Using Cryptotalk to become a writer - Page 53 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Using Cryptotalk to become a writer

Indeed, entering here contributed to the development of our writing skills, our abilities to write articles and acquire a good style of discussion, in addition to that all of this contributed to empowering our English language, thank you for putting that up and thank you for this forum

If you are fluent in English you can make it, as many made it even having little knowldge on the crypto market. The crypto websites are mostly full of authors that can write english correctly but they are actually not writers and can't captivate the public. Rarely we see a professional writer being this good to make it so.

On 3/21/2020 at 12:51 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

Cryptotalk can make you a better person in cryptocurrencies by exposing you to fresh knowledge as people are posting here. It motivates me to read crypto news and also google daily to learn more. To be a crypto article writer now is easy for me. 

Yes you are right cryptotalk is giving very precious information to their users . We can get knowledge from the senior members topics and learn a new thing . If you are facing any problem so you can make a topic about it and members will answer it .

From the beginning, when I was still new on the web, it was a must that any user know how to create a post about any Crypto related article, as from when I first started doing so, on this forum; it's given me a wider scope on having to write articles about Cryptocurrencies, and the creation of this skill set was simply by constantly researching and developing from scratch.

This is true, my friend.

In addition, CryptoTalk provides us with the opportunity to gain money, knowledge and strengthen our English. It also makes us more skilled in writing articles and topics.

Which will assist anyone wanting to become a writer in to achieve his goal.

• +4 1

True, there are many things to learn here, not just about cryptocurrencies. It is, in my view, extremely beneficial. Cryptotalk is a fantastic data-driven conversation. Cryptotalk allows us to expand our horizons and share our thoughts with others by writing them down.

This is true, at first you dedicate your time to reading posts and topics to form a basic idea for working in the forum and improving your English language, with time you will be surprised by the amount of information and skills that you possess linguistically and in the field of digital currencies.

Yes, my friend, you are right. I think that working with cryptocurrencies improves our own skills and strengthens our language as well. I am happy to work here because I am learning and making money.

Dear friend, thank you for this great topic. Before working on this forum, I had no good knowledge of the English language, but after I started working with it, I became well acquainted with the language and became able to write posts and topics in a fairly good language. Thank you very much.

• +4 1

Al-Kabaa that the information that we collect we can arrange in the form of a topic or an article in which we fulfill many topics that talk about digital currencies, and we can always develop ourselves in order to become writers on this topic

Using this platform as a writer can develop your writing skills.It gives you knowledge about crypto and you got a think for it and work hard on your content.This will your writing skills good and you will get to know more about crypto and you can also explain to others in simple English.

My business was limited to physical currency.
As for this forum, I learned a lot of information that we need in the field of coding,
He gave us an opportunity to get money by working on this forum.
We are within our homes. Thank you

What Cryptotalk offers us is more than money and education about cryptocurrencies, it helps us improve our English, as well as communicate with a lot of other people, do writing posts. Research on specific topics, this forum is the best.

Yes, you are right, it was the best thing I did when I joined this forum where I wanted a place to learn and also to increase my experience in cryptocurrencies and also get to know people who are interested in cryptocurrencies and Crypto Talk was the best place where I was able to learn and increase my experience while I was writing posts  The responses and this was the best job I have done so I continue to be a helpful member.

Yes off course. By using crypto talk you can become a writer. Because in this forum you work is to write posts and comment on other posts. In this way by writing posts your writing skills better and you can become a writer.

• +1 1

Yes you said right. This is a platform where we can learn a lot of knowledge with no fee. You can improve your grammar and English as well. You learn how to write in a well mannered way.

Yes, I agree. It is through writing my opinion in the comments and read the comments others have managed to develop my language and my ability to write and express my opinion well

• +5 1

Indeed, in this forum our knowledge expands, our experience in social communication increases, we gain new skills and more ways to get close to people, and we are getting closer to becoming a writer. The more people know and read, the closer to this topic is.

Yes, you are right, my dear friend, that he makes us writers and gives us the full experience of the world of cryptocurrencies in addition to providing us with experience in the English language. This is a good thing. You get experience and profits at the same time.

Hello my friend . We learn many things from cryptotalk, the most important of which is writing, choosing the right words and linking useful phrases to create a topic with good content. In addition to improving the English language. Of course the forum also teaches us hard work and patience.

When I started working here, I didn't know anything about cryptocurrency or even creating topics specialized in cryptocurrencies
But after my work here, I am now able to create topics and comment on other topics excellently, and I can choose important and useful topics
All these skills are acquired through constant work and correct research

Yes, this is true, my friend. Reading the posts and posts of our colleagues on the forum has made us strive to develop ourselves to write good comments, which positively affected the way we write comments and articles on cryptocurrencies. 

As people post here, Cryptotalk will help you become a better cryptocurrency person by exposing you to new information. It encourages me to keep up with crypto news and to Google for more information on a regular basis. It is now easy for me to write crypto posts.

I strongly agree, we learned a lot of things through this forum, when I was in my early days, I knew very little about cryptocurrencies, but now that I have increased my experience through this forum and through searching on the Internet Now I am able to write a very acceptable article about the world of crypto and trading platforms

• +4 1

You are right, and I also have a lot of experience writing posts or responses to topics because I search for information that I do not know in order to have a great knowledge of cryptocurrencies and thus I write the appropriate and useful response, but I also learned well.  This forum makes me a diligent person and I have the courage to keep learning and writing more posts.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.