We can criticise any topic? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

We can criticise any topic?

My point is that you can censure any post that you believe isn't right or not valuable on the grounds that in the end this assessment is yours and nobody can prevent you from putting it

Positive and constructive criticism is necessary my friend ,, it is possible that there is something wrong in the post, so it is our duty to criticize and direct those who published it, but do not forget to respect the opinions of others and their writing no matter what, the kind style is very important and reflects a good image of others my friend ❤️

On 3/21/2020 at 7:53 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  some times we are not agree  to creator of  any topic. We can criticise  that post or not. I found  mostly members  just agree with  all posts if the is topic  is right  or rong.  They don't  think about  it. Give  your  own point  of view we should  critcise or not?

Hello, I would like to say that we can criticise on the post that don't provide proper information or provides misleading information. So criticism should be done in proper manner without hearting the feelings of other persons because here we are for learning not for being abashed.

Yes dear you can criticise you can give your suggestions about that topic .But according to the rules of forum you can't abuse or insult anyone .

As long as you have enough knowledge about the topic and you know that you are right (as proven by facts). You can criticize any topic in the forum. As long as you do it in a nice and non offending way. 

First of all every topic is usefull for everyone knowledge, and if it is not appropriate then it will deleted by moderator. Everyone share there personal knowledge here. Not every topic is usefull for us but it must be usefull for someone. Not always everything is useless. 

• +1 1

I think my friend that you can express your opinion on any topic you want, whether it is admiration or criticism, but do not use harsh or hurtful words so that you do not get warning points

We must be kindly in our critics because If we criticize aggressively, our criticism may be negative and harmful, rather than positive. Thus, If I find a comment with some errors and wrong information from my point of view, I definitely criticize it in a positive way.

• +2 1

I have seen most members only agree with the post if the subject is correct or color. They don't think about it. Give us your own opinion, should we criticize or not? Hi friend, sometimes we do not agree with the creator of a subject. We may or may not criticize that post.

Yes my friend we have the ability to criticize this type of topics. Because if we don't do this then they made many of others which is not good for all of us. And they getting banned. So my personally advice to all members do your best in this forum.

Yes afford we can criticise any one post if someone post whom which you disagree. And I think people don't mind and it always healthy to provide criticism .and I think if some one criticise it will be beneficial for the people . people will improve and get a lot knowledge.

I think people should post their honest views about particular topic. you can give your opinion on the topic but you must pay attention to the words you use so there is no problem between you and the user who created the topic. 

• +1 1

Yes my dear friend we can criticise any topic but we must need to follow the rules of this platform and we need to make a useful post in this platforms. 

Dear mate from my point of veiw don't criticis on any topic because this is against the rules of the platfrom. Don't use any harsh words .

Share your opinion and ideas about the topic but don't criticis.

i think everybody should accept criticism. Because through criticism we can learn many things from a person. We can take suggestions and can make a proper correction of our mistakes. But many users accept criticism negatively. We shouldn’t accept criticism negatively                

• +1 1

Of course you can criticise any post, as long as you can provide an argument. If someone has posted something that you disagree with, it is always healthy to provide criticism and offer the correct data that prove your point. You can always disagree by providing a detailed opinion as well.

Yes we can but we should read the topic carefully and if we feel the topic is useless and information is irrelevant than we can criticize on it. But we should not criticize others because in this way they lose their hope and can not do their work properly.

• +2 1

We can agree with you or disagree with you I read many responses, there are those who agree, there are those who object, so we must only write our opinion on the topic with comments, whether it is in agreement with the owner of the topic or not.

Of course yes. I think criticism is a good thing. Because the structure forms as a constructive part. So if you see a member not doing a good job, you need to correct him or her. So if you don't, they will continue to make mistakes. So criticism is needed.

Dear @Ch Ayyan you are right we should give both positive and negative ratings according to the post.  If a post contains good quality materials then we should give positive reputation and motivate them. But if post contains abusive content not related to topics then give them negative reputation or correct them.

Of course, you can criticize any topic there is no problem with that since the most outstanding topics are the best to comment and talk about topics that really have importance that are relevant and important that is the best thing to do when talking about a theme is excellent. 

Everyone can free to share their point if view. So i think we shouldn’t be always say agree with the wrong one. We should always hear whatever our mind says. everyone can criticize any topic what they think.        

We can criticize negative topics and express our opinion on them, and not give a positive evaluation to a post that has no benefit. This is incorrect because supporting unhelpful content may increase mistakes and be banned, so we must give every post what it deserves.

Of course, we can and we should because if we just agree and agree then if for an instance that a topic that has something to be criticized then a responsible member should point out those wrong things they see in a certain topic, but of course the criticism should not be too harsh that could be foul and hurtful for the topic creator.