How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

You posted in a topic get deleted so your post get deleted with it too ans if you posted in such bad buyss thread your comments also will be deleted if you posted in such bad guys thread your comment also will be deleted.

Yeah buddy there is only way by which your ppsts isn't deleted. Just make your posts or comments genuine and totally related to the question which is asked. And the second one is don't copy others make your own research and make it simple which is valueable to others . Apply these things so your post isn't be deleted.

• +2 1

We should contribute something useful and avoid posting not related or spam content. Also always remember the minimum characters per posting is one hundred characters so our post will not mark as not useful content. Make sure that before we post it has no duplication or it doesn't violate any rules regarding proper posting. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Hello! If your post is deleted, then it's not just deleted. Maybe there was something in your post that violates forum rules. This can be: spam, flooding, insulting users, insulting admins and moderators. Don't do that! Just write adequate posts and communicate normally with users. Good luck!

• +2 1

Absolutely correct and I agree with you, getting our post deleted should not be a major problem to us that will lead us to panic about our work here. Spamming topic are among the major reasons why all these is happening so is adviceable you pay attention to the kind of topic you post and always make sure there in the appropriate section.

• +2 1

Currently, many posts aren't deleted, and this is often because of the new classification of the forum and therefore the new payment system also , in order that bad reputation topics aren't paid and this is often an honest update to motivate members to contribute seriously.

Here are a lot of useless contents and some contents are also taken previously. We shouldn’t post on those contents to protect our post being deleted. We also must have to post useful and informative and relevant comments. Otherwise our post may deleted. Your post will be so much informative to us.                 

in order to ovoid your posts delete, we should follow these rules. there are

1 we should follow all crypto talk rules.

2 we should never cross these rules.

3 we should posts in 100 characters.

4 we should post good ideas.

5 we should post knowledge to help others.

in my opinion we can safe our post to follow these rules

• +5 1

Dear friend our posts deleted because we reply on those topics which are already available at the sight and when admin check this he will remove the post which are already available through this the comments which members make also deleted. And the other reason of  deleting posts is the content which we use is not very good.

in order to stay safe from the delation of the post the best two things you can do are like the first one you need to be careful with the choice of the topic to put replies on and the second one is to make the useful posts only as the topics.

The first thing is that the post which is out of the topics then the administration or admin will delete our post because that post will not give them much ideas which they want thats way don't do that like and avoid from deleting the post

I am working with respect to the rules in the forum and from time to time some posts are deleted. There are many topics in the forum that are unusable and the posts of those who replay these topics are deleted along with the main topics.  Any topics are of low quality and spam posts should be understood and replayed.

Keeping it simple actually really helps, some members make more complicated posts and because of that they have too many grammar issues in their post and that can lead to their post getting deleted more.

There are a lot of tricks for preventing your posts from getting deleted. You can comment on those posts which are stable and older enough and say from deletion. If any post looks like a scam to you then you should not reply to that.

Hmm yes the posts are getting deleted , to avoid this just follow the rules and regulations before posting a comment and make sure it will be 100 or more characters. Make your own research about the topic, make sure your comment should be related the desired topic. Don't copy others content , write in a precise way to clear your point of view , applying these things you wilp definitely sees that your posts won't be delete again 

I am still learning in this forum and i think you're right because i read  a lots of posts like yours. If we don't want to lsoe our posts we should do our research before making posts and we should avoid commenting on spam , scam and useless posts otherwise our comments can go waste. That's why we should chose posts wisely so we won't waste our time.

Do not plagiarised (meaning copy and paste of ones work), the second one is do not spam, or let say do no write on any repeating topic or topic that doesn't has meaning. 

Indeed I especially concur with you, most are erased on the grounds that the administrator discovered some kind of problem with it, so its best you comply with the guidelines and post points in accordance with the discussion tag, I comprehend for a fact that its very baffling if your post is erased however don't surrender, do the needful and you should be fine.

First of all, we should follow all the rules of crypto well and never break them during work. If we want to keep our posts from getting deleted, then we need to make a machine and posts that benefit others and always follow it every day. We always want our post to be more than 100 characters, here the character should be.This way will be able to save his post from being deleted.

• +5 1

Indeed, old buddy, we are completely presented to something like this. We can shield our posts from cancellation by choosing them so they feed into the center of the discussion and move away from reordering and be goal and far reaching.

I think if we can follow the instructions in this topic , we will not have our post deleted, two of my post were deleted as I worked yesterday, I really don't know the cause but am sure there must be something I have done wrong that made my post to be deleted

• +2 1

Friend, You can secure your post from deletion by your post should be helpful to the community members and it should not be any spam or any false news otherwise your post can be deleted.

• +1 1

You need to know the type of topic you comments on. Because in cryptocurrency platform if someone post topic that is not reasonable or the topic that has been posted by another member, if the moderators has delete the topic you comments on, automatically your comments will also be deleted.

You are right, the problem lies in the quality of the topics that we comment on, so it is most likely that they are repeated, so they are removed and our comment is deleted with it.
I abided by all the rules of this forum and yet I struggled to delete my comments

• +5 1