Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

very lucky cryptocurrencies are revolutionizing the market and in the future they give much to talk about

I just started to study all this not long ago. But I think it's never too late to start something. After all, having come now as a beginner, in the future you will be able to overtake the pros.

I consider myself both lucky and unlucky. I am unlucky because I met cryptoworld very late.  I am lucky because I can see all the movements of crypto currencies and I know that they are very volotile. I get my feets on the ground and gradullay get position in the crypto market. 

Hi. Back in 2009 I bought an amount of Bitcoin, with no intention to invest, but it was for my master's thesis. So I consider myself very very lucky. I believe cryptocurrencies have a future,but for now I dont have invest or trade anything.

si me considero afortunado de conocer este nuevo mundo de las inversiones en criptomonedas.

siempre es bueno seguir aprendiendo nuevas cosas.

Yes, I consider myself special that I know a lot about cryptocurrencies before people I know.  It is possible that I entered the world of cryptocurrencies a little late, but still many people around me do not know anything about this field, which makes me proud and ahead of all the people around me. I believe that everyone should know and deal in cryptocurrencies later.

Do not consider myself lucky because the truth in this world although I love it, I have not done very well in many things, in the stock market I usually do moderately well and there is yes but in other things, I have been quite bad I do not know why When many other people have been very good at it, they have already made a lot of money with many things such as airdrops, I have been very bad at most of the ones I have done and the truth has hurt me enough that it was so because I dedicated many time to many of them and then not at all the truth so that hurts a lot, but hey.

So within what is possible I do not consider myself very lucky that if I think that it is a great world and that little by little you will always improve and get better yourself.

Everything is a matter of dedicating time and effort as if it were another job, because for me it is what it is since you get money with it.

Of course, yes, I consider myself lucky to know the crypto world, what I regret is that I didn't listen to him when I first met him. I think it's a little late to meet him now, even though maybe he'll add something new to replace this crypto world in a while. You'll have to be vigilant

Everyone on this forum is lucky to have known about crypto talk because it gives a chance to earn free bitcoins daily only by posting. Not every website offers this 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 30.03.2020 at 16:50, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

I would be glad to know about cryptocurrency in 2017. when bitcoin was just gaining momentum. If I knew more about cryptocurrency then, now I would be swimming in money.

Personally, in my work with cryptocurrencies I consider that I have obtained a good economic benefit for myself and my family since we have supported ourselves well from it and it is also the ease that it offers to use them.

I got into crypto currencies world for most of people "too late", of course people who got in it in 2014~2017 got a lot of money with proper invests, good for them, but there are a lot of chances to earn money from crypto world right now too, I am not jealous for everyone who took their risks and earn money back then, but I am really proud for people who are investing money right now, learning new information about crypto, because this people make crypto so popular this days, so it is still rising up and we get to use it in our everyday life.

I am neither lucky nor unlucky. It happened during the days I won. In the days i lost Even now I am still waiting for it to rise to lessen my loss. I give myself 3 out of 5 🙂

• Useful or interesting 1

I think every person in the cryptocurrency world is lucky and this is a foresight. Ofcourse, if they make right choice.

indeed obviously I feel exceptionally lucky to be in the realm of Cryptocurrency since I actually have numerous companions who know nothing about digital money except for I am in front of them yet I know a ton about cash what's more realizing cryptographic money, I will be significantly more experienced in imprisonment.

Yes, I consider myself lucky. I bought quite a lot of ETH at the end of 2017 and was able to make extra profits in 2018. This is all thanks to one friend. But I continue to be lucky being here on Cryptotalk, communicating with such wonderful people, receiving invaluable advice and sharing your experience with them.

On 30.03.2020 at 16:50, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

as fast as you get in start up that will become something big the more profit you will get

It seems that I have not met a similar topic, having searched the forum and so on in memory. If there is already, let me know.

So, I propose to share information who uses what services when depositing and withdrawing funds from exchanges. It is advisable to indicate the specifics in view of where and what percentage.

My entry point is always Yobit - I bring either Qiwi or exchangers in a telegram at 0 percent. I also withdraw a commission from 0 to 2 percent via telegrams.

It would be useful if most of it contained information of this kind, without mega discussions and just reasoning. After all, it will be useful information for someone.

I don't think so, as for me, I entered this field very late. I wasted the collection of Ethereum and Bitcoin when they were cheap in the market, but today I am trying to miss opportunities.

I consider myself very fortunate to have discovered this world at a very young age, because very few people know about it and we have time to invest to achieve financial freedom

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.