Hoes you make investigation about scammers. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Hoes you make investigation about scammers.

We should investigate well before investing on any platform. Scammers are known for their incredible offers. They will ask you to pay a higher return on investment. The first time they give you credit and the second time we put more money in, they run away with it. But there is no such risk on Cryptotalk. You can invest by trusting it with your eyes closed.

• +1 1

You say right my friend number of scammers increase day by day in crypto world that's why be careful from the scammers . You always invest in trusted exchange with trusted coin . You can use youbit exchange because it is safe and secure and it's transaction fee is low .

In my experience about this is that mostly online earning websites is full of scamer i think There is only one common point which can identify the scammers. Those websites which are providing you very high profit which is above your thoughts are mostly fake because they use human nature of greed as a weapon.

We notice an increase in the number of fraudsters during any work we do through the temptation that they provide, so caution and attention are necessary in order to avoid fraud when working on any site. We must do a full research about it in its inception and verify how it works

I investigate scammers, and stay alert.  Everyone must be aware of the scammers.  Finding scammers is not an easy task.  Because they scam in a way that you can't understand.  However, there are many steps to get rid of scammers. Follow these steps to stay safe from scammers.  Privacy must be maintained.  Personal information cannot be disclosed to anyone.  Do not enter any fake site.

Actually you are right on that we have to be careful with what we will do because scammers are very dangerous they can be any any site and scammer thanks for that once again we have to be careful with scammer

I am with you, my friend, that there are a lot of fraudsters. But first, do not worry, because you are in a secure forum that has its own ways to protect its members from fraudsters. You should not give out personal information about you and protect your account with a strong password.

It is true, there are a lot of fraudulent sites and fraudulent people, before you invest in you should search for the site and get opinions about it, and there are several points that you can partially rely on, for example sites that give a large percentage  are fraudulent, or the start date of the site, recent sites  They cannot be trusted right away, so be careful

On 3/22/2020 at 8:28 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want you share your experiences in crypto. Every one know that there is big number  of scammers are there  in crypto.  Share your  way of making  investigation  about  sites , exchanges coins etc. Before  investment. How you make you sure  Before  investment. 

To identify a scammer, first you must have good knowledge set about cryptocurrency this will help you analyze things more critically. Another tip is that you can search about a forum on internet and read reviews or you can consult senior members and take suggestions before investing money in online forums. These tips will help you in investigating scammers more easily. 

This is in from yoy have guides on how to get your money back, But you do not know its credibility.If you before you invest in you should be have rearch for the site and get opinions about it, and there are several points this asked him! About you from your good job for crypto talk online real earning site. 

If a connection is taken from you, and you personally ask to cash it out for cash, then please make sure that the connection is a fraudster connection, he will obtain all your own data, and the venture capital location also relies on this technology

Yes you are right my dear friend there are many scammers and you gave such and amazing and great topic for all because your lines are very  helpful and the guidance for all People. Like in any field of life there are some hackers and scammers. Same as in this forum also have some scammers.so we should do our work very carefully and we should be avoided from scammers we should be reported them.

Yes you are right my dear.there are many numbers of scamers in the crypto world and site as well. So be careful. I always take  a look on the site and also contact with the peoples. So you need to do this.

• +1 1

Personally,i am very careful of those scammers and fortunately i did not scammed before. I recommend you to cheek this site, www.scamadvisor.com this site will give you all the information that will lead you about how to avoid scammers, how to discover them, how to regain your money and many other information and tips.

I think the best way to deal with scammers is to avoid talking to strangers through chat services, especially if you don't know who they are.  Even if you do, there is a case where they have faked their identity and tried to break it as a friend or someone you can trust.  If someone asks you for money.

In the world of cryptocurrencies scams abound, since it is an attractive world and that in recent times has had a great boom. The way not to allow yourself to be scammed is to be well informed, and the information is found when we dig deep and look for official sources. A good project must always be well founded, have real networks and, if possible, present a technical document specifying all of its operation. The basis for not being scammed is to have proper knowledge.

Well, my friend .. I took information about this platform and information about the wallet and the location of the transfer through my friend who has been working for a long time here .. According to his experience and the duration of his work here, I now feel safe from fraudsters .. In general we must not enter unidentified platforms Popular and fraudulent links ... and not opening messages from unknown people in order not to fall into the trap of fraud

I generally follow some crypto sites on telegram and the first time I used telegram, I didn't hide my phone number. Guess what? Some people sent me messages, people were different but the message were ironically same. Messages were completely unreal to believe. I immediately blocked them and hide my number. Tbh, just don't believe everything that you see on the internet. Especially, it is about money. There are frauds and scammers everywhere.

On 4/4/2020 at 8:48 AM, George10 said:

The best way to investigate about crypto investment site to prove if it's legit or scam is by doing some research on google and see the trust index of the site and how long it has been operating because mostly scam sites they are always recently with a short life span domain.

Yes my friend, we should be careful from any scammers because scammers are everywhere, be careful my friend and thanks for sharing this information good luck...

Yes dear nowadays scamming is increased so much. Its to tough to find the scmmers because they behave juts like a honest man . i  don't know any such a site . im trying my best i hope  i will find soon.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

On 3/22/2020 at 8:28 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want you share your experiences in crypto. Every one know that there is big number  of scammers are there  in crypto.  Share your  way of making  investigation  about  sites , exchanges coins etc. Before  investment. How you make you sure  Before  investment. 

My way of getting rid off from scammers and investigating about scammers is to consult with experts and seniors. Because seniors and experts can judge a scammer by his words.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Many times we think that Google knows everything but it is not so, in google there are many people discrediting some companies or enterprises. My best advice to avoid this is to know where the best education is, follow people with real audited accounts. Enter legitimate academies that have more than 5 years of existence. That is key when you want to do something and not get ripped off!