How crypto currencies created? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How crypto currencies created?

I don't have enough information about your question, but as everyone knows, they are cryptocurrencies created by programming, maybe programming on websites or special programs, and they are supported by external funds that I think whoever created them is responsible for this.

Edited by lanaahmad
  • +4 1

Thank you, really, my friend. Beginners are afraid to write a topic because they do not have enough experience in the cryptocurrency, so they have to give more time to benefit from members' posts rich in useful information and follow up on comments aimed at gaining the necessary experience.

Your question is very important, but here in the beginners section, you may not find anyone answering this question
I think that the digital currency was created as an encrypted program that is difficult or close to impossible to open or modify, and the idea of it is to facilitate the transfer of ownership and buying and selling on the Internet

As a beginner, I do not have full knowledge about the subject, but from what I understood that the first currency that was created was the Bitcoin currency, nearly ten years ago, by some encrypted symbols and algorithms, and it was put forward and because of the demand for it, its price increased.
I ask the elderly to clarify things for us more.

I think this will not happen through a process called mining through huge machines that need high hash.

• +2 1

In the process of mining my friend, where the currency is created by means of devices specialized in creating cryptocurrencies, and also you need a huge computer with a powerful processor that can bear all the operations that will occur inside it

I think that these currencies are created by codes, codes and custom programs that buy the electronic dollar and convert it into the new currency that they want to create. This is my information as a beginner.

This question has been mentioned in my mind several times, but I have not found any answer to it yet. Thank you for your question, because I will just read the comments and learn from the rest of the experienced members.

My dear friend first a currency has been borne then people starts to mine it then its value get increases . it gradually increases with the passage of time.

Hi friends, i think they are created at any exchange and from their they are spread in others exchanges. But i am not confirmed about that. In short you have to be a programmer to be able to make any cryptocurrencies, tokens however can be made by non-programmers and normal people with the use of ethereum network and it is a rather easy process to create a token too. Good luck!

Exchanges can typically buy any cryptocurrency from the coin's infrastructure or business, i.e., having to contact the coin's maker on such choices as having to purchase coins into an auction, particularly so when coin is still new on the market.

My dear friend I want to tell you that the cryptocurrency is created when a person is found to create account for example I want to tell you that the Indian prime minister modi says that is Martin to introduce points like a Bitcoin in the market of cryptocurrency

• +1 1

My friend, cryptocurrencies are digital currencies located in a network of computers called the blockchain on the Internet where the cryptocurrencies are entered into a database and the data known as the blockchain.  Coins are created when computers collect a complex set of algorithms in a process called mining.  These algorithms use cryptography to secure transactions and regulate the generation of additional units of code.

Dear friend, I think that this currency was created from the inspiration of the need for decentralization in banks and as an alternative means to conduct fast and secure transactions at the same time because its fees are somewhat low. Bitcoin is a pioneer in the world of cryptography and is made back in 2009 that it is subject to supply and demand processes in the market like other currencies and depends heavily on crypto exchanges .

We can invest and we can then use the yobit investbox to make more from our investment. A perfect combination for people that want to have many ways of earning from cryptocurrencies. We can sit and earn income in a passive way and we can earn a lot even in this time with lockdowns and new fears of coronavirus.

Trades will regularly buy any coin from really the coins organization or the organization of that coin, that is, coming to the maker on such choices of purchasing coins into a trade, particularly when it's as yet another coin available.

Blockchain technology is a very complicated issue, I would also wonder sometimes how it works, but what kind of give me rest of mind is that I know that definitely the creators have a better understanding of what they created, so it not for me to worry about it.

The cryptocurrency was created in 2008.But it was completely wiped out in 2009.After being pierced, it has made its place in the world.People are starting to like it a lot.The only country in the world that allowed him to use his nation.

My dear friend I don't know about it at all. I think there is a secret. No one knows who made the corrupt currency., My friend i may be wrong but i don't know much about it but i will tell you when i find out thankuu

• +1 1

Satoshi Nakumoto created a cryptocurrency in the world, which is Bitcoin, it started in 2009 ، And cryptocurrencies are created through programs and are supported globally through support funds. This is all my information. I hope it is useful.

• +1 1

I do not know how crypto currencies created but It is an interesting idea to know about especially we are engaging in different platforms of crypto currencies. I will research about that. 

Crypto currency are the digital currency that are created by the softwares and can be entered by the fund deposited, more over crypto currencies are exchange from wallets to wallets.

On 3/21/2020 at 3:47 PM, Brand1 said:

Cryptocurrencies are created through software and are supported through external funds using trading platforms and exchanges. I believe that the first currency was created in this way

Dear I have not knowledge about this but thanks of your for giving good Information and now bitcoin have made popular in all world and it is fast and high price currency and hope that cryptocurrencies will use as a local in early. 

• +4 1

Cryptocurrencies have been created through special devices that solve complex mathematical equations, and this process is called mining.
Each reliable and rare currency has a specified number of coin production.