A Question About Yobit InvestBox - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

A Question About Yobit InvestBox

I have read from previous comment, investbox is a feature in yobit that gives yobit members the opportunity to invest in some particular coin and get some percentage in return after some hours, we get free coin if we invest in the place, that's amazing honestly

• +2 1

You can lose money, however you must know when and where to invest, not all currencies are profitable and each one has its conditions to obtain daily or weekly profits, therefore you can earn a lot but at the same time you can lose everything.

• +1 1

Yobit investbox is very good opportunity for investing because this is very secure and reliable because of his security system and withdrawal method is very easy to understand. 

We should just focus on the coins value and should invest in high rated coin like BTC. 

• +1 1

I would say select the currency you want to invest in and you will earn one percent of the profit according to your offer.  Also, don't forget that there are many things you can do to make a profit every day or month.  Minimum and maximum.

On 3/31/2020 at 1:37 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. I have heard a lot about this feature in Yobit and I wanted to try it out.

But, how does this InvestBox work? Can I lose any money when using it?

Sure there have chances of loosing your money through the yobit investbox because mostly of coins there become dead coins while you already investing them on the investbox, but few can generate profit for you.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yobit investbox is a really perfect Way of earning if we have a good amount for investment purposes . recently I invest a good amount of dogecoin in investbox . I will recommend to read Guidelines of investbox before you going for investment .

yes i think yobit is also.very good and trusted wallet in the online market.but i know that this is very good wallet.

thanks 

On 12/20/2020 at 7:20 AM, Labozhii said:

That is right dear friend because the exchanger appears to have earned good reputation from many people around the world within a short period of time which is due to it efficiency and advantages it has over other exchangers and this investbox is unique i have to say because you don't have to work and you will be earning some percentage everyday.

That right, the exchanger doesn't need any awareness because it already accepted by lot of the members in the forum and the thing is that we the members of the forum have more advantage in the investbox exchanger section.

• +1 1