You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 62 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

Yes you're right mate to be a successful it need to a high risk and we need to take the risk so that we know what we can just like in trading crypto coin, we need a lot of risk to so we can earn but we need to accept that we may be lose

Now this is a thing, one thing is danger for man, then why not success after that, but man will think about the danger first, success is also fun when he has worked hard, otherwise he will take the risk. There is also no benefit.

Thank you my friend .Your topic is really cool and touching .I agree with you absolutely .We must all work and work and not give in to circumstances.We must always try to find the best in life.

You need to take risks, challenge yourself, and try harder if you want to grow stronger and become better. Your brain will try to convince you to play it safe. It will tell you that you can't succeed or that you shouldn't bother trying something new.

Yes friend risk is a part of life. FEAR is the thing that stops you from becoming successful. Life is not a bed of rosses. There are many stages in our life we have to take risks and just believe yourself. If you believe yourself you can face everything. Don't let your inner FEAR come between you and your dreams. Just be You and believe yourself

Your comment is very meaningful, and I agree with your article, because trading and investing are difficult, and we need a lot of guts, because the risk factors in crypto are very high. If we invest money with a brave heart, we will earn profit in crypto. So I also recommend investing money with a brave heart, but do some analysis first, and don't show fearlessly.

Yes this is true if you need success or need to feel just your job continue your work start struggling good work and meaningful work which is understandable for others and do informative work you must win you can do.

Yes, my dear friend, behind every great success has great risks. Therefore, dear, beware of success. The risks of yen in general must be in the field of bewitching people and we need it for success, for example entering the field of cryptocurrencies for risks in capital and entering into a specific aid and losing from this process in general to obtain The necessary experience to survive We work in general in this field, whether you are dear to the risk or the main one to reach success and learn enough experience and strong knowledge about this goal Thank you very muchYes, my dear friend, behind every great success has great risks. Therefore, dear, beware of success. The risks of yen in general must be in the field of bewitching people and we need it for success, for example entering the field of cryptocurrencies for risks in capital and entering into a specific aid and losing from this process in general to obtain The necessary experience to survive We work in general in this field, whether you are dear to the risk or the main one to reach success and learn enough experience and strong knowledge about this goal Thank you very much

Fine, how are you, your words are wonderful my friend, we must work hard and patience until we reach our goal, and agree with you, after the defeat everyone is afraid and does not try again and this thing is wrong, we must always try 

Your comment is very meaningful, and I agree with your article, because trading and investing are difficult, and we need a lot of guts, because the risk factors in crypto are very high. If we invest money with a brave heart, we will earn profit in crypto. So I also recommend investing money with a brave heart, but do some analysis first, and don't show fearlessly.

Yes, my friend, this is true. Without risk, it would not create the rich, this is certain, but at the same time you must be careful and not risk all your money, and learning is the most important weapon not to make mistakes.

Dear friend @Ahmadkhubbieh @Alon11 @Bossokingcryptocurrency is a digital platform and Trustwallet. Creating in the cryptocurrency world requires confidence and risk because only through this will you be able to make good unexpected profits that may possibly make you rich in a short time, so taking risks should be your part if you want to make huge profits in this field fight and challenge the thyl fear from your mind to succeed. Thank you 

Welcome, my dear friend

A person must take risks in order to be successful.

I agree with you on this.

I hope to achieve great success in the field of cryptocurrencies.

good luck for everbody

I agree with you that all successful people have at some point taken the risk and seized the opportunities correctly until they are now your thing, so take advantage of any opportunity you find because failure is your decision.

I agree with you in order to be successful in your life and a strong and rich investor. You should not give up and try again. Loss does not mean failure. You must be patient, effort and follow the path, and you must overcome your fears and organize your time at work. Working here on this platform is useful and important to gain experience And earn money and invest it well. Good luck to you.Thanks

Hi my friend thanks for this publication
Useful in life in general, there is no place for the weak person always getting all opportunities to be a mighty share in this world. I am happy to be in this forum for dialogue and exchange of experiments in the world encrypted
I wish you a happy life

I strongly agree with you it is true .we should don't fear for taking risk because without out we we can't reach at success. Risk is the first step to reach the succes.fear always become the course of failure.so so we should over on our fear.

Fear is a natural thing, and if you find you have to eliminate it, most of the failure is not from fear, but from a lack of material things that help people with minimum competencies, and it is not necessary for material things to be related to money. Every person has his ability and his ability to live, renew or rise.

That's true my friend. We must believe in ourselves and should strive towards achieving our goals. Fear is our greatest enemy it can pull you down. So we should not fear anyone or anything . In this forum too don't fear to take risk , sometimes losses may happen but one day you will attain your goal . So work hard , learn more and be ready to take risk.

Your words are very comfortable. Fear is one of the causes of failure. There are other reasons, in fact, following passion in working with cryptocurrencies leads to failure, and running after getting rich quickly leads to failure.

Thanks for your little advice. Taking risks in life is difficult, the easy thing is to lose everything, that's why I think it is super important to have a plan b in case things go wrong. As you said, we must have a lot of faith and be sure of ourselves to get ahead.

You are right bro but everyone doesn't have this strength to take big risks especially the newbies, if the newbies takes big risk and unfortunately they loss big not then it will demoralized them or even they can leave crypto world.

This is true mate  We must always believe in ourselves and be able to bear the losses because this will enable us to gain sufficient experience in the future and this experience enables us to obtain good money in any field we choose as we bear the risk of any thing that will happen to us

Hallo my dear friends have a good day.

You are absolutely right my dear friend I have seen many who don't take risk in his life therefore they could not become success in there life and many people become success due to taken risk in there life.

Sure, why not? Since crypto currency is not a joke, all of us here must take the risk. If we really want to succeed in the crypto industry, we must work diligently.