Why i am facing this problems?? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tompo

Why i am facing this problems??

Hey i am newbie here and when i am going to save my email in yobit,i cant access my account..here is the ss...why it happen???? @epidemia

Screenshot_20200328-133024.png

Edited by Tompo

My friend, until the platform is connected to the forum, the mail that you place in the empty box inside the platform must be the same e-mail that you registered with in the forum, and then you click Save and when the process is successfully completed, a number will be shown in the box instead of the e-mail, and if that does not work, you should contact Forum support team to be able to help you

3 minutes ago, Brand1 said:

My friend, until the platform is connected to the forum, the mail that you place in the empty box inside the platform must be the same e-mail that you registered with in the forum, and then you click Save and when the process is successfully completed, a number will be shown in the box instead of the e-mail, and if that does not work, you should contact Forum support team to be able to help you

I put down right email but this is what yobit show me

First you must write at least 100 posts. Also, do not forget that we constantly fight with users who want to earn money here by fraudulent methods. Therefore, payment to new users is temporarily disabled.