Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market.

Yes it is very important for us to know that scammers are trying all their best to bring new systems that they will be able to scam people so we have to be very careful with the new currencies on crypto 

I think with the passage of time you learn enough to trade in any currency. So, I strongly support your point that we should avoid trying new currencies until we learn a lot about trading and have got much experience. 

Of course, there are many, many cryptocurrencies from the Internet, as these currencies are not real and can fail and be withdrawn from the market. For that, we have to add our money in known and famous currencies in order not to lose our money

This is a good advice for every newbies and beginners who will be entering crypto market to start trading and investing on coins soon. You have to be aware there are lot of coins in the market now which are created just to scam people. My advice is always take advice from the seniors before investing or trading on any coin.

I hope the newbies would have learnt a lot from this topic. The scammers are always looking for a way to take advantage of individuals that don't have the knowledge on cryptocurrency coins and we also have to do anything to save ourselves from them. A newbie should make a research on any new coin if it's legit or not before investing or trading on the coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is always  a room to be conscious of any thing one does in the crypto market just for the sake of avoiding loss that's why the skills needed to go in to crypto market must be learnt. 

Yes my dear you re exactly right an it is very wonderful I think. Don't waste time in fake airdrops I can't interested in then and mostly people also loose their money so man be careful.

• +1 1

Unfortunately, there are many beginners who think that investing is an easy thing that does not require experience, as you are only required to buy a cryptocurrency and wait for its price to rise.
But they do not take into account the possibility that its price will drop a lot and not rise again. Yes, this is the case with fraudulent currencies.
Therefore, be careful and ensure the legality of any currency before puying it.

Thank you sir for providing information and warning to avoid scams. I am new to this forum and I do not have information about coins so I need information and experience to avoid any kind of scheme. Because scams are everywhere and we need a reliable coin website and wallet to invest.

• +1 1

On 3/22/2020 at 7:46 PM, Cammer said:

It's not wrong to try out new crypto currencies as they might be profitable a lot if you're lucky, but try avoiding the scam ones. I had a few scam accidents 2 years ago because of fake coins.

Much obliged to you for making this post. Since now a days alot of new clients confronting alot of tricks. Each one ought to explore first about New coins before speculation.

They are attentive and professional and provide a sort of stable investment that garantees such stable (alt) coin.

Also eyes on the coin if it's active or dead. Just go for the active ones that have big impact / potential on the market

You are right at the request of each of my friends. Most of the newly opened currency MPs were counterfeiters. Therefore, if you want to invest, you must choose the necessary and reliable currency so as not to lose your money from fraud.

Yes. I agree that with the advent of new cryptocurrencies it is difficult to choose one. However, i will suggest stick to bitcoins only.

My opiniun is that on market crytocurrenciess bussiniess is very famous sometime cryto currenciess rate is up and sometime rate is down so first very carefully joined plateforum because it is very ricky but hardworking make everything easy

Hey mates we should be careful while dealing with those new currencies market some of them will providing fake offers and we should be aware of that correctly

Yes you are right,  we should accept evolution in crypto world and accept new developed cryptocurrencies but as we know scammers are also developing new techniques to trap people so we should be careful of these scams and should properly research about new a coin first before buying it or investing in it. 

• +2 1

Sorry my dear friend I am not agree with you,   I know that their is many coins are not reliable,but not in much quantity of 95 percent. But we can say that the value of coins are not stable in market. So we should be careful in choice of coins while we are doing trading. LTc,BTc and HTC I will recommend you to invest in these

You're right my friend. There are a lot of crypto out there now, and many will still come. The main aim of some cryptocurrency is to fraud people. So it's better you invest in the cryptocurrency you know and trust.

yes, this is very important, because often new coins or tokens that have no use fall down and you can lose money.  you can also mix up coins and buy the wrong one if it is like a repeat coin.

Thank you so much for posting this because the currency is coming on a daily basis. I don't understand which is real and which is scam So now we have to decide which currency to believe in and which not.

• +2 1

Thank you my respected senior we are learning from you and you learned us so keep going and we also keep going learning.yes of course many small coins are scammer which can harm us and after that we can abandoned I he digital currency.

I totally agree with you, many times people only want to buy because they heard that Bitcoin is going up. And they want to invest large sums of money in crypto currencies that have no long-term benefit! The main thing would be to know about it and to know what will benefit us the most at the moment of buying. Going into the world of cryptology without information can be a double-edged sword.

• +1 1

Hi.

Before investing, I try to find information about its creators and goals. It is useful to conduct such a search for you if you decide to invest part of your funds in an asset of interest.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.