We need to help Cryptotalk and our post for no deletion! - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

We need to help Cryptotalk and our post for no deletion!

Let us be helping this forum by finding out the spam comments and spam account are really good for the forum but some people take advantage and reporting to some good accounts too only just as a revenge but it's good since the moderators will carry out research before taking action.

This is a wonderful post, I have not understand the concept of reporting a spam or any kind of violations, but now I  can say that if the need arises for such a situation, I would be able to report base on what I just learned from this your post.so thank you very much.

This is very important to help this best forum crypto talk growing cleaning spam and also to protect our post for no deletion because of spammers and is very important to encourage members who did their effort.

Thank you for informing us of these steps that we must follow to report negative and unhelpful posts or comments. Also, we can give any unhelpful post a negative evaluation and thus we fight all these violations by the saboteurs.

• +1 1

Many thanks, my friend, for this useful information that will increase the effectiveness of this forum and increase the possibility of finding valuable and unrepeatable topics that provide benefit to all.

Your post us very motivational.Although almost every one on the forum know how to react positive to useful post and negative to bad one .but your post stimulates the members to be help ful for the forum by reacting 

• +1 1

What you submitted is of great importance, thanks to your instructions, you have become able to know how to give any topic evaluation, whether it is useful or not, in addition to reporting posts that talk about things outside the topics discussed in this forum ... Thank you, my friend.

Yes I accept with this one have to write something meaningful and also related to the account that is what will yield a positive result to the owner of the account by the members when rating the post.

my friend.  If there is any mistake in your post, it will be deleted. So your post should not be wrong.  I will give you advice on how to work in this forum.  First you have to work according to the conditions. Then you have to post usefull according to the rules.  You have to make sure that it is not wrong in grammar. Then you can be successful by working in this forum and you will be able to earn more money.

Yes my friend you said absolutely right we should to write the simple English in our post that is very beneficial to understand for the other member on this forum because there are many members from those country where the English language is not necessary

I am new and this looks great to me. I see that there are people who go out of their way to make their topic interesting and creative, as well as easy for new members to understand. We must assess when a topic is helpful or solves our doubts.

This is a good post my friend and you have a good intention on this forum by the way you help the other members here to report that spammer here in this forum which is the cause of or topic to be deleted even they are the one who are copying it. I hope every members here have the same idea of you so that we can make this forum to is very best.

This is important to report about that topic which is not according to forum so make such post which give maximum knowledge about cryptocurrency.  If we make report then this forum will become good forum. So thank for give the method how we can report against spam post.

We have to make the growing of the forum as our priority so any low quality post we must make a comment to tell the writer where is his mistake and we must report any scamming thing.

The forum has provided us with the advantage of granting ratings to different degrees according to the quality of the post or the topic, so we have to be honest by granting these ratings and granting them only to those who deserve them, whether negative or positive.

This is our duty to the forum @tienda to us, we must report copied and duplicate dissonance, and we must abide by the rules and conditions here, and make this forum better, in order to improve our evaluation and tell our publications from deletion it is really wonderful. 

This is a good topic, we must all cooperate to develop this forum and provide good content and useful information on cryptography and currencies with cryptocurrency

Thank you for your useful presentation. We should put positive reviews for the owners of useful publications written in a clear and easy manner. Also, a good reputation should be given to those who present distinct ideas and topics that do not exist in advance. This is in appreciation of their efforts and to enhance their self-confidence to continue to present  More and better. We had to give a negative reputation to the fraudsters who do not abide by the rules of the forum and inform the moderators about them in order to deal with them optimally

• +2 1

Yes sure mate. You are right that we should help crypto. We should need to give reputations to others when we like others post. I think this giving reputations is very important thing in this forum.

thank you dear for sharing this useful information with us because i am newbie and i want to know about this how we report against the spam post and how we create useful ,authentic and unique content so that our post will not be deleted and remain useful for all members of cryptotalk

• +4 1

You are a detective, my friend. We must all be hand in hand with this forum to clean it from random mail and from unhelpful publications, and we must give the good-known post a good reputation so that its owner can continue publishing

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend, that we should work to help this better forum in developing Cryptotalk and cleaning spam and also to protect our posts from being deleted by reporting spam messages.

• +5 1

I noticed all the matters but I tried to find that sad imogi but I didn't find. Is it available on only mobiles or there is any problems for this. Please someone help me for this. I want to help moderators for cleaning useless topics. Thanks for sharing this. 

This will surely make the new members in the to make good and sensitive post within the platform that will fetch then good reputation and attention from their fellow members of the platform, this also help to reduce mass deletion of posts.