A Small Tip For All Members - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Small Tip For All Members

Many people and I also do it gor safety.Old topics have a low percentage of getting deleted.And most of the  topics which are new are spam and copied .So people dont usually osts on tgem.If the topic is unique tgen it reaches new comments.

All right

I am preparing to publish new topics, but first I collect the right, useful and complete information, and I collect rare topics for discussion, there is nothing better than a rare, useful and true topic.

• +1 1

On 3/30/2020 at 8:14 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members of the forum.

I have seen that 90% of posts here are just comments and replies to other members' topics and these topics are very old.

Why don't you Make fresh new posts?? This really helps Cryptotalk forum a lot!

So don't just reply to my topic here, go and make fresh new topics related to crypto currencies!

Dear mate actually the reason is that creation of new topics is risky. Because according to rules of forum you can not create a topic which is already present in forum. 

It is the reason that peoples get fear from creating new posts. I think you are right we should create new topics.

I did not notice that, also this is normal due to the large number of posts and comments, the current payment system is incomprehensible and some may stop publishing topics until they earn money from the platform, thank you my friend

Yes my friend you are right here in crypto many member are afraid by creating a topic many member cannot create topic specially biginner because they have no more experience an knowledge to create topic it should very difficult for biginner to create topic

Yes there is a huge shortage of new topics on the forum. Members are afraid in creating new topics because of getting warning points for any violation they did unintentionally. Creating new topic helps us because we are able to explore new things but fear of getting warning points is bit scary.

I post comments every day 20+ to get the payment that will be paid next week creating topics is difficult to be created daily I do it when I make research and find interesting crypto idea that will help forum members

Truly, you are correct, and I likewise suspend these days since I don't have anything new to join about, similarly as not know. Maybe there are bends in view that there is no advantage in helping other people, and I would prefer not to be exposed to an infringement that can lead me to my quality in the gathering.

Yes dear friend your very right that we should make post and do not comments only and we should make the quality post which are helpful for others members and it will be a great step for the improvement of the forum.

• +3 1

You are right so listen you can note that every old user don't create more topics in a day I noticed that more old uaers just create 4 to 5 topics in a week when you create more topics for this purpose we must search more about the forum and no one have extra time and when we created more topics then we don't think about the rules. 

You must know the reason behind getting this warning point so that you don't repeat the same mistake again. This will force members to post one topic daily and based on the number of active members, a lot of fresh topics will be posted daily. It is necessary to write in your own words what and how, but you cannot copy.  If we make new topic then it will be good for cryptotalk forums. We will not only comment on other posts. 

Yes of course you are right,I believe if every single individual will atleast create a topic every day commenting or posting on old topics would have been minimal due to a lot of new topics be available for us to post or reply on them.

You are right, my friend, the posts here are mostly comments, and I am a beginner in this forum. I do not know how to create a post, but with days I will learn and write articles

On 3/30/2020 at 8:14 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members of the forum.

I have seen that 90% of posts here are just comments and replies to other members' topics and these topics are very old.

Why don't you Make fresh new posts?? This really helps Cryptotalk forum a lot!

So don't just reply to my topic here, go and make fresh new topics related to crypto currencies!

From the outset, I jumped at the chance to distribute posts a great deal, however after I got an admonition I got reluctant to compose any point, I truly don't have any desire to be exposed to a boycott.

As all the cryptotalk members please know Some of our posts get If you do not want your post deleted So you try You have commented on the topics Do not comment on them again Post more and more Commented What to try if you comment on them This way your post will not be deleted. 

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Yes, we have an obligation to publish correct topics and new ideas that are renewable, and rely on these ideas in order to spread useful information for this community.

My greetings to you my dear friend, I agree with you, these very good tips, we should write topics with good content and useful to others

Mate you are absolutely right but I have not much knowledge about making new or fresh topics but I want to make the topic so for this I am  collecting the knowledge.

There are many who only choose to post, since it is much easier than creating a topic, which requires prior research and respecting the grammar and forum rules before being published in the forum, in order for the message is understood and generates a conversation between members.

There's no doubt that a number of topics Herr are very old but useful topics, I thought of making new topics of recent but the challenge I had is that I've been able to submit them.

Creating fresh topics is best idea by this way we will surely receive more likes but for this purpose we must having useful and researched base content and we also don't create same topic for two times and it's also risky but commenting is not so Ricky due to which more users submit only comments.

Thanks for this advice and you're right, we need more fresh topics and new as well. All we see are old posts and people commenting on those topics. I'm doing research to create some topics new and creative in upcoming days. We all need to do research and find more informative and useful topics.

I agree with your claim guy. It is very important to note that it was your contribution to the forum that will make you earn much money. The more the number of your useful post the more the amount of money you make on the forum. Do avoid errors because it will affect your reputation on the forum.

I am new here. I don't know how to write a post. I am learning best i got too much knowledge within two hours.Soon i'll write an article.