Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

19 hours ago, Mishosulimn said:

Hello to the family. Yes and all I am very lucky in this beautiful world because this forum offers me money and makes me a more popular man between these subscribers on this site to get money in the world of encryption

Indeed, my friend, this forum is the best thing that happened to me and made me happy and lucky so I exchange interest and experiences and also I earn new friends that I discuss with them in cryptocurrencies as I earn bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am not alot lucky alot in the crypto world . Because  I have not received  good amount  of profit  yet. But it is hope  it will be possible  in future  when I will get some  experience. 

Personally I consider myself kicking my luck, for not getting in Bitcoin back in 2013 when I first read about it. While I was always interested in various internet use-cases and I was testing apps even in beta, just as a hobbie, somehow I completely missed Bitcoin until 2013. And when I found it, the review made it looks like a scam. It was an article talking only about it's price, and basically it was written in a way an author would use to make his audience avoid shady scemes as ponzies. It literally talked about ponzies in another sentence, making a connection. That author was a real manipulator. I don't even know why he did that, I can only think that he was such a terrible person that just wanted to make people miss out on huge profits and laugh on them.

12 hours ago, Kulkid said:

Yes i consider myself lucky because i can finally engage in something that help me know more about business and market and also allows me to be self reliant

I, too, felt the excitement upon entering the world of cryptocurrencies and felt that I found a new world full of sophistication that we must benefit from and learn from because it will in the future be an important thing.

• +1 1

We consider lucky to have entered into the world of cryptocurrencies before many people because they will become all future financial transactions. We will be among the first investors in them.

Yes, I consider myself lucky because I got to know this forum exactly, a great opportunity for everyone who wants to take advantage of it in a good way to write good posts and take advantage of some of the money he earns here and puts him in the investment.

Edited by Maroua
  • +1 1

brilliant question yes i consider myself as a lucky person in cryptotalk forun why because before i through with this forum i set my goals on how can i help and share my knowlege here to the other people because i believe that i came here for a purpose not just for myself but for the other also.

• +1 1

On 4/5/2020 at 10:24 AM, shovan said:

Luck is needed in crypto world. I have not so much experience in crypto world, now I am learning and get daily income but I think in future, I could be able to make good profit .

It is true that the world of crypto will have a great deal in the future and you will be happy that you were one of the first lucky people to join this world and learn a lot about it and their friends have preceded it and will definitely make a profit from it.

On 4/6/2020 at 7:14 PM, alex72 said:

Sure why not even I'm very fortunate to be involved with the crypto world in the beginning, just hoping for more and I still meet bad for those who don't want to start or reject crypto because they will regret the feature.

And I think we are one of the lucky ones because we have entered into this new technical revolution that nothing around us is known about, so when we reap the profits from it, we will be the first to do so.

Yes, definitely  i am kind of lucky to know world of crypto

Earliest. This platform given us to earn money independently 

But you have to do hardworking on it.yeah sometimes it 

Will ups and down profits happend. But its depends on 

You.

• Useful or interesting 2

I'm also fortunate as you've by now heard the registration is closed. It is fortunate for me that I hold registered for myself beforehand of time. fair enough mate I touch fortunate that I got to creation here. This is a extremely fine province of takings

20 hours ago, Binjit said:

Since now i always unlucky earning from cryptocurrency because i did many mistake when i was new
on cryptocurrency but this platform give me good earning and knowledge some trading skill too

It's no problem, mistakes are a part of anything and without making some mistakes you will be unable to find the right path, and it's great that you now find this forum .

• +1 1

Yes, I think so, and I am very fortunate to have met cryptocurrencies early on and this makes me more experienced and skilled in the field.

THINK POSITIVE

On 4/9/2020 at 7:38 AM, Faiza sikander said:

I feel lucky to have this platforum this forum is giving me a good opportunity for some earning and here  i am also kearning about currrencies.

I consider myself lucky in crypto most especially in cryptotalk here that I work and earn

4 hours ago, ritadhernandez1 said:

Hey mate, I am luckiest person in the crypto world because I never thought that I can earn 0.01 bitcoin in my life but cryptotalk give the opportunity to earn free bitcoin posting content and comment. So I thankful to cryptotalk and yobit site giving me free bitcoin.

True Cryptocurrency makes us very happy because it gives everyone the opportunity to get bitcoin in a fun and interactive way, thus we gain good knowledge, fun and bitcoin benefit in addition to new friends.

Edited by SuperCrypto

I don't consider myself lucky , I think I would have been lucky if I had bought more than 10,000 bitcoins in 2009-2010 for a very low price, but that didn't happen 

In Crypto world loss and profit are two parts and sometimes luck isn't only thing to do favour you need attention for the profit. I think i am lucky that i ak here and working in Cryptotalk forum and it's because of mine attention towards the Crypto field.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes friend I am lucky because I am working on this forum this is my first experience and I am enjoying this work . Thee work is simple and easy. there is no difficulties if you follow the rules of stock

• +1 1

No I don't  feel myself luck in cryoto-world.I was unknown to it before then I myself did lot of research.After lot of hard work I reached at my destination then I don't think I'm lucky.I think is because of my consistency and hard work.

I don't think I'm lucky. those who learned about cryptocurrency as soon as it appeared and started buying bitcoins are the real lucky ones. I started buying bitcoin only after 8 years have passed since its creation.

During the wave of global demand for the purchase of cryptocurrencies, in which many people found an investment haven that would enable them to make quick profits. I am lucky that I am among them in this future investment.

• +1 1

I think that no, I rather consider myself a loser in the crypto world because I had the opportunity to buy bitcoins at a price of 300-400 dollars, but I refused because I did not believe in cryptocurrencies. 

I don't think that there is anything to feel lucky in this crypto world to make profits you have to make such a good strategies which can give a good benefit to you so while doing trading or investing the user should consider their luck.

On 4/15/2020 at 3:00 PM, Ayush Singh said:

I don't think that there is anything to feel lucky in this crypto world to make profits you have to make such a good strategies which can give a good benefit to you so while doing trading or investing the user should consider their luck.

I disagree with you, my friend. You must feel lucky that you entered the world of Crypto and learned from it many modern trusts in the world of payments and money that may become prevalent in the future.