Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market. - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market.

Much obliged for the counsel. I by and by lean toward to contribute in recently presented cryptos since they provide higher return in lesser time. But I conduct my inquire about unequivocally some time recently doing that. Those cryptos that have made title takes longer time to twofold in esteem than the honest to goodness unused cryptos.

@Cammerthere are some scam coins that also have a potential in earnings but it is dangerous to trade with them, that's why I use recommendation channels for a prediction of the market and invest a small percentage of my money. This is just a personal approach because I like testing the situation by myself and it is not advisable for beginners.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you on the subject of new digital currencies. Every new member who wants to invest or trade should ask a person with experience in the field of cryptocurrencies in order to avoid the fraud that occurs. good luck.

Its a better way if you start a business than you need to study it and take advice from some senior and if you have no such facility than you come on Google and type there what you want to search and crypto is new emerging business so there is many scams also exist so yes we need to beware to  them and try to do good work with good forum .......

It is best to make background checks first before investing to a particular coin. Though even the coin is not useful, you could use it in trading. But do not expect it to lasts for a long time. So be careful on those not-well-known coins. Better not to hold them for a long time!

On 3/22/2020 at 6:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. This is for all beginners who don't have enough knowledge or experience. 

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

Dear friend I hope you are.you share good piece of information with me and all of us.Dear buddy is the reality of word because many scammers are present in the world. Also a lot of hackers are present in the world. Lot of websites are also present from which no benefit appear and always we face losses in them. So I suggest all of you that always confirm about a website on which you work. In your opinion is good website for  working.

• +2 1

Yes it is true. Investing on new currency are not a move on crypto. They may offer high interest but is very risky, because the probability of decrease the value are high on new currency. Try to invest on reputed coins either their interest are low also it is good.

Thanks for your useful information. We want to three so much before invest coins. For invest coins there are a much risks.So,we want to know about invest or trading coins very goodly then we want to invest our coins for get much profits. 

Welcome, my friend, to this wonderful forum. I thank you for your useful and important participation for new and novice members to get the important information and ideas necessary to work in an orderly manner without errors or problems. I also believe that investment needs patience and time also when supply and demand. 

You are right friend I am agree with you there are a lot of scam coins are adding daily in the crypto market therefore we should be careful about them because if  we buy them for the investment then we will face the loss and we also will lose our money .

We as a whole can ensure any coin in the event that it is acceptable or not from the stage that will place into we need consistently to stand by the coin to get into a famues stage that we can certain about it.

Thank you very much for your guidance and good information, there are very few who support such things. Because we're doing something new right now, I don't know much about it yet. I'm learning a lot from here. 

• +1 2

when we are in the cryptocurrency the new projects are mostly in the scam but there are some coins which are real and we will be able to make good profits out of them but they are very rare

You’re right, most of which are preached every day by funny people who don’t know their true facts or contrasts.  Because of this, many fall victim to this propaganda.Their hard-earned money or even it could lose in the new coin business which seems promising but zero.  We always have to consider all the other issues when dealing with new cryptos.

As the popularity of cryptocurrencies is increasing around the world scammers become active these days they introduced their new currencies with high profit and price to scam the  users so be aware of new currencies and never buy any currency about which you do not have any knowledge.

I agree with you, my friend, for many people who have been deceived and lost their money, so we must advise them to choose the correct and safe site so that they do not lose their money.

Yes, of course, we always say that the trader must study the market well before thinking about buying a particular currency because buying without a good study of the market is likely to expose you to loss or deception with such counterfeit currencies, so before trading you must monitor the market and get to know the currencies well or ask some analysts So that you know what is the best deal to enter at the moment.

Yes you are right my friend.  Most of newbie want to earn money and they can scame by fake coin. So don't make any single investment on any unknown coin. So if you want to earn money in cryptocurrency then you can use cryptocurrency. 

I am new on this fourm.I am making our posts usefull and helpfull to other members.I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is real and trustfull.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.

You have the right, many of which are promoted daily from the funniest people who may not know their true facts or vice versa. Because of this, many people fall victim to this promotion, and they invest in them. Not only currencies, but even investment sites or platforms.

• +1 1

Now that there are tons of crypto currencies to choose from. It becomes very difficult for you to choose the one that will be most profitable for you. However as a newbie I would recommend that you stick the best two which is bitcoin and Ethereum. These are the two best and you won't go wrong investing into any of them.

Yas you are absolutely true especially the newcomers do not have information about it because they think that  all the crypto coins are useful but they are un aware of the other face of the cryptocurrency that there are many dead coins in the market so I think you should preferred top coins for investment and trading.

My friend, it is a very important topic. There are many new currencies in the world of cryptocurrencies, and we do not have to have enough confidence in them because they may be of little value and cannot be relied upon, so I stay in the field of famous currencies more.

• +3 1

Yes dude exactly we should be careful about such benefits.we should not come in the talk of such scammers.these just want to steal our money by trapping us.