Forum cleaned from scammers - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Forum cleaned from scammers

Indeed, it's hard to believe, but it's true! The organization of this discussion are incredible colleagues, and they effectively screen this climate. Each spammer and fraudster gets boycotted on this discussion, and this is so incredible, on the grounds that it nearly turns out to be totally shielded from all inconveniences!

There are few scammers on the forum now in my opinion or maybe I'm the one that have never come across them personally. The ones I've seen have been taken care of. We should all make it our duty to report spammers and frauds to admin. Flag their post and do whatever we can to make this place clean.

The forum has been cleaned by moderators as of late and erased a great deal of points and they are continually erasing pointless subjects and posts so we generally need to improve the nature of our presents on lessen the quantity of erased themes

We benefit a lot from the forum because we have to understand that we can still do better here. Here we can work in a different way. There is a time when we can do better here because clearly we can think that we can do better here.  Some gain

Yes it is true. Now there are less scammers in this forum. Because moderators of this forum is working very hard to remove scammers from this forum. 

The forum is improving, and still need more attention from the moderators, and supervisors are making a great effort to preserve the reputation of the forum by scanning unimportant sites and unnecessary post from the members, such as the dome of this benevolence, which must be replaced by another topic in order to be counted.
They also fish off fraudsters from it so that it is not a place for inappropriate alterations or avoiding fraud.

Cryptotalk forum is now a popular site so everyone takes the opportunity to work on this forum  While good members are joining the forum, scammers are also trying to seize the opportunity.  The administrator of the forum is doing a very good job of distributing scammers and other members from scammers will be safe from being persuaded.

There has many member  here are making  some good and quality post and they are just affected  for this rules and they deleted  so.many post can you abserve this action and so now we can't do any thing.

If it is true that the administrators do a good job, being the administrator of this forum must be difficult and arduous, having to check thousands of posts and users, but they have seen a good job, in addition to guiding you to do things correctly.

• Useful or interesting 1

I like your comment,I also pray so,scammer will never survive in this platform,any body who need to survive here should be clean they will keep going down each and every time they 

Certainly, moderators' efforts to monitor posts, delete fraudulent posts and ban their owners is what gives the forum the reliability and good reputation it enjoys.
And I think we should help moderators to report poets that introduce fraudulent offers.

@m4nu3l4Dear agree with you, when we see at anytime or doubt on any profile so we should report that profile to administration with the screen short proofs and also plagiarism people who cheat or copy from the others.

• +1 1

The decision made by the forum managers (banning registration), I think its main goal was to evict those who violate the rules what are known as spammers, so I think all of them were evacuated and only the members who do not dare to do any spam in the forum are left because they know very well what could happen to them.

• +5 1

You seem to not understand the difference of the words spammer and scammer. It is interesting that you think both words mean the same as it is something very different. Both are bad but not in the same sense. Spammers are those that you are talking about in this post. Scammers are people that try to extort or steal money from others having some plan in their mind to make others give them money, and they have lied about their reasons.

Yes I think it is very good act of the forum. They cleaned the forum with scamers I think it is the best forum so cleaned everywhere scamers from this forum well. Now you can make post here and earn from here.

• +1 1

9 minutes ago, MT khan said:

@m4nu3l4Dear agree with you, when we see at anytime or doubt on any profile so we should report that profile to administration with the screen short proofs and also plagiarism people who cheat or copy from the others.

@nana77  @MT khan You are right. We noticed that recently, and we also noticed frequent posts. That is why forum officials have campaigned to clean the forum from fraudsters and random posts.

It is also our duty, as members of this forum, to assist supervisors in the process of controlling cases of violation

While I'm active, I have to report every illegal or random post so moderators can delete it

Any of the members should avoid commenting or responding to these offending posts so that these responses are not deleted along with the offending post

• +3 1

I appreciate their cleaning of website.Moderators have deleted a lot of topics and they are constantly deleting unhelpful topics.But sometimes  this cleaning clearly effects the members who are doing their work sincerely and posting or raising useful matter.

It is always good to see that the moderators are continiously try to keep the forum free of scammers. we also should help them by reporting them or giving negative reactions to the scammers. Thanks to the team cryptotalk you are doing a great job and our supports and good intentions go with you

I like the post,scammer will never survive in this platform but one also have to be extra careful wit who he or she will make a deal with,I wish they won't get anything to do in this forum so that the platform will live more than this

Forum moderators are always trying to keep the forum clean. This is a very good move against scammers. Scammers and useless posts can't stay in this forum for long. I hope the scammers are gone soon. This will be of great benefit to us. We will see only the best topics and informative comments. I'm glad this forum is being cleaned up for our good.

It is extremely negative in case a community forum is suffering from con artists usually and they're extremely lively in lots of crypto programs coming from what exactly is seen. It is a negative circumstance and also revealing these will be tough also thus maybe credit reporting these to the particular government is the better actions we could acquire of course, if they will locate they may be any risk are going to stoped from other ideas to be able to con other folks.

• +5 1

This is very good. We have to thank the officials for this wonderful step

Cleaning the forum from unwanted or useless posts or from fraudsters is very important to us and our well-being, and let us work harder. 

Indeed Moderators are working, even they eliminate most of the recent useless posts that was posted by dollar coin air drops members. Now the forum is clean for better participation, let's maintain the order of the forum

Scammers must be moderate from the forum is sincerely a indication of a nice effect from the moderators for the reason that they pay for in attendance time to rub out every hopeless situation and topics.