Do You Own a Website? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Do You Own a Website?

No I don't have a website but now with the information you are giving me that I can place ads on my site and earn btc, surely later if I have a site try this idea so I earn btc but I don't have any site but it is This information is very helpful for those who have or are about to have.

I dont have any other social site for earning but i know a lot of social sites are available for earning and now days youtube is one of them people their channel related to cooking, traveling and so many other but i chose crypto and find them very useful

I don't own a website , but i really know about the thing you told us .that you can earn through ads playing on your site . Yes you can contract with and adviser for Making their advertisement on your website in return they will pay you and traffic of your website also increases. 

• Useful or interesting 1

We can earn a good amount of money through Google AdSense if we create a website and blog i have not much knowledge how we create websites but i also want to learn about website designing in future because if you want to get good income for long term then you must enter in real ways of online earning

No i don't own a website but i definitely know that we can generate a handsome revenue by placing people's ads on our site by means of btc earning. Basically I'm a web developer i created websites for people who is just creating by providing ads classified to generate earning.

Greetings friend personally if I know a-ads I use it in my blogs to generate btc with their advertisements just like a-ads there are several more who work in the same way it's just a matter of searching the Internet 

• +1 1

I Don't own a website currently.But I'm learing coding and html now to gain the knowledge about creating websites.I will try to bece a freelancer by this knowledge.Also i want to create a personal website where my favourite sites will be stored for safe browsing. 

I don't have idea about that, moreover I don't have a website, I don't have the funds to support a well approved and official website, even though I have one, how can I make money from it, I think only those with knowledge can earn with there personal websites.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello you asked a question and my answer is yes.... And i have own website. My website is social marketing permotion so i am very happy on my website.

ads won't give you much profit if your website isn't very famous and has a huge numbers of visits all the time of the day , so better not count a lot on that and learn how to trade and invest to make better profits if you want to earn in crypto 

I have a website where I share information about cryptocurrencies that can help other people and that I like to share information on my page so that new people learn and I feel very happy helping other people in their cryptographic growth.

• +1 1

I have no website. I was interested in creating a site but since I started using the site I forgot about it. I spend my whole day on it and make money. At the same time, I increase my knowledge. I will also think about how you can make money by submitting Google ads. I don't think we need to go anywhere else with Cryptotalk. Crypto Talk has given us so much.

• +5 1

No i do not own a website but I know exactly how to earn from the websites using a-ads network. One of my friends used to own a faucet a year ago when i was not familiar with all these things.

No i do not own a website & also i do not know about how to earn money from website using crypto ads. But you must create a topic about this because you know about this & you must discuss this with community.

Thank you for your opinion I really want to own my personal website and this is related with my field because my field is computer science and I am also trying to develop my own website so my answer is positive toward your opinion

Dear friend  It is the rule of this forum that first we will post 100 for which we will not receive any payment from the forum.  But I can't explain it to you at the moment.  Because I'm new to this forum.  I hope to know about this from your post.  I will definitely try to let you know if I find out about this.  Thank you.

I don't have a website yet. I had no idea about website spelling before. I want to create a website but I don't have complete knowledge about it, I am trying to acquire skills to get a good knowledge about it.

On 4/1/2020 at 5:46 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I wanted to ask if any of you has a Website and earns from it. Did you know that you can use A-Ads network to earn in Bitcoin from placing ads in your site?

Dear mate I do not own my website because I am a new here and not have enough knowledge to run a website but I heard a lot that these sites do not give you a lot of profit. It is very hard work but the profit from these sites are very low. 

• +3 1

On 4/1/2020 at 5:46 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I wanted to ask if any of you has a Website and earns from it. Did you know that you can use A-Ads network to earn in Bitcoin from placing ads in your site?

Yes you are very right that we can earn good profits if we have on our website and have a good traffic on heat then we e will use at Network and Bitcoin our money from our site but there is a problem is that it is very difficult to gain a good traffic on our site and not everyone can that this traffic.

• +4 1

Yes bro i have my own website and earn from it .this is my only single ways of earning wich is very help full 

Im using Google AdSense to show ads on my website

Google ad network is very secure and paying better cost for ads clicks and send money every month on my bank account

• +3 1

It is not as easy as you are describing it ... companies will not pay any one just to put their advertisement on his site... you should have a very popular site with millions of visitors so you can make money out of it... although I do not like this way at all and I avoid visiting such sites... because each link takes you to another link that it becomes annoying.

• +4 1

@Cammerit is very easy to earn from our website by sharing ads on them but main problem is that promotion of website is very important if anyone will not visit your website then how can you earn money so you need to be famous first and you have to promote your website or channel first.

• +2 1

Have seen a lot of websites, they do not work in the same name Abhishek is coming in the bus, see if you can not get anything, then if you meet, then you will leave only this website is good, you are living on it 

• +1 1

No buddy I don't have any site but in future I make site and earn money from ads. Because it was a great opportunity to make money. It is free of casting. I suggest to everyone make money from it.