Using Cryptotalk to become a writer - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Using Cryptotalk to become a writer

cryptotalk make it easy for us to learn English language and it also make us to be able to know more about Crypto and also educates us vocabulary building. I got a large number of information through this forum.I think I am now a writer and I can write about cryptocurrency on any platform apart from cryptotalk. 

It may seem difficult (or too late) to imagine how you can become an influential writer online. An authority. A thought leader. Let me tell you, it's not too late, not yet.

Steal ideas from different sources. ... 

Develop your own voice. ... 

Become a better writer. ... 

Write crappy first drafts. ... 

Create inspirational conclusions

Everyone can write, but not everyone is a writer. Except, if you put yourself into it, truly. If you Write with Blood, you are a writer. So, please, take this as a challenge to become a writer whenever the opportunity arises, no matter who you are or what you do for a living.

Yes using cryptotalk as a writer. Because in this forum we are able to become a good writer when we write something with our own mind it.wil develops our inner skills. Thanks 

Hi friends !

Welcome to the forum of cryptotalk.

Yes indeed. It improves your writing skills because on this forum you interact with different persons on different topics . Trying to make good replies to person's topics and making good posts can help you become a good writer.

I can gain a lot of skills by writing about new ideas. Besides this I can achieve basic concept about how to create a unique content like a writer.

On 3/21/2020 at 12:56 PM, Upright said:

From the beginning when I was still new on the site, it was a most that every user most know how to make a post concerning about any Crypto related article,as from when I started doing so, on this forum; it's has made me to have a more wider scope on having to write articles concerning Cryptocurrencies, the building of this skill set,was just basically by continuously researching and creating from there

@Upright Using cryptotalk platform is like exploring opportunities in content writing or creating blog posts and develop oneself as a good content creator. It's like developing skills on writing and also flourishing career in the forum by continuous research and findings, and helping other content creators to grow in the platform.

Yes it is true the  crypto talk can make the better person who posts meaningful topics and easy words. The person can solve their mistake in this forum because we can gain a lot of data or information about their forum and crypto currencies.

I believe if I continue to write quality content in this forum I will become a good article writer most especially if I spend at least two month in this  forum my ability of writing skills will increase.

Yes my friend I agree with you. Crypto helps us to make my own article and novels. It helps me to write anything in English. It gives me knowledge about many things. And now I'm perfectly write anything in English.

This site if that is a great site where people who do not dominate well the fact of being able to write for other people, can improve considerably, as it gives the opportunity to improve a lot in this, it is not bad to make mistakes, we will see that we will improve over time and we will make good posts.

By working on cryptotalk will make us to improve our knowledge and skills of language. On reading others topic and post, and writing our thoughts and ideas will automatically make us better.

Hello my dear friend.Yes we have to use cryptotalk for becoming a writer because we can earn bitcoin only by making useful posts which helps us to improve our English language and skills which we use to write article and different things to becoming a writer.

Amigo, veo que si, peor algo que no se aplica mucho es poder hablar en ingles, ya que muchas personas trabajan con algún traductor, creo que esto puede ser útil también para poder aprender el idioma y también reforzar conocimientos sobre la gramática que debemos usar.

I have been working on this forum for some time.  And the main job of this forum is to post topics or give opinions.  I think if someone works regularly in this forum for a long time, he will be able to gain a lot of knowledge and become a good writer as well..

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes, what you said is true
  I also knew the response to the posts, but after a while I started posting and during this time I was able to develop skills like writing articles about cryptocurrency. One thing I noticed by typing in this forum is that the quality of my writing is better than before.  Agree with you, if you really spend some time here and write quality full posts, your writing can improve a lot! Thanks guys.

Yes dear i am agree with your question because you face many thing in the crypto talk. In due to our mind teach a new thing and increase the creativities' so if anyone want to become a writer he should must be use a crypto talk

As for writing this article on cryptocurrency, the building of this set of skills,From the very beginning when I was new to the site, it was at this point that every user knew the most about how to post an article about a crypto, ever since I started doing it on this forum; This gives me more opportunities .Originally researched continuously and made from there.

You realize a fact. Thanks for sharing. Writing every day 20+ useful topics from your own mind means that not copied from some one totally based on your own experiences is good practice to become a writer.

Yes mate I think if you want to become a writer you have to started working in this forum because it develop your vocabulary and also you will get more experience from different people in the forum.

Yes we can use cryptotalk to learn many skills and have knowledge from this forum.we can research and create ideas and post those ideas in this forum.Cryptotalk can also improve our english skills and tells us how to write better

Yes dear you are right ! Because we have to work here and we learn more from cryptotalk forum and this forum enable us to create our own post and this skills also enable us to write an article . So you are pretty right that we will become good writer by using this

Yes mate you said absolutely right on this forum our work is writing useful and informative post its good job for our English improve and get knowledge and increase our writing skills 

That's an interesting opinion, everyone here has learned reading and writing skills knowingly and unknowingly. We share our opinion towards cryptocurrency and knowledge that we have got. So in this way we become a kind of writer and reader. 🙂

Yes my friend, this is the form, we are learning a lot from this form, we are getting to write speaking from this form. Very well and I understand that according to the things we should learn, here we have .I think we should submit the best topics on this Furom so that people can get a lot from our ideas from our ideas.