don't know but I am earning very good on this forum and working well. From here we are getting all kinds of knowledge and good income is coming.

Really I do not know more about own website and do not know how to profit from it. I also believe that the ads are not very profitable and need a lot of effort for that there need lot of members who visit them in order to make some profits from there.

No dear I have no website as a source of earning. I,m new and start earning on crypto. And crypto is the first priority in which I interested for online working.

I do not possess web site , but i truly know about the thing you told us .that you just can gain through advertisements playing on your location . Yes you'll be able contract with and counsel for Making their notice on your site in return they will pay you and activity of your site too increments.

I don't know if that advertising site is good amount than others or at least like them so that i can leave sites like ad choice or AdSense and use that and need a lot of effort and a lot of members who visit them in order to make some profit from them.

For example, having a site on Google is a great idea for the future, because it is possible to save a server for the site and specialize in site marketing or promotion.You will also need to pay for domain services, as well as anti-didos and anti-hacking services or other cloud and storage services.

On 4/1/2020 at 5:46 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I wanted to ask if any of you has a Website and earns from it. Did you know that you can use A-Ads network to earn in Bitcoin from placing ads in your site?

You are correct. I have a Website and I am bringing in some cash from it. Ig you need any assistance with dispatching a Website, I will assist you with liberating on the off chance that you need.

indeed dear I made a site quite a while past circuitous long term prior. However, I was neglected to bring in cash from it and I surrender around then. The principle reason was I was absence of information about that.