Using Cryptotalk to become a writer - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Using Cryptotalk to become a writer

On 3/21/2020 at 3:11 AM, Upright said:

From the beginning when I was still new on the site, it was a most that every user most know how to make a post concerning about any Crypto related article,as from when I started doing so, on this forum; it's has made me to have a more wider scope on having to write articles concerning Cryptocurrencies, the building of this skill set,was just basically by continuously researching and creating from there

Indeed, and if we read daily and we write down useful information and we review it, we will have a better reading comprehension, we will enrich our vocabulary and terminologies, and our writing will be of quality, it will be of great importance because this way we will add practical value to readers when dealing with the topic of Cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Yes my friend you said absolutely writing using that crypto forum you will become a writer because on this form the total work is in the writing so that's why there is a big chance to become a writer after the crypto work

What beautiful words that inspire optimism, I am very interested in enjoying the work that I do, on this site I saw a lot of ideas and began to learn new things about cryptocurrencies that I did not know! And in your opinion this give hope Thank you. 

Yes, modern coding makes it easier for us to learn the English language, to gain strength in writing, gain experience and skill in writing, and be a good writer

Well my friend for me I see that cryptotalk is a very useful site for us as it also enables us to learn English correctly and that practicing the language is very useful in addition to that our Writing skills really develop through the articles and topics we touch on .. Of course we won't forget we gain a lot of knowledge and we can benefit from the experiences of others in the field of digital currencies encrypted .
Good luck ..

Hello friends, I joined the cryptotalk platform recently, so don't know much about the platform for now, but this is not hidden, I think that most of the members join this platform without proper knowledge of writing good communication, and they learn about that from the platform, this has shown that the platform can make you become a writer of any kind.

Much obliged to you for sharing this my friends, Great post. truly imagine that cryptotalk can improve our language and punctuation abilities regardless. If that we generally attempt to give our best in the substance we post we would consistently zero in on the language improvement.

What you are saying is correct

because I am new here, I found this posts difficult at the beginning, as I have little information about cryptocurrencies, but this thing will give me a challenge to myself to develop my writing skill on this topic . I may one day become like you and post about this currency.

I think your start in the forum was shared by many of the members here like me.
Building knowledge and experience over time will create a lot of ideas for you to spread.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend, this forum makes us gain a lot of information about coded currencies. Also, as I continue to publish publications in this forum, I have developed the English language and my written skills have improved greatly. This forum gives us everything we need. It gives us knowledge and money and also the development of the English language. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +2 1

You are right fellow. From crypto talk we get confidence and our skills become sharp. On working here we are able to express our thoughts with others and it is also good to become writer.

Yes I am agree with you dear .we become a writer through crypto bacause it's a wonderful platform for the learning.here we can improve our wirinting skills bacause when we share our ideas than we become a good writer. 

Dear our great forum Crypto Talk forum is a forum that really teaches us many valuable advantages from these advantages that we become devoted to writing well through this forum we learn the rules of writing in general and thus publish good writings so it comes out a wonderful book and we develop this skill for us that he knows everything about cryptocurrencies In exchange for a good overall gain for the posts and topics we share, thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

@Upright That's about right 😉

Cryptotalk just made writing easy and worth time. Writing here has always been a practice t a lot things from knowledge to skills to languages and many other things.

I would really be thankful to all those who wok on this platform and hope to be a vital part and partner for them.

Hello my dear friend, since I started working here, I had no information to start writing or create something related to encrypted currencies, but now that I have a long time in this forum I have become writing and responding to topics

• +1 1

Yes of course crypto world increase our writing skills, it help us to improve our tences and grammer mistake, we learns alot from this foram, moreover we also learn that how to make a sence of the topic and how to relate our thinking.

As users posted here, Cryptotalk will help you become a better cryptocurrency person by introducing you to new information. It inspires me to keep up with crypto news and to Google for more information on a regular basis. It is now quick for someone like me to publish crypto posts.

Yes, my friend, working in this forum helps to develop many things that could lead to achieving our goals, so we must work on developing this forum as well as developing skills. Thank you.

Well,we cannot say "writers" in it's literal meaning ,rather we could say that we can develope our writing skills such as grammar,spelling etc..but "writers" have thier own talent in writing that not everyone has.

Edited by Tasmem SH
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, this forum has a lot to benefit us
Including the exchange of information between members and gaining speed by writing in the English language without committing any mistakes

• +2 1

Hi
This cryptocurrency talk made me watch the stock market, foreign currencies and the movement of funds, and it was great to learn about things that you weren't thinking about before and it made me learn more about cryptocurrencies that I thought were not real. I was really wrong about that.
Thanks for this forum

• +2 1

Everyone publishes on this site and this is something that keeps you informed about digital currencies and gain more knowledge in addition to what friends publish on an ongoing basis.

• +1 1

Yes, I am a beginner here, my friends, and I only know how to write about the world of coded currencies and respond to topics, but through my reading and research in most parts of this forum I have a wide range around the world of coding and my skills and experience have increased and I built enough skills through the creativity that I achieved here  Until I was ready to publish myself important, useful and thought-rich topics that benefit all members

If you work hard on this platform, you will turn into a writer, but the most important thing is to become skilled in the world of cryptocurrencies and to obtain sufficient information to develop and start working.

When I started working on the cryptotalk forum, I began to gain extensive knowledge about cryptocurrencies, the mechanism and methods of earning, trading, investing and mining them, and benefiting from the advice of adults in this field by posting, commenting and sharing knowledge.

• +4 1