What transaction do you like the most? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What transaction do you like the most?

For me, I love and prefer the bitcoin currency because it is the most popular currency and I can achieve many profits through disagreement in its fields in addition to the ripple currency, it is a very fast currency in completing transactions

I think the transaction is the one that is most preferred in the transaction. I most like this forum in the field of transactions for trading. Make the most money and make a profit. Short-term long-term transactions are good for both

I like most trx and bitcoin transaction most because I have only Bitcoin trx coin. Actually I'm trader of trx that's why I like trx transaction most as well as TRX transaction is very fast

• +2 1

In my opinion there is no free mining, mining requires a lot of capital. The transactions that I like most in the crypto world are trading. Trading gives me a pretty good profit, although I have to use capital but I have a way to enter into trading without capital that is by collecting my income from CryptoTalk and after accumulating I will trade it.

• +1 1

Hey friend I am using the transaction method of USD  but I think the litecoin method is best for everyone because it has a less transaction fee . Therefore I will say that we should prefer the transaction method with low fee.

I did this because it was good for me to mention free mining, but it didn't help because most free websites are very careful to visit the places where I come from. As you know, this is the only legal way to work.

and I really like the Bitcoin store because when I use my wallet in a local Bitcoin wallet, it goes up very fast. However, I also like the store because it is very fast and safe.

• +2 1

True, this can be bypassed-but not unless you're a techie who knows what he's doing.  In my opinion, you put this money into trading after learning and you can earn more by mining.  You can make a lot of money in a short period of time if you work with understanding in mind.

I am surprised to know that Mining is your favourite transactions. I wish you had given more details like how you do it? Which site you are using and how much you earn per day or month. For me after spending time in Cryptotalk is good. Secondly trading is another transaction I like.

Well, as a beginner, I know only the way of earning through Cryptotalk and YoBit site. So I like earning from Cryptotalk and YoBit's Investbox feature where I have been invested my DLRS, but unfortunately the price of DLRS has now been decreased very much, and I also don't have any idea if the price will increase or not?

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Everyone has their own opinion though,  but me personally I didn't like mining because sometimes I feel as it I am wasting my time in something that is no yet launched and might not be launched,  so prefer to just make some posting and earn. 

I don't like mining because in mining you need to set up the form in order to mine and also it is not profitable of the time so you can go for some other things like airdrops

My friend I want to tell you that about the transactions that I like more I like the transactions of the Bitcoin so I want to tell you that because the transactions are good and easy to done that's why I like more

The mienria is very good and it is also easy to register and although it is in the long term we can see good results but of course investing is high risk because there are pages that offer great returns and end up disappearing with the money therefore mining is good according to the computer that you have because it can also be damaged.

I like to earn through posting in crypto currency. This is my favourite transaction. It is very eady way to earn money. In this way I earn some extra amount.

What I like the most and see more profit is undoubtedly trading, because with trading you can have a basic plan where you can earn a lot of money both in a short time and in a long time is a matter of studying and being clear about what we should do.

• Useful or interesting 1

I like the trading and sending and receiving money through cryptocurrency because it is super AC at the transaction feel is not that high

I like mostly the transection of litecoin because it is very easy safe and secure. It's transection fee is very low in every exchange. You can easily take withdraw of litecoin. What you think about this.

I don't like mining because it is not really practical and requires a big rig to work and also the earning is really low. I like transaction of litecoins as it has the less commissions for exchange and it is also valuable as bitcoins so I litecoin transactions more.

3 hours ago, Muniya8 said:

Of course there are several areas for profit through cryptocurrencies. Mining is one of these areas but it requires high value tools so for me I prefer to trade these currencies and invest them for some extra profit which is very good.

@Muniya8 my friend you're right  crypto mining requires lot of money and expensive equipment, low budget peoples not afford this expensive so they better to concentrat in trading,

because trading is the best place where we start our journey with low amount, just requires some trading knowledge its enough to earn good profit.

Well frankly speaking i would like to do my transactions in bitcoins because it is the best way to get profits from crypto world. And there are so many good features in it

I also like the free mining because through this yoy can earn and make good profit.But bitcoin transaction also be good.It is very fast when i use the faucetpay wallet to transfer them to my local bitcoins wallet.

Yes, my friend, everyone here prefers a certain amount of transactions in encryption, and for me I prefer XRP currency transactions which are the fastest in the processes per second, and they have the best future in the near future, inevitably. 

• +1 1

I think mining will be the best. Because we need no investment in it. In the case of mining, the referrals we make work for us. This is a big advantage. Moreover, survey is also a good.  

Dear partner, I like bitcoin transactions in crypto.  It can be easily withdrawn.  And its fees are much lower than other currencies.  And Bitcoin is the best for fast transactions. Currently Bitcoin is a popular currency whose price level is constantly increasing.

I like transaction of lit coin.it is easy to use and it has low withdraw fees and also have Los transaction fees.so i always prefer litcoindue to its good features.