Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market. - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market.

Yes that why we need to trade on trusted platforms to avoid this issue in the future we need to be careful and don't use bad exchange.Thank for posting.

• +2 1

Some people have a mind set toward the crypto currencies they think that just like bitcoin all the currencies are profitable but its not true because each day a new currency introduced and lots  of dead coins are also present in the market do not trust on them.

• +4 1

Thank you so much for posting this , there is a lot of news like that these days. Many scammers commit this type of fraud and steal people's money , and newcomers greatly benefit from your posts, who do not know much about them.

thank you dear for sharing this information with us because i am newbie and i need this information a lot and yes you are right as the demand of cryptocurrencies will increase the scamming websites are also increase so before investing on any websites we should gain proper knowledge and information about the websites whether is scam or not

First of all, I would like to thank you, dear, for your important advice that is included in your post, as every day new currencies are injected into the market, as most of these currencies are counterfeit, so we must avoid them and not trade in or invest in them.

Thank you for the advice
I am very grateful to the CryptoTalk Forum for its constant progress and free of theft and fraud
I always hope that it stays like this and benefits us
Any member of us, if he wants to deal with any site, should ask one of the members about it so that he is not exposed to theft.

Absolutely right , a lot of coins are scams when you buy them you will lose your money make sure you buy a coin with high volume meaning it has a future, don't buy any dead coin if not you will loss your money.

• +1 1

We face a lot of scam currencies that we are deceived with in the beginning and then discover them, but in my opinion, we must conduct a special search for every currency that we want to deal with, so that we do not lose our money and our trouble with all this simplicity.

Thank you for your advice. Soon, unfortunately, there are many fake currencies whose owners seek to defraud the beginners and those who seek to obtain money in an easy way, so I think that we must deal with more caution and I think that counterfeit currencies can be known because they are always very easy and almost free, so we have to pay attention to these  The point is not to invest in new currencies that are not trusted by enough people

It is said that there are many scams in the crypto world today, and that there are many coins that are shit or scam coins as well, so we should be very careful which coin we invest in so that we do not lose our money. It is better to invest in an old trusted coin than to invest in most of these new coins.

Thank you for informing us of this, it is important to share such valuable information to avoid anyone getting into trouble, especially if the user is new.

Thank you, my friend, for your valuable information

I am new here on the forum and this post has guided me and clarified the knowledge on the topic of cryptocurrencies

It's a good investment topic

• +5 1

Investing in new crypto currencies can be really risky as we might not be knowing about their habit of profit and all. It all depends on pure luck to be profitable from here. Also if we want to invest in those then try to observe them really hard and then only invest in them. Also have a clear goal set and dont be greedy.

Thanks dear for information we Are new here so we should follow each rule.we should be aware of scammers and new digital currencies in the market.because we don't have any proper knowledge of cryptocurrencies.

Yes my friend you right, for me i just invest in 3 cryptocurrency, BTC and ATH and LTC . For me is the best cryptocurrency to invest in . But if you want to invest in other cryptocurrency, just cherche before invest your money.

All my friend said is right, and you are correct. The vast majority of the recently revealed currency lawmakers are crooks. As a consequence, if anyone wishes to buy, he can pick a well-known and trustworthy currency to avoid losing money to a scam.

You are right my friend. All beginners should be careful about cryptocurrencies because they may be easily deceived. In my opinion, we have to deal with old currencies such as LTC and BTC, which are two of the best reliable digital currencies.

I totally agree with you now that there are a lot of projects out there that are mostly bad projects that need to be verified before working against us and whether the projects are ok and from those who are launching in the cryptocurrency world, if you want to invest Strong and well-known currencies should work, especially when we want to work in trade or investment.

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information and thanks a lot to tell me about the scam coins on this platform yes you are right I also noticed this kind of coins but we should have our trust on the Bitcoin because the value of Bitcoin is increased every day so we should working on between daily basis

Yess you are right .There are many currency in the market few of them are good but some are scame .so be careful while investing in a new currency .Best of luck. 

I agree with you dude, there are a lot of cryptocurrency that don’t have value or value will drastically fall in future because the new cryptocurrency in the market and must of this cryptocurrency are not true, because they are mostly for scammers. Thank you very much dude for sharing information with us.

Well there are a lot of cryptocurrencies and their number is growing every day, so people should be careful investing in unknown projects, because they can be unreliable and risky.

Yes am strongly behind you, the coin that are in the market now most of them are still struggling to gain importance in the market, as a most currency too a made by fraudster. So I strongly suggest not to trust any coin you don't know in the market.

The scammers are already the major threat to the cryptocurrency market, so we most try by all means to get rid of them or avoid their attack, we most have proper knowledge of the cryptocurrency world if we want to avoid them, thank you this important alert.

It is true, there are many names of currencies that download on the Internet, which are deceived as being given exorbitantly for a very simple act, and this is not logical at all. We must believe any offer, nor use any currency without making sure of its validity.

• +3 1