Forum cleaned from scammers - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Forum cleaned from scammers

It will be a great thing if this forum can be totally free of scammers. We need to be convinced that all our hard work will not be put to waste at the end of the da

Yes dear mate you are right there are alot of scammers which are removed by admin .Recently forum is cleaned from scammers and now all the beginners are safe and sound and work with great potential to earn more money. I am also beginner and trying my best to achieve best from this forum.

• +3 1

Greetings friend you are right the forum has to be cleaned and I really appreciate the work that the moderators do to do a complete cleaning day by day and all the members of the forum should have so we can post better topics and conversations to make this platform the best 

• +2 1

Yes of course dear now forum is looking cleaned . Posts of many peoples are deleted and those posts were repetitions of one topics .So now we can use cryptotalk more easily .

Yes we can say that. Because this world is full of scammers. We should be careful with your privacy. Don't share links and passwords to others. This type of information may have a risk. So follow rules and regulations and don't avoid security risks.

@Ch Ayyanhi dear fellow you are right fourm is going to be cleaned by admins or moderator from scammers as we know that admins stops paying to members and start removing accounts of fake people who use fake ways to get earning and scams

• +1 1

@Ch Ayyan yes dear you are right scammers are beings cleaned from this forum by the moderator. It is very good step taken by moderator to clean and delete the useles content on the forum.

Yes you are right all scammers are banned from this forum but unfortunately so many members are also got banned and they are not scammers. I don't know how this happened this is really sad full because they are also worked very much. 

I think you are right. There are very few scammers in the forum now. Forum moderators are very active and always try to improve the quality of this forum and also clean the forum every two, three months. So this forum is great.

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before the prices becomes high we can exchange or can invest on yobit there we can get an idea or knowledge and a way to explain our content in a batter way of fourm and according to the my knowledge about crypto world and its exchange 

I think its main purpose was to evict all who breach the rules what are known as spammers, the decision taken by the forum moderators (banning registration), so I think all of them have been evacuated and only the members who do not dare to do any spam in the forum are left because they know very well what will happen to them.

Edited by teebasas

Yes my friend. Fraudsters are robbing us. I hope the people in charge of this wonderful forum will follow them up and ban them so that we get rid of them. We will be safe in our work. I wish you good luck.

My friend, it is a really important topic. We must all work with one hand in order to get rid of fraudulent people who work with us in this forum and do not know them. Therefore, we must work together to eliminate them and work with confidence and not fear this phenomenon.

• +1 1

I am new and I don't much knowledge about crypto currency scammers.but I read of some post before few days that many scammers is deleted from yobit.and now this forum is safe and secure and now we can get good benifit on this platform.we are live like family and we want to clear and safe wallet for our investment.

The best feature of this forum is so trustful without any scammer. Moderators clean the forum from scammers So there will be no chance of losing money and wasting time in this platform. So you will not get any message from scammers with a lot of good offers.

This is something very true, the forum is free of scammers, I would like to continue advancing with the work of the forum and it is much better to be free of those people who only have bad intentions, thanks to the moderators who do their work to keep the forum free of scammers, it is certainly very good news. 

• +3 1

Yes the forum clean up is been made by the moderators in order to reduce the number of scammers and to dellect post and topic that are not useful to the members of the forum 

Yes my friend, forum clean from scammer. I appreciate clean from forum. I think 3to4 /. Scammer in this forum. Moderater have clean the forum and deleted the topic. L hope you understand. Best of luck.

Yes my friend, forum clean from scammer. I appreciate clean from forum. I think 3to4 /. Scammer in this forum. Moderater have clean the forum and deleted the topic. L hope you understand. Best of luck.

All of us should take responsibility for  cryptotalk forum .we should post quality post if we find any person who is posting  low quality post we should suggest him or inform him .May be he is unaware of base line of cryproforum

We have make this forum better than, we have  to it the best forum. They also finish off fraudsters from it so that it is not place for in this good helpful. It is a good qualities day by day good. 

I was worried about that during this time most of my posts have deleted.but now i am satisfied that our moderators are doing well to clean the forum from scammers which are real enemies of forum.

We can say that we, too, should help moderators clean the forum from scammers by reporting spammers or giving negative reputations to posts that have no relevance to review that moderators.

We, my friend, of course, we hope that this generous forum is free of all thieving fraudsters, and that everyone is committed to publishing useful and useful topics.

• +1 1

It's really a nice one for the moderators by cleaning up the forum from scammers to enhance the the easy work of the forum. Scammers are the most serious iproblem bothering the whole of cryptocurrency which we need to always be careful with. Much love mates, have a nice day.

• +1 1

Do not worry for that. The administrators of this forum always ban fraudsters or people who create fake accounts or who steal information from others.

• +5 1