Who Controls Bitcoin Price? - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Who Controls Bitcoin Price?

Bitcoin cost is constrained by numerous components including its interest among public, its inventory in electronic market, winning economic situations and a few times enormous crypto whales.

Many factors control the price of bitcoin, perhaps I can summarize it in the global economic situation of boom or depression and the policies of the great countries, and whales also play an important role in moving the price of bitcoin.

My dear friend, who controls the price of bitcoin, the trading market directly controls the price of bitcoin and the currency purchase process is a key factor in the appreciation or decline of the currency. It is possible that the price of bitcoin will increase due to the large demand and increase of users of this currency directly

This is a digital currency exchange that deal with numbers of demand and supply in it market. This will only be balance if the price do move depending on how people purchase it and also sell the coins if not the aims and objective will not be achieve.

Dear friend , I think there is one main factor which control bitcoin value 

It's us as bitcoin users persons companies or even countries 

So manly it's us the humans who trade invest mine and hold , our using for bitcoin is what makes the high value of bitcoin 

While bitcoin is a pricing strategy can be described, its price is set by investors and developers, who are part of a global network that monitors purchases.

Cryptocurrencies are currencies with an intraday variable price
This change in price is due to the movement of the cryptocurrency market, so the greater the demand, the higher the currency price, and the lower the demand, the lower the currency's value.

My friend, Bitcoin is a virtual currency, I think no one can control it ,it's decentralized currency, it's price I think depends on the theory of support and demand of its user ,also whales maybe control its price. 

Have a good day, my friend
Within a few months, the price of Bitcoin digital currency doubled until it exceeded 52 thousand dollars, this amazing rise is not behind it the financial fundamentals can be measured, justifying the strength of the virtual currency, when looking at its components, it is a digital symbol that does not provide distributions, benefits, or production that yields profits.

I think that the people or users and investors of the Bitcoin currency are the ones that determine its price, so when a company decides to rely on this currency in its investment projects, the value of btc will increase.

I am an economic student. According to our economy study, it is said that the price of anything depends on it's demand and supply. It cannot be controlled by a single person because there is always change in prices. Same happens to the Bitcoin which price has fluctuate according to its demand and supply.

If you are talking about a person, I do not think so, the main controllers in the price of bitcoin are the traders, the more demand for the currency increases its price, and the opposite happens when traders put the currency on the market. 

The same applies to all currencies in the world.

I think and do not know if my belief is correct that the price of bitcoin depends on how many users use this currency because the more popular this currency, the more it is circulated, and there are now some stores that you can buy from it with bitcoin

On 3/28/2020 at 10:17 PM, rekter said:

upply and demand, there's nothing more to that. Whales can

On 3/28/2020 at 10:17 PM, rekter said:

Supply and demand, there's nothing more to that. Whales can sometimes control the price by suppressing it and make more money by shorting it, but when the demand gets too high, even the whales don't want to hold the bulls down. Those are the fundamental reasons.

If you want to know more about predicting those price fluctuations you should study technical analysis, I am not even starting to explain TA in this answer because that's a huge subject with lot's of different opinions and indicators.

My brothers, you all have your own tastes and I am very much impressed with your opinion which you have explained very well.You are right that we can increase or decrease the pressure by putting pressure on it because if the price of something goes up then it is beneficial then we should try to buy the thing which is going down. Take it so that when the price goes up, we sell it and then we get profit and that is the right way. 

Bitcoin may be subject to the supply and demand process, like the rest of the available commodities, and determining the price of Bitcoin may be subject to global political, economic and security events, as the currency exchange varies according to these data, in addition to the bitcoin owners who control its market،

Supply and demand is the greatest controller in the price of all cryptocurrencies, as well as the value of trading (currency trading). The greater the volume of trade, the higher the value of the currency.
Also, speculation has a role in that

Of course, there are several parties that can control the rise and fall of the price of currencies, among them the wealthy who buy currencies or sell them heavily, or it is done by burning and withdrawing some currencies from the market and there are many things you can know after you learn technical analysis

My dear friend, thank you for this question. I am new here and I do not know much about this, but through the comments I started collecting more information on this topic. Thank you, my friends

Well, my friend ... supply and demand are the ones that control the exchange rate regardless of the type of currency that we are talking about .. just like the dollar currency .. If you want to trade it, you should study currency fluctuations and analyze exchange risks as a study and not as a gamble .. I wish you good luck And for everyone

Welcome to you according to my knowledge that I learned through my career in cryptography. I believe that the price of bitcoin is related to supply and demand and according to the orders of sale and purchase on the platforms, and this depends on the degree of people's trust in the currency, whether it is Bitcoin or other.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is not connected to any government or central bank. It is totally decoupled from any fiat currency whose value can be manipulated by banks. However, as supply and demand fluctuate, it declines and the price rises. The demand for it rose at this time, resulting in a price surge. It doesn't matter whether you're buying or selling.

I think the price of bitcoin is controlled by the forces of demand and supply because more bitcoins are demanded, for example, when a lot of bitcoin is available at a certain time, the price goes down, so that demand is stimulated to increase, and as demand starts to increase As supply decreases, prices rise. With Bitcoin it is even more noticeable than many other markets because the total volume is still relatively small.

As many say good first. supply and demand. the confidence that the user has towards the currency, the world economic situation, a lot of sentiment from BTC holders, a lot of adoption of the currency by investors or savers. The BTC in general lines I always see it bullish in temporality of years!

• +2 1

Whales can influence in period of time but no one can control it bit coin Price influenced by the factor such as supply of bitcoin and demand from the people it is not done by a single entity it is centralized bit coin is never treated in one place