We need to help Cryptotalk and our post for no deletion! - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

We need to help Cryptotalk and our post for no deletion!

Thank you, my friend, for putting your finger on an important point. We must not hesitate to do so, because whoever publishes such posts harms the forum and wastes our time reading the topics and their number is large if they are not deleted and have no value, so I agree with you.

Yes absolutely mate, we just have to be creating a useful information in this forum so that we can improve this forum for the benefits of our own use. Anyway I'm still battling with my free 100 posts.

What my friend publishes is very important. I think it is our duty to support each other and provide positive interaction on every useful and important topic for us. Thank you, my friend, and good luck to all of us.

We have to help moderators get rid of spammers and fraudsters, so it is the duty of every forum member to report any spam.

• +3 1

It is a very good proposal, I see it interesting in reality, although I think that things should be valued as they should be, and it is good to leave their negative reactions to inappropriate content because it is the reality so people avoid sharing inappropriate topics and content or things without meaning.

Indeed, obviously it is magnificent to compose such articles 

that make all amateurs realize how to manage the gathering. 

Until the occasion, as a fledgling, I didn't have the foggiest idea how to get a decent standing in the discussion besides through your post. Much obliged to you, old buddy.

31 minutes ago, Leah said:

If you want this forum working for long period of time then we must help each other and also support to the cryptotalk administration and report those scam people who are doing scam in forum

@Leah That's right, we have to help each other, but I don't see that sad face that the user mentions there, I think the forum was updated some time ago, I imagine that before there was the emoji, now there is the report option, where we can report a publication if you break the rules, we must take care of the forum,
in order to always have the opportunity to obtain our benefits.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend I am with you in that we must report random mail and unhelpful publications. In order for this forum to become clean of the members who enter this forum in order to sabotage this forum. We must always encourage members who provide a useful content to provide each day a useful content and develop this forum. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

That's is a good advice my friend , showing us how we can make report 

Yet no body can tell anyone in here when we should use report cause we are not judges in here , we are members and users and that's the work of the admins cause they know better, if we have to report it's better to be sure about that cause you might harm somebody without knowing

Of course, my friend, this button must be pressed when you see the post bad and useless, or that it violates the rules of the forum, in return we have to give a good reputation to the useful posts, this will help make a greater effort to write more useful posts.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information, and this is important for getting likes and a good reputation. Therefore, important, interesting and attractive content for others must be published .. Good luck

Your publication is very constructive since it is difficult for beginners to adapt to everything that refers to the reputation mechanism but once we learn how things are done, it is easy to do but it takes us time and for Such a reason takes us longer and within them we make some mistakes, but as I always say, everything is learned and it leaves us teaching.

• +1 1

No way the admin or the responsible person is going to listen to you because we have a lot of messages and the large deletion is a major issue for us.

There is something I don't understand, but I don't get the SAD EMOJI you say, I only get it to rate from a -5 to a +5. 
I have understand that in the About forum section there is a pinned post where you can report cheaters and scammers, keeping the forum free of these bad guys is important for the forum to be maintained I see the moderators do a great job with that.

Everyone should understand and know the rules well in order to get the payoff appropriate financial and non-committing mistakes even Lite reviewed by the member to the 
Good luck to everyone

It is very important to give likes or good reputation to those who are trying to post better because it encourages them to post better.

Edited by akash2021

This feature has been added to facilitate the liability of the officers, but it seems that there are some people who report without proper reason. Because there are a lot of members out there who don't know how to make a name for their posts, their posts are not related to the topic, it's better to give them a bad reputation.

Thank you because you mentioned reporting random posts and bad posts as it is important for members to report any useless and rule-breaking participation in order for the maker of these posts to be penalized.

• +3 1

There are a lot of bad posts and random posts so I rate these useless posts negative reviews.  No, I can report all of the scammers because this can get tiring sometimes.

• +3 1

Our topics will not be deleted from our crypto posts.  Because we may have a lot of information.  May contain valuable information.  If we remove these issues.  They will be deprived of information.

Thank you for sharing this information . We must give positive reputation to good content creators. It will encourage them to create more useful topics that help members of this forum. We must not be selfish in giving other people reputation.

Thanks for providing this details; in return, we must provide original content and attract the attention of those who read the subject, allowing us to earn a positive reputation.

Everyone is talking about spamming topica but to be fair untill now I did not any spam., maybe because I am new here or it is just that the moderators are doing great job of keeping this forums spam free. 

It is important that we provide advice to new members who are close to making mistakes in order to warn them, as a help and motivation, but this does not apply to offensive posts. 

Agree with you dear friend we should help me so that we will get more money and succeed on this forum. we should give positive reaction to the topic which is used for and reaction to the topic which is not useful and not according to the rules of this forum.

• +3 1