Forum cleaned from scammers - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Forum cleaned from scammers

We have an option to help moderators - it is a complaint button! I think if every active and adequate member of this forum will help moderators to reveal any spam, copypaste or simple braking the rules of forum - everybody will have profit! Win - win

I really like this initiative, we are many people who do not want to flood the forum with false and meaningless comments. I am new to the community but day by day I try to be better complying with the rules and improving my content. greeting

That is why it is good that the forums are strict with the rules to avoid spam and especially those scammers which I really like since I have also been a victim of them, unfortunately there are many scammers in this world of making money online

OOoohhh! Such a disasterers are they. As I can remember, every scammer for so funny while they was trying to work with social engineering haha (PS. I never was scammed:)

The mods and admin , all the staff behind this forum makes a great job against the virtual thiefs. We all know that this thing is not gonna end, BUT we are blessed and have been saved from real bad scam sites because they are always watching what the people is posting and the fake projects inside the referrals links.

Scammers are the order of the day and anywhere, we must be aware, how nice to know that there was a cleaning in this wonderful forum

• +3 1

it's good step taken by our moderators for our well being in this platform imagine if they allow such thing many people will fall for scam here you can feel safe

• +5 1

I think it is a great job to be constantly reviewing the forum to hunt down and eliminate scammers, I don't know if there are some scammers here but hopefully and they dedicate themselves to learn something good in the forum and start earning an honest living.

The number of posts deleted per day are to eliminate scammers, I did not know, they have a strong system since I myself experience many of those deletions, it is good to know this topic also that it leads you to comply with the order of the forum so that everything stay well both for administrators and the same for users.

excellent, I agree with the comment. Thanks to those in charge of the forum for taking care of the scammers' cleanup. It is really quite annoying that there are people who disrespect each other's work

I fully support this initiative of the forum and its policy of not allowing scammers and publications aimed at this purpose of defrauding the users of this great forum that gives us a wonderful opportunity to generate profits and acquire knowledge at the same time all united against scammers everything is by the good of the forum. greetings to all

Yes, it has been cleaned of scammers since the platform has a security system with a very advanced algorithm which detects any type of spam in the post or false information, one of the reasons why Yobit gives me so much confidence.

Scammers should be banned permanently as they only try to steal money from legit people. With all the new movement a lot of scammers decided to come back to this forum, admins need to fight them

I think it's good that the moderators make this system to reduce the number of scammers, for that reason some rules were created and we all must respect so that it is all for the good of the forum

This is a good thing, let those scammers be kicked out from here. We don't want people that will bring bad reputation to our wonderful community. 

I agree with you this forum is clear from scammers it is much safer at the moment.  In this crypto world this forum is now completely spam free.  Thanks for sharing this topic with everyone.

scams are usually everywhere, scammers are always looking for new alternatives to do it and even more so the internet makes it easier for them, everything is to avoid sites that are not recognized and not provide data that could compromise your security and do a lot of research before to enter anywhere

There are so many Scammers in the crypto world who only think of scamming. They do not share real and true information. There is nothing better than speaking the truth and helping others with crypto

Yes I believe this forum is totally rewarding from spammers.  For this reason, there is no place for spammers in the forum.  Due to the fact that this forum has been updated and there will be no spammers in this forum.  So I don't have any kind of spammer in it.  This forum cannot contain spammers

That's great. The fact that scammers are being banned is really good to newbies in crypto. I have recently seen some scammers posting airdrop

Date check: October 10, 2020

For now the forum is swarmed by newbies and some of them do not read the rules and regulations provided by the forum. This resulted in more spamming and scamming. Doing fraudulent or wrongful posts for their own financial interests. However, I believe in he forum's moderators. I hope they fix this issue.

• +3 1

Previously, banning members, removing posts, and cleaning up the forum was the sole responsibility of the administrators But now we have been involved in this matter and assume part of the responsibility by enabling the negative interaction and concealing the identity of the interaction, and thus the bad topic never receives payment.

• +1 1

On 10/8/2020 at 11:51 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, we can also report them even they're doing copy and paste here mate because as you said above that we're allow to report any form of violation and the copy and paste is a violation here.

Yes mate copy and paste is a form of violation which is higher prohibited by the administration of this great forum for that reason we all need to comply in terms of helping the moderators to Fitch out those members since they are not ready to help themselves.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day