A Small Tip For All Members - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Small Tip For All Members

Yes thats a right point we make a new topics and posts mostly because its good for crypto forum and also introduce some new ideas and get some more knowledge so make replies to overall All topics its good for us Thank You..

I would say that we will all try to create new topics in the Cryptotalk forum.  If we create new topics, it will be better in the Cryptotalk forum.  We will not simply comment on other posts.  We will try to create new topics on this topic. New users can learn a lot through new posts. Create topics that you are able to create, and do not copy the text.  What and how to write in your own language, but you can not copy.  Yes, you're right, the forum is just a plus depending on how many topics users create. Thanks guys.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, for me, providing responses to posts is better and easier than submitting my own post because as a new member I need to research, learn and gain information.

• +2 1

Yes my friend you are right! But i am begginner and i want some knowledge first and i am not ready my self to write a post i just getting knowledge from seniors and by searching about this forum. Soon when i feel i am eligible then i start posting also i also share my personal knowledge with peoples. Thank you.

Hello my friend, for me, I am new here and I am still trying to gain sufficient experience and knowledge about the forum, the digital currency and investment, so I just comment and read the posts of the experienced members so as not to write something wrong in the post and get banned because of it

Yes my friend, My friend, you posted a very good topic.So I think there is no doubt what you said, if there is a guy, then come on the forum and copy someone's post from someone's topic and copy it with someone's comment. It is the role of the platform that if someone tries, then his ID is banned, and then he can never create an ID on this platform nor come back again. 

My tip for everyone is to create easy and fluent content. New and old members should all cooperate in each other's work. Also everyone new and old should be interested in creating quality content and creating interesting work for others.

Well my friend ,, I think we all love to create useful and good posts on the platform, and we do not want to make our work only limited to comments and responses, but I think that it takes a lot of knowledge and gathering important information before doing it ,, and this is what I seek To him before I share my first post here👍❤️

i think everyone would prefer to write topics but the problem it is hard to find an idea that is not repeated or written before in this forum and at the same time it should be high quality , there are members who can dig to find such ideas but not everyone can

Buddy you are absolutely right.We not only work here for achieve knowledge but also work for share knowledge. We want to always make new informative posts that I know very goodly. We want to try help each others.  

You are absolutely right rather than making comments always while the post are getting old, why not we should create new topic about cryptocurrency and how it's market is going presently. I think the best thing to do now is to create new topics.

Many of the existing contributors to the discussion board are afraid of new topics being raised because they may violate the rules of discussion.If a topic does not contain valuable information, moderators will delete it, so that it takes experience and knowledge to write topics to be able to publish in the forum.

We are all members of this forum. So that's what I have to say for everyone. We will be collaborators with each other who are experienced accomplished to help newcomers. And something good for everyone using their own experience Try to give gifts.

Thanks for sharing this tips with us here, as a new member one has to really undergo a lot of understanding process about the forum before you even think of start doing anything and some new membets do not know that so this this few tips of yours it could help

Of course our work here is not to just post comments but if we want this forum to get more successful we should make new topics, ask new questions and give new tips to the members. 

On 3/30/2020 at 8:18 AM, Maroua said:

At first, I liked to publish posts a lot, but after I got a warning I became afraid to write any topic, I really do not want to be subjected to a ban.

Getting the warning means you were doing it in a wrong way they never ask you to stop writing they will only tell you that you need to do it in a better way.

Yes, you are right that most members of the forum write responses only in the forum, so we find hundreds of responses and comments and we do not find many new posts.  We have to focus on making new entries for the forum to continue running.

Hello mate you are right but I want to let you know that in this forum most of the members are a fraid of creating topic, because when you created a useless post your account may be banned or get warning point.

You are right, most of the posts here are comments and responses, and I think the reason members do not write topics is the fear of deleting these posts. This is wrong. We must trust ourselves and write articles and comments

I will say that however the problem here is that the site members face a lot of problems when creating a new topic from these issues which deletes the site posts and most of the posts and ideas have already been written on the site before BN.  That if we are to survive in this forum for a long time, we need to post new topics according to the latest news and information.

These little tips for unused individuals will assist you work way better within the gathering. attempt to be imaginative with new thoughts where you contribute post of offer assistance for the community. To begin with attempt to trust yourself so as not to be anxious to create a modern subject post, comment or answer. that's why a few individuals do not unused post to dodge warnig points.Don't Fear and attempt it.

On 3/30/2020 at 4:14 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members of the forum.

I have seen that 90% of posts here are just comments and replies to other members' topics and these topics are very old.

Why don't you Make fresh new posts?? This really helps Cryptotalk forum a lot!

So don't just reply to my topic here, go and make fresh new topics related to crypto currencies!

Sometimes it is hard to make new topics because there a lot of existing topics here but not spamming can be help also and it does not matter whether it is old or not as long as we obey the rules and regulations here.

Yes dear friend you are right but their are many people who are afraid to make posts because they have no experience like me .This is reason people think less about creating posts .

There is a need of posting the valuable comments with the useful content by the newbie to made their positive reputation in this forum and always try to avoid the cheap ratings.

Fresh topics enhance the productivity of this forum but the topics should be constructive and beneficial not vague post with lot of trash in the name of topic.