We can criticise any topic? - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

We can criticise any topic?

Of course, you can criticize any topic that you do not agree with, because this forum is for discussion and everyone has a different opinion and point of view from the other, so you have to criticize any topic that you do not like.

The site allows you to work and write freely as you can write your opinion and enter discussions with other people on the site and exchange experiences with them

This forum is a forum for discussion and talk about cryptocurrencies, and not all members can have the same opinions and the same posts, and this will not make the discussion a great benefit, so you have to write your opinion on the posts and comments that you make in the forum.

There are some topics that are essential and therefore you cannot disagree with these topics because they are correct topics and cannot be discussed. As for other topics that contain a question for discussion, you can discuss and write your point of view without fear.

I suppose people should publish their sincere views about specific topic that they agree on or at the topics that they dont. I personally if do not like a positive subject matter i write and explicit my perspectives on that.

This is true, you can criticize any post you want and without any consequences or interference from anyone because the posts that you make are personal and your own and this forum was created to provide positive and negative opinions and criticism.

This is true, you can criticize any post you want and without any consequences or interference from anyone because the posts that you make are personal and your own and this forum was created to provide positive and negative opinions and criticism.

There is a so-called constructive criticism, not the bad criticism that annoys others, so no one likes this method, and if you want to express your opinion, it should be in an easy and good way.

Where did you get the idea that we weren't allowed to comment on other people's posts? It would be strange if everyone agreed with each other on this platform for exchanging ideas. And, of course, you should correct someone who is simply incorrect or spreading misinformation.

Of course yes, I think the criticize form part of good things and constructive, so if you see any members doing things not good you need to correct him or she, so if you dont, will continue in their mistakes

Hello, my friend. You can express your opinion on certain topics and not deviate from these topics. Your criticism must be positive and fruitful.

I agree with you a little, my friend, because we have the right to criticize when there is a mistake in the topic, but there are ideal and useful topics, we have no right to criticize them. Good luck

Edited by Ghade

For me, I write my honest opinion, the exchange of opinions is what makes us gain knowledge, and for me different opinions make me see things from a different perspective, so I hope to see constructive criticism in the posts. 

I agree with you, if I see a post that deserves praise and is useful or published, you need encouragement, I agree and encourage him to post it all the time. It is for us to encourage good posts. 

Dear friend, welcome to the forum
Thank you for this wonderful post and important advice to all who enter the forum, especially beginners, the post is addressed to them. I think we have to respect the rules.
Good luck

Consider the difference between correcting and criticising; a debate is about correcting when two points of view clash due to a difference about how much each person's reasoning is based on information, either ancient or current; this Forum is for that discussion.

Hi friend  some times we are not agree  to creator of  any topic. We can criticise  that post or not. I found  mostly members  just agree with  all posts if the is topic  is right  or rong.  They don't  think about  it. Give  your  own point  of view we should  critcise or not?

Yes we can criticise with post but we have to be carefull many of people did not make post they just comments and give thier opnion they should get more experience and do usefull post.

Well, my friend, we can criticize any publication we see, but it is better to discuss the author of the post and solve the problem, and we do not need any disagreement, my friend.

In my opinion we should not criticise any post because everyone are here to share there useful information about crypto and acknowledge others about this forum.some of new beginners would make mistake so we should ignore there minors mistake and let all work together and help each other's on there mistakes.

My opinion some we are not satisfied with some topics and want to criticize and this forum is because this contains some discussion of any ideas and thoughts about crypto currency and all of the members here can criticized sone threads or topics.

I think that we are allowed to criticize any comment because everyone has his own point of view and if you have your own opinion in context of the topic then you should go for sharing your opinion . So, don't bother giving your suggestions if you you know something important.

Hi friend,You can't just say that.

Different people have different opinions on different subject, the fact that your opinion is different from is different from the another person's doesn't mean they don't think about. I can tell you the admins and moderators have done a good job wiping out spammers. 

I never criticize any topic I think we should not criticize the topic.because most of the people are new so they make mistake sometimes so we should encourage and motivate those members instead of criticize.

Hi mates we can criticize any topic.we have to put useful and meaningful post in the forum avoid posting of useless post in the forum.we can all criticize anybody.

Of course, we can criticize any topic if it violates the rules or has poor content. We must help each other to gain more knowledge and improve the content of our publications. We are here one family and our goal is one so we must strive to improve the quality of our publications by gaining knowledge and constructive criticism.